PDA

View Full Version : Yams More Lithuanians at the Bus Shelter - Shock Horror (Merged)

davemcbain
01-09-2009, 11:25 AM
I've heard rumours of a triple signing at Tynie on deadline day.
Goalkeeper Alexander Van Der Inghans from Arnhem, Midfielder Lilian Torag from Colmar and Maxwell Anfries from NE Revolution.

According to my source,

Torag is a 21 year old french holding midfielder with a reputation for tenacious tackling. Lil is very much in the David Batty mould and speculation is that he will be a good aquisition but may pick up one or two cards over the season.

The keeper is steady enough, but tends to flap at crosses.

Big Max is a bustling forward and partnered Christian Nade as a youth. He has a big appetite for goals and came highly recommended by Nade.

poolman
01-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Goalkeeper Alexander Van Der Inghans from Arnhem, Midfielder Lilian Torag from Colmar and Maxwell Anfries from NE Revolution.

According to my source,

Torag is a 21 year old french holding midfielder with a reputation for tenacious tackling. Lil is very much in the David Batty mould and speculation is that he will be a good aquisition but may pick up one or two cards over the season.

Big Max is a bustling forward and partnered Christian Nade as a youth. He has a big appetite for goals and came highly recommended by Nade.

:faf:

The_Todd
01-09-2009, 11:27 AM

Did that on purpose, right?

Almost "Bible code"-esque

:wink:

Hibercelona
01-09-2009, 11:32 AM

According to my source,

Nade's pal.... Maxwell Anfries :faf:

Barney McGrew
01-09-2009, 11:34 AM
They have signed two players who are, wait for it, Lithuanian :faf:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1783182,00.html

wfortune
01-09-2009, 11:37 AM
:top marks:tee hee::tee hee:

Sergey
01-09-2009, 11:42 AM
I don't believe it :devil:

Another 2 Liths Arrive (http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289%7E1783182,00.html)

Peevemor
01-09-2009, 11:44 AM
I wonder how much they'll cost HoMoFC in "registration fees"? :faf::faf::faf:

Hibercelona
01-09-2009, 11:45 AM

Another 2 Liths Arrive (http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289%7E1783182,00.html)

Why don't they just move the stadium over there? :confused:

Mary Hinge

According to my source,

The big question is though ...... Are they spitters or divers :duck:

rennie_hfc
Anyone seen this in the hearts website : http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1784198,00.html

last paragraph: Some observers believe the forward made a meal of the situation by falling to the turf in a theatrical fashion but Christian laughed off such suggestions, saying: "When you have a body like mine, that's how you go down!" :faf:

poolman
01-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Non story Sergey

Shabby's been on their trail for months

Its well known that he wants to tap into this rich hotbed of talent which is Lithuania :greengrin

--------
01-09-2009, 11:47 AM

They're gonnae have to change their name to FK Kaunas Nursery and Kindergarten PLC.

Biggie
01-09-2009, 11:52 AM
picture the scene....Shabba "anyone ken any mates that fancy a game"...Nade "aye I ken a guy I used to play up front with when I was a bairn"....Shabba "good enough, get him along"....

Mikey
01-09-2009, 12:05 PM

They're quite funny over the road. They're playing the rascist card against anyone questioning this.

Anything to deflect the criticism away from Vlad.

The_Todd
01-09-2009, 12:08 PM
They're quite funny over the road. They're playing the rascist card against anyone questioning this.

Is it really so hard for us jealous Hobos to believe that it's just simple coincidence that all of Shabby's signing targets all just happen to come from a single club?

That's obviously what it is.

MSK
01-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Is it really so hard for us jealous Hobos to believe that it's just simple coincidence that all of Shabby's signing targets all just happen to come from a single club?

That's obviously what it is.None of them are Shabby/plan F's targets or signings ..they are all Vlads own ....plan F is being shafted ..the fans are being shafted ..the club is being shafted but those yam trumpets overby still believe ...:lolyam::trumpet::jamboclow:ostrich:

Mag7
01-09-2009, 12:22 PM

I also notice on the front page that there's coverage of the Hearts U19s 'keynote friendly' win over Newcastle. Can anyone enlighten me as to what a 'keynote' game is?

Keith_M
01-09-2009, 12:36 PM
I also notice on the front page that there's coverage of the Hearts U19s 'keynote friendly' win over Newcastle. Can anyone enlighten me as to what a 'keynote' game is?

It's when they actually win for once.

Dipped flake
01-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Would be more than happy if they turn out anything like Novikovas who, at 18, looks like he could be a great player. I would much rather have a couple of Lithuanian youngsters brought over for the u-19s than have some fired right into the 1st team as has happened in the past.
As for kickback arguing 'racism' against any posters questioning this, one mental guy accused them of being 'illegal immigrants' and no amount of having it pointed out that Lithuania was in Europe and so they were free to come here at any time made any difference to his rants, until he was kicked out

MSK
01-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Would be more than happy if they turn out anything like Novikovas who, at 18, looks like he could be a great player. I would much rather have a couple of Lithuanian youngsters brought over for the u-19s than have some fired right into the 1st team as has happened in the past.
As for kickback arguing 'racism' against any posters questioning this, one mental guy accused them of being 'illegal immigrants' and no amount of having it pointed out that Lithuania was in Europe and so they were free to come here at any time made any difference to his rants, until he was kicked outNaw...he looks decent in the yams team because the rest are absolutley gantin !!!!....:bye:

gillythehibby
01-09-2009, 12:55 PM
None of them are Shabby/plan F's targets or signings ..they are all Vlads own ....plan F is being shafted ..the fans are being shafted ..the club is being shafted but those yam trumpets overby still believe ...:lolyam::trumpet::jamboclow:ostrich:

This is good. hopefully they'll be gettin shafted:devil: all season. Well done agent Romanov, keep up the good work !

EskbankHibby
01-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Jambos crying out for a striker and they have got one, good on Vlad.

Fair do's he seems to be a foetus from a now amateur 'pyramid' team in Lithuania but you can't say Vlad doesn't listen to the fans.

s.a.m
01-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Torag...:faf::faf::faf:

Ok. It's childish. But........:faf:

--------
01-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Torag...:faf::faf::faf:

Ok. It's childish. But........:faf:

I know.... :faf: :faf: :faf:

MSK
01-09-2009, 02:36 PM
I know.... :faf: :faf: :faf:Indeed..:faf:

borders.cabbage
01-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Goalkeeper Alexander Van Der Inghans from Arnhem, Midfielder Lilian Torag from Colmar and Hamburger Anfries for Nade .

Fixed it for you.:wink:

TheBall'sRound
01-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Fixed it for you.:wink:

have to say I preferred Big Max Anfries. A bit subtle, obviously! :greengrin

borders.cabbage
01-09-2009, 02:45 PM
have to say I preferred Big Max Anfries. A bit subtle, obviously! :greengrin
:faf:
Yours is better. I'm not as witty as I thought I was :boo hoo:

Hibercelona
01-09-2009, 02:55 PM