PDA

View Full Version : Question Transfer deadline question

iwasthere1972
01-09-2009, 03:58 PM
If clubs are still discussing terms etc then how do they manage to get all the paperwork to the FA etc by 5pm.

I don't get it. How do you get hard copies of contracts etc to London from Liverpool etc in minutes.

Confused. :agree:

Richard Scott
01-09-2009, 03:59 PM
If clubs are still discussing terms etc then how do they manage to get all the paperwork to the FA etc by 5pm.

I don't get it. How do you ge hard copies of contracts etc to London from Liverpool etc in minutes.

Confused. :agree:

A fax machine :wink:

iwasthere1972
01-09-2009, 04:00 PM
A fax machine :wink:

I thought a hard copy didn't include faxed documents and they had to be the originals.

MacBean
01-09-2009, 04:01 PM
as long as the clubs arrangement is in by 5pm or a proposal (to a certain standard) are in by 5pm then the FA will allow it to go thru,
however if they do not meet certain standards or are not completed in the time span set out by the FA then it will be cancelled.

CB_NO3
01-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Am sure if you let the FA know about the transfer they will let you fill in the paper work after the deadline, am sure last year Berbatov signed for Man Utd at 1 in the morning.

iwasthere1972
01-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Am sure if you let the FA know about the transfer they will let you fill in the paper work after the deadline, am sure last year Berbatov signed for Man Utd at 1 in the morning.

Can't believe the lazy barsteward wasn't in bed by then. :greengrin