PDA

View Full Version : Yams Laszlo now joint favourite for the Barnsley job!

Hibbyradge
31-08-2009, 11:47 AM
There must be good money going on. You could have named your own price this morning because he wasn't even in the running, but he's now been backed down to 9/1.

:hmmm:

Dashing Bob S
31-08-2009, 11:50 AM
There must be good money going on. You could have named your own price this morning because he wasn't even in the running, but he's now been backed down to 9/1.

Why would he leave the Gorgie giants for some provincial Yorkshire outfit?

Kaff
31-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Does that mean he is Plan E for Barnsley?

Hibbyradge
31-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Third favourite @ 5/1 now.

Hibbyradge
31-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Joint favourite at 3/1.

Part/Time Supporter
31-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Barnsley have played a blinder here and stolen a march on the rest of the league.

:wink:

matty_f
31-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Barnsley have played a blinder here and stolen a march on the rest of the league.

:wink:

Straight from leftfield!

bighairyfaeleith
31-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Be great if he went, more turmoil for the yams, bang on the transfer market closing and the new manager being stuck with 10 men couldnae carry :thumbsup:

Assuming they actually get a new manager!!!

YehButNoBut
31-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Got this from todays Football Rumours, is he going to Newcastle??

Hearts FC

Csaba Laszlo will be appointed Newcastle manager. A compensation package has been agreed with Hearts and Laszlo will arrive in Newcastle for talks. Representatives of Laszlo have been in discussions with Newcastle for some time and they expect a deal to go through next week.
Alan Kernaghan meanwhile will be appointed Hearts first team coach with Avram Grant to be named director of football.
Grant will be in control of the signing of players and contracts.He will also offer advice to Kernaghan. Romanov wants somebody he can trust after feeling badly let down by Laszlo.
Kernaghan has been assured that he will be in charge of training,tactics and the picking of players and will have this written into his contract before signing the deal.

matty_f
31-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Got this from todays Football Rumours, is he going to Newcastle??

Hearts FC

Csaba Laszlo will be appointed Newcastle manager. A compensation package has been agreed with Hearts and Laszlo will arrive in Newcastle for talks. Representatives of Laszlo have been in discussions with Newcastle for some time and they expect a deal to go through next week.
Alan Kernaghan meanwhile will be appointed Hearts first team coach with Avram Grant to be named director of football.
Grant will be in control of the signing of players and contracts.He will also offer advice to Kernaghan. Romanov wants somebody he can trust after feeling badly let down by Laszlo.
Kernaghan has been assured that he will be in charge of training,tactics and the picking of players and will have this written into his contract before signing the deal.

:faf: More chance of me being appointed Yams boss than any of that happening!

YehButNoBut
31-08-2009, 01:09 PM
:faf: More chance of me being appointed Yams boss than any of that happening!

There are some beauties on that site, Kernaghan would be an ideal choice as a replacement for Lazlo as he has not been a success as either a coach or a manager.

BroxburnHibee
31-08-2009, 01:27 PM

Funny that Radge as my brother lives in Barnsley and he texted me just now asking if I'd heard anything as the rumours are rife down there.

Looks like there might be a bit of truth in this.

I'll be chuffed if he goes.......they certainly got lucky when they appointed him.

jdships
31-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Funny that Radge as my brother lives in Barnsley and he texted me just now asking if I'd heard anything as the rumours are rife down there.

Looks like there might be a bit of truth in this.

I'll be chuffed if he goes.......they certainly got lucky when they appointed him.

Don't usually comment on football rumor's but my cousin lives in Barnsley and emailed me an hour ago asking the same question .
Interesting !!!:greengrin

robinp
31-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Straight from leftfield!

Shouldn't that be middlefield :faf:

Groathillgrump
31-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Shouldn't that be middlefield :faf:

Mittelfeld actually. :wink:

Hibbyradge
31-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Skybet also have him as joint favourite, but they're more generous at 5/1.

Romanov clearly wants rid of him, so Barnsley job could well be an attractive option.

