PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's programme.

Hibbyradge
31-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Did anyone notice the fixtures in the programme had Hibs playing Celtic yesterday "Live on ESPN".

:wtf:

Lucky it wasn't pay at the gate. Everyone without a season ticket would have just nipped back to the Hibs Club to watch it and saved themselves £27.

:faf:

RoxburghHibs
31-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Did anyone notice the fixtures in the programme had Hibs playing Celtic yesterday "Live on ESPN".

Lucky it wasn't pay at the gate. Everyone without a season ticket would have just nipped back to the Hibs Club to watch it and saved themselves £27.

Sorry but I don't understand what you are getting at? The fixture list details all the games that are live on ESPN or Sky....or am I missing something?

Hibbyradge
31-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Sorry but I don't understand what you are getting at? The fixture list details all the games that are live on ESPN or Sky....or am I missing something?

It just struck me as strange that the matchday programme would advertise the game as being on TV.

What was the point of that?

At £3 a pop though, I guess it's good of them to give us the option. :greengrin

RoxburghHibs
31-08-2009, 02:46 PM
It just struck me as strange that the matchday programme would advertise the game as being on TV.

What was the point of that?

At £3 a pop though, I guess it's good of them to give us the option. :greengrin

I see got ya!

I guess that's a fair point :greengrin

iwasthere1972
31-08-2009, 03:04 PM

Think most folk would have been aware that the game was being shown live on ESPN.

Get your drift anyway. :agree: