PDA

View Full Version : NHC The Scottish Wayne Rooney

lyonhibs
31-08-2009, 06:54 PM
As a Scotland game approaches, it got me to thinking what as happened to the Huns very own wunderkid Robert Fleck.

Remember before the last Holland game, after about a hour of game time, some of the more narcotics-dependent elements of the Weegie press started touting the 17 year old for a game against Holland??

What has happened to him?? In a Rangers team displaying naff all creativity from the wings, and having made **** all in the way of signings, I expected to see him play a major role this season.

Does anyone know (maybe our resident blue-nose could help me) is Fleck injured or just - as I suspect - a bit pish, with the similarities between him and Rooney beginning and ending with a proclivity for pumping OAP's??

GGTTH

vein
31-08-2009, 07:43 PM
he was playing against Hearts last week. He wasn't really up to much, but he was definitley in the first XI :agree:

HibeeMcGinn1
31-08-2009, 07:48 PM
As a Scotland game approaches, it got me to thinking what as happened to the Huns very own wunderkid Robert Fleck.

GGTTH

Am I being stupid?

hibee_girl
31-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Dunno about Robert Fleck but John Fleck on the other hand :wink:

Haven't seen too much about him apart from the apparent bust up with McCoist

lyonhibs
31-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Ahhhh FFS!!!!!

John Fleck :grr:

ballengeich
31-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Ahhhh FFS!!!!!

John Fleck :grr:

Easy mistake to make. All Huns look the same to me too.

Sylar
31-08-2009, 08:43 PM
John Fleck will be a decent player at Rangers (or wherever he ends up), but he'll definately never hit the dizzy heights he was touted for last year.

By all accounts, the laddie read his own press and his ego got in the way of his development slightly.

He's been moved from striker to winger, and hasn't set the heather alight from there as of yet.

I can't understand why they've moved him out of position when they have a perfectly capable left midfield player in DaMarcus Beasely warming their bench just now.