PDA

View Full Version : Barca

Sylar
31-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Opening their La Liga campaign tonight vs Sporting Gijon at the Camp Nou.

Currently 3-0, with Messi, Iniesta, Henry all rested.

Even Barca minus 3 of their elite players look utterly unstoppable.

Zlatan Ibrahimavic has scored his first goal for the club.

Superb football from the current Spanish/European champions.

Leithenhibby
31-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Only a few minutes left, very much in the driving seat. :agree:

hibsbollah
31-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Ive always had a soft spot for Gijon. One of the few clubs in world football to have a name that sounds like a donkey:agree: Good to see them back La Liga again.

Leithenhibby
31-08-2009, 09:53 PM
FT 3-0 Barca..

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2009, 09:53 PM
I love Barca.

And I should say, without fear of judgement, that Zlatan gives me a football boner unlike any other player. Not Messi, not Ronaldo, not even Xavi. Zlatan's football is natural, it's unlearnable, it's unimitable. It may not always be what is required to win a match, but it is pure football. It may even be perfect.

:not worth

lyonhibs
31-08-2009, 10:04 PM
I love Barca.

And I should say, without fear of judgement, that Zlatan gives me a footbal boner unlike any other player. Not Messi, not Ronaldo, not even Xavi. Zlatan's football is natural, it's unlearnable, it's unimitable. It may not always be what is required to win a match, but it is pure football. It may even be perfect.

:not worth

Did you not have a drink with Xavi once?? Perhaps you could tell us what's wrong with "The Wee man" as I understand you call him :greengrin

But seriously, Barca are utter class. Always have been, always will be. Even when they weren't quite so good, they still had a class that Real Madrid et al will never replicate as a club.

Mes que un club indeed :agree: :agree:

GGTTH

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Did you not have a drink with Xavi once?? Perhaps you could tell us what's wrong with "The Wee man" as I understand you call him :greengrin

But seriously, Barca are utter class. Always have been, always will be. Even when they weren't quite so good, they still had a class that Real Madrid et al will never replicate as a club.

Mes que un club indeed :agree: :agree:

GGTTH

Yes, yes I did. But even his prowess in knocking back two mineral waters for each of our rum & cokes was not enough for me to rate him above Zlatan. :wink:

Hibs90
31-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Who else scored?

hibbysam
31-08-2009, 10:40 PM
bojaan and keitaa also on scoresheet