Yorkshire folk hardly understand each other so Shabba should fit in nicely. :greengrin

HibeeUnderwood
31-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Who else is he competing against. The competition must be ***** if he's joint favourite! :agree:

Dashing Bob S
31-08-2009, 02:46 PM
I wonder who he'll take to Barnsley with him?

"We sold it to Christian on the promise of Yorkshire pud."

Hibbyradge
31-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Who else is he competing against. The competition must be ***** if he's joint favourite! :agree:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/football-specials/barnsley-specials/next-permanent-manager

Hibbyradge
31-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Now that he's nearly away, the Yams on Keechyerbreeks are saying Laszlo isn't any good anyway.

:faf:

Phil D. Rolls
31-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Now that he's nearly away, the Yams on Keechyerbreeks are saying Laszlo isn't any good anyway.

They were singing his name at the end of their Euro humiliation, and now they say they didn't like him anyway. Obviously a coping strategy for those who are continually spurned by their lovers. Wee team right enough.

Sergey
31-08-2009, 08:40 PM

There's seemingly a £125k buy-out clause in his contract should anyone come knocking.

Not that the Yams will ever see a penny of it.

Cropley10
31-08-2009, 08:57 PM

Why am I not surprised.

"In Csaba we trust" - my er se.

erin go bragh
31-08-2009, 09:20 PM

i seem to remember a certain gannon getting backed to a small price for the hibs job:wink:

Dibben
31-08-2009, 09:40 PM
There's seemingly a £125k buy-out clause in his contract should anyone come knocking.

Not that the Yams will ever see a penny of it.

:thumbsup:

Aww shame!!!

BH.

heretoday
31-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Eeh by 'eck there's trooble oop Tynecastle way if he's in for t'Barnsley job.

Maybe Tony Adams will get the Hearts job. Then we'll see some fun!

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2009, 10:01 PM

Trouble at mill?

Alicky Ranks
31-08-2009, 11:44 PM
I'll be surprised if he's still in charge at Hearts by the time their next game comes round.

poolman
31-08-2009, 11:55 PM

Eeee ba gum, thas reet tha knows :agree:

iwasthere1972
01-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Atha gorrit reight Shabba leaving Hertz? :thumbsup:

Mag7
01-09-2009, 08:36 AM
Barnsley fans seem to be confident he's joining them

http://www.barnsleyfc.org.uk/bbs/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=150106&mid=1011884#M1011884

RoslinInstHibby
01-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Barnsley fans seem to be confident he's joining them

http://www.barnsleyfc.org.uk/bbs/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=150106&mid=1011884#M1011884

funny how even Barnsley fans can see that hearts are ****ed yet their own fans are still in denial....

--------
01-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Eeee ba gum, thas reet tha knows :agree:

Atha gorrit reight Shabba leaving Hertz? :thumbsup:

Tha's Fosswackitin' lads.... :tsk tsk:

heretoday
01-09-2009, 08:55 AM
He's a reet good manager. He's been boss of t'big team in Edinboora for a while nah.

sydneyhibee
01-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Hearts currently share training facilities with Heriot Watt University. They can not train after 1.00pm unless they go to a public park or a David Lloyd gym with whom they have a corporate contract!

Dashing Bob S
01-09-2009, 09:26 AM
New User

Someone asked whether or not Laszlo's compensation would get in the way.

Csaba has a release clause in his contract which restricts any compensation to £120k max.

I'm not sure Hearts will thank me for telling you that, but it's important that the facts are known and that the directors aren't disuaded by any false assumptions..

Two more reasons why this move would be right for him.

Hearts currently share training facilities with Heriot Watt University. They can not train after 1.00pm unless they go to a public park or a David Lloyd gym with whom they have a corporate contract!

This lack of proper facilities has cost Laszlo a number of potential signings, one of whom, a young lad from Man Utd, chose to sign for bitter rivals Hibernian because he couldn't train in the afternoon! And the boy evidently is/was a Hearts supporter. Facilities here are far better.

Secondly, Hearts stadium's current capacity is around 17500. A Romanov promise of building a new £50m+ has been reneaged upon so revenue streams are extremely limited. Setanta went down and the new TV contract in Scotland ain't very generous. They have debt of over £30m too.

Hearts may think that they are more glamourous, playing as they do in a very beautiful city, but financially, they're kerry packered. Oakwell is a much better prospect.

If the board get their man, they will have served the club well.

Edited by Capitan 31/8/2009 2:08 PM

To see ourselves as others see us.

MrSmith
01-09-2009, 09:29 AM
someone should post a link to el-capitanos thread on bentback - might make them think!

nah bad idea!

Part/Time Supporter
01-09-2009, 09:33 AM
tbf that post reads like a Hibs fan who also supports Barnsley. I seriously doubt whether a random Barnsley fan would know that much about Hearts and Hibs.

:duck:

Dipped flake
01-09-2009, 09:36 AM
tbf that post reads like a Hibs fan who also supports Barnsley. I seriously doubt whether a random Barnsley fan would know that much about Hearts and Hibs.

:duck:

Not really, it reads like a hibs fan who has nothing to do with Barnsley, just there to stir things up. Reminds me of a certain poster on here who only ever posts on Hearts matters and claims to know everything there is to know about our financial state.

jbwhibs70
01-09-2009, 09:57 AM
am i alone in thinking this is a hibby at the wind up. to good to be true.

Barney McGrew
01-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Not really, it reads like a hibs fan who has nothing to do with Barnsley, just there to stir things up

If he's now joint favourite for the job, then it would suggest it's a bit more than a wind up.

sleeping giant
01-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Not really, it reads like a hibs fan who has nothing to do with Barnsley, just there to stir things up. Reminds me of a certain poster on here who only ever posts on Hearts matters and claims to know everything there is to know about our financial state.

Quite simple really !! If you don't like the posters on this site , you can always **** off !!

You're getting a little too comforable here !

Dipped flake
01-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Quite simple really !! If you don't like the posters on this site , you can always **** off !!

You're getting a little too comforable here !
thanks for the advice but will probably stick around if that's ok with you, or even if it's not; as long as it is ok with your admins.....

heretoday
01-09-2009, 10:35 AM
am i alone in thinking this is a hibby at the wind up. to good to be true.

Eeh lad tha mean to say soomone's playing foony boogers wi' us poor tykes?
Looks like we'll joost have ter mek do wi' Paul Ince or Tony "Donkey" Adams!

Steve-O
01-09-2009, 10:54 AM
From Steve, via text on 81111: "Not a transfer but some managerial news. I live by the Barnsley training ground and I've just seen Alan Curbishley being shown round."

BBC

Part/Time Supporter
01-09-2009, 11:09 AM
From Steve, via text on 81111: "Not a transfer but some managerial news. I live by the Barnsley training ground and I've just seen Alan Curbishley being shown round."

BBC

In danger of becoming the English Stuart Baxter.

bighairyfaeleith
01-09-2009, 11:17 AM
thanks for the advice but will probably stick around if that's ok with you, or even if it's not; as long as it is ok with your admins.....

Signed any world cup stars today :greengrin

Dipped flake
01-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Signed any world cup stars today :greengrin
Never said we would but don't let that stop you

Danderhall Hibs
01-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Never said we would but don't let that stop you

Who never said it?

MSK
01-09-2009, 12:47 PM
thanks for the advice but will probably stick around if that's ok with you, or even if it's not; as long as it is ok with your admins.....I dont mind having a pet yam about the place ...you lot cheer me up when im feeling low ...:thumbsup:

TheBall'sRound
01-09-2009, 12:51 PM
I dont mind having a pet yam about the place ...you lot cheer me up when im feeling low ...:thumbsup:

If you really want a laugh you should check out the rampant revisionism on their "Disciplinary record" thread.

Apparently the Rangers penalty was "yards outside the box" (possibly 2-3 inches), Stewarts red card was "for two fouls" (yeah, and...? they were both bookings!) and Nade was denied a stonewall penalty (it was more to do with the "closing scenes of Platoon" dive that followed which led to his booking - numpty).

Comedy gold!

--------
01-09-2009, 12:52 PM
He's a reet good manager. He's been boss of t'big team in Edinboora for a while nah.

Aye - woorking for soom Lithyooaynian fella. A reet plook by t'name o' Roaminoff or summat. Niver shaws 'is oogly face at t'games - 'e sends faxes and Yookrennians instead, like.

Sign Shabby, and Plook-face'll throw in a gobbin' Man-well an' a pie-moonchin' hippo for free.....

Dipped flake
01-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Who never said it?
Hearts never said we would be signing 2 World Cup stars. We said that we were looking at a couple of players that were at the World Cup but we didn't know if there would be any business done. This of course changed into Mad Vlad renages on his promise to sign 2 World Cup stars. I have to admit this is used on kickback too, but there are so many hibs fans on there pretending to be Jambos that I tend to ignore a lot of what is said..

--------
01-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Hearts never said we would be signing 2 World Cup stars. We said that we were looking at a couple of players that were at the World Cup but we didn't know if there would be any business done. This of course changed into Mad Vlad renages on his promise to sign 2 World Cup stars. I have to admit this is used on kickback too, but there are so many hibs fans on there pretending to be Jambos that I tend to ignore a lot of what is said..

You're not Fatty ****s's spin-doktor, by any chance?

Lithuanian Minister of Truth? :rolleyes:

Sergey
01-09-2009, 01:04 PM

:cool2:

Hearts Target World Cup Duo (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/5180944.stm)

Barney McGrew
01-09-2009, 01:06 PM

Hearts Target World Cup Duo (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/5180944.stm)

Beat me to it :greengrin

--------
01-09-2009, 01:06 PM

Thank you, Sergey.

Simples! :greengrin

Dipped flake
01-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks to your resident Jambo stalker for confirming that we never said we would be signing 2 World cup stars. As I stated, the link says there were 2 players from the World cup that we were looking at but nothing had happened yet. Cheers

johnrebus
01-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Quite right too.

Just stick to signing waiters from Spanish holiday resorts and you'll be fine.

jacomo
01-09-2009, 01:36 PM

:pray:

Short of Vlad appointing either himself or his gimp son as manager, this would be the best possible outcome.

jacomo
01-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Thanks to your resident Jambo stalker for confirming that we never said we would be signing 2 World cup stars. As I stated, the link says there were 2 players from the World cup that we were looking at but nothing had happened yet. Cheers

STILL defending the indefensible, eh?

borders.cabbage
01-09-2009, 01:41 PM

This quote by Valdas suggests that he hoped to sign some world cup stars the following week.

"There are two players who played in the World Cup, but after that there is a holiday. They have not signed yet. "I hope next week, starting from Monday, I am hopeful of two or three players coming in."

Dipped flake
01-09-2009, 01:51 PM
This quote by Valdas suggests that he hoped to sign some world cup stars the following week.

"There are two players who played in the World Cup, but after that there is a holiday. They have not signed yet. "I hope next week, starting from Monday, I am hopeful of two or three players coming in."
Explain how that is different from what I posted????? Yes, we said we were interested in 2 guys from the world cup but that is very far from promising we were signing 2 world cup stars..

Dipped flake
01-09-2009, 01:51 PM

You show me where we promised we were signing 2 wrold cup stars then

Peevemor
01-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Explain how that is different from what I posted????? Yes, we said we were interested in 2 guys from the world cup but that is very far from promising we were signing 2 world cup stars..

It's irrelevant now in any case as not only is your owner a bull****ter, he's also skint now too. :bye:

borders.cabbage
01-09-2009, 02:09 PM

The quotes from the article clearly imply that hertz were going to sign world cup players within the next few days.:agree:

It was all just pish and wind anyway. Looking back now I just think the whole world cup stars thing was just another pathetic attempt by Vlad and hertz to try and stoke the whole 'big team, wee team' issue.

--------
01-09-2009, 02:27 PM

You ARE Fatty ****s's spin doktor. :devil:

The quotes from the article clearly imply that hertz were going to sign world cup players within the next few days.:agree:

It was all just pish and wind anyway. Looking back now I just think the whole world cup stars thing was just another pathetic attempt by Vlad and hertz to try and stoke the whole 'big team, wee team' issue.

:agree: That was my reading of it, and it was certainly the way it was presented on Keechback. And the way every Yam I had the misfortune to encounter at the time put it.

But thanks to Vlad's "The Gorgie Brown-Nose's Revised History of Heart of Midlothian FC" (revised version, re-edited, now re-issued in a new condensed adaptation of the Chairman's personally edited text) we now know they DID NOT say they were about to sign World Cup stars, NOR that they were going to win the Champions' League in three (or was it four?) seasons, NOR that they were going to build a £51,000,000 Mega-Stand with hotel, shopping mall and underground car-park, NOR that they had an anonymous Director of Football (Ranieri?) scouting for more international talent throughout Europe, NOR that they were about to appoint another internationally renowned manager as first-team coach to work under the D of F (Bobby Robson, wasn't it?).

They NEVER said any of that.

Glad that's all been cleared up, then.

Part/Time Supporter
01-09-2009, 03:29 PM
:hijack:

:troll:

lapsedhibee
01-09-2009, 03:35 PM

In :vladsheep:world, that historical artifact would now be understood as 'Valdas promised only that next week would start on a Monday'.

--------
01-09-2009, 03:58 PM
In :vladsheep:world, that historical artifact would now be understood as 'Valdas promised only that next week would start on a Monday'.

On MY calendar, the week starts on SUNDAY.

Vlad was LYING. :devil:

borders.cabbage
01-09-2009, 04:03 PM
On MY calendar, the week starts on SUNDAY.

Vlad was LYING. :devil:

How dare you suggest that.

:Romanov: He steered a submarine through the Baltic dontcha know :agree:

:lurksub:

Wakeyhibee
01-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Yorkshire folk hardly understand each other so Shabba should fit in nicely. :greengrin

Eh? What? Pardon? put wud in th'oil lad tha's talking meat an' taetties.

CyberSauzee
01-09-2009, 04:57 PM
But thanks to Vlad's "The Gorgie Brown-Nose's Revised History of Heart of Midlothian FC" (revised version, re-edited, now re-issued in a new condensed adaptation of the Chairman's personally edited text)

Here's an exclusive extract:

At this moment, for example, in 2009 (if it was 2009), Hearts were going to sign Lithuanians and in alliance with FBK Kaunas. In no public or private utterance was it ever admitted that the powers had at any time been grouped along different lines. Actually, as Csaba well knew, it was only three years since Hearts had been at war with Burley and UEFA and in alliance with Ripo. But that was merely a piece of furtive knowledge which he happened to possess because his memory was not satisfactorily under the control of Romanov. Officially, according to Romanov, the change of partners had never happened. Hearts were at loggerheads with the SFA: therefore Hearts had always been at loggerheads with the SFA. The enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil to Vlad, and it followed that any past or future agreement with the enemy was impossible.

The frightening thing, he reflected for the ten thousandth time, was that it might all be true. If Romanov could thrust his hand into the past and say of this or that event, IT NEVER HAPPENED — that, surely, was more terrifying than watching Nade eat?

Romanov said that Hearts had never been in alliance with Ripo. He, Csaba Laszlo, knew that Hearts had been in alliance with Ripo as short a time as three years ago. But where did that knowledge exist? Only in his own consciousness, which in any case must soon be annihilated. And if all others accepted the lie which Romanov imposed — if all records told the same tale — then the lie passed into history and became truth. ‘Who controls the past,’ ran Vlad's slogan, ‘controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.’ And yet the past, though of its nature alterable, never had been altered. Whatever was true now was true from everlasting to everlasting. It was quite simple. All that was needed was an unending series of victories over your own memory. ‘Reality control’, Romanov called it: in Heartspeak, ‘Vladthink’.

Phil D. Rolls
01-09-2009, 04:57 PM

Typical Yamantics.

So it was really just a postcard from Valdas? "I was at the world cup don't you know, I have no intention of signing players, but I have been looking at a couple".

Of course back in the real world, it would look like Valdas wanted some of your less astute fans to think that Hearts were indeed in that market, and that maybe it would be worth buying a season ticket.

Danderhall Hibs
01-09-2009, 05:19 PM

I think you're right that's why I never posted that link earier. The BBC called them stars.

The incognito DOF just said they had played in the World Cup - not that they were "stars" or in fact any good.

Dashing Bob S
01-09-2009, 05:25 PM
To be fair, they never said they were going to the CL or build a £51m stand either.

lapsedhibee
01-09-2009, 05:34 PM
To be fair, they never said they were going to the CL or build a £51m stand either.

They never said they were going to have a British manager.

jacomo
01-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Vlad was also going to spend money on a striker today, perhaps even £10m. The problem, of course, was that Csaba's targets weren't good enough.

hibs0666
01-09-2009, 06:45 PM
They never said they were going to have a British manager.

And I'm positive that Rix was not considered a hero.

Viva_Palmeiras
01-09-2009, 07:07 PM
"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls.
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world" as the Kinks said (yes 1 beer 2 many...)

Hibbyradge
01-09-2009, 07:29 PM

http://news.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Romanov-eyes-two-World-Cup.2805737.jp

So, yes, I will make signings before the transfer deadline.

"But why only two World Cup stars? Why not all of them? But, seriously, yes, we are.

All designed to get you fuds creaming yourself about these imaginary players.

And it worked.

Yet here we are 3 years later, and you're trying to tell me that it was actually the last 2 words of that statement that caught your imagination.

Away ye go. Fud.

lapsedhibee
01-09-2009, 07:45 PM
And I'm positive that Rix was not considered a hero.Vlad didn't say they would never lose 5-0.

Beefster
01-09-2009, 07:54 PM

You're arguing semantics. If that's the best that you've got on the matter then I'd give it up now.

Best to leave the arguing until you've actually got an argument.

Leithenhibby
01-09-2009, 08:04 PM
http://news.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Romanov-eyes-two-World-Cup.2805737.jp

"But why only two World Cup stars? Why not all of them? But, seriously, yes, we are negotiating it.

And it worked.

Yet here we are 3 years later, and you're trying to tell me that it was actually the last 2 words of that statement that caught your imagination.

Away ye go. Fud.

Don't you just love it when all the research comes together. :faf:

--------
01-09-2009, 08:48 PM
How dare you suggest that.

:Romanov: He steered a submarine through the Baltic dontcha know :agree:

:lurksub:

Well, he SAID he did.

"I would never lie to my loyal Jambo suppositories, sorry, SUPPORTERS," said bold Cap'n Vlad. But was he lying when he said it, I ask myself? :devil:

Sergey
01-09-2009, 09:08 PM

"But why only two World Cup stars? Why not all of them? But, seriously, yes, we are negotiating it.

And it worked.

Away ye go. Fud.

I'd say that's as big a boot in the gonads that one can experience on a WWW forum :agree:

I'll tee them up....you (or probably, Broxi) can hole the putts!

Cabbage East
01-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Where's Dipped Freak gone?

--------
01-09-2009, 09:43 PM

Back to FlakeBack for reassurance from the other beLIEvers. :devil:

hibby hib 69
01-09-2009, 09:45 PM
AWAY TO HAVE A GUID GREET :faf:

Dashing Bob S
02-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Dear oh dear, how embarrassing...

IWasThere2016
02-09-2009, 07:44 AM
WOT NO DIPPY FLAKE? :dunno:

Dipped flake
02-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Apologies for my not being on this site 24x7 but I actually have a life...
So now the best you can do is bring up a joke comment from Vlad. Not going to argue anymore on this as it is a complete waste of time but I will just repeat for the last time, we never promised we were signing 2 world cup stars........Bye

lapsedhibee
02-09-2009, 08:52 AM
So now the best you can do is bring up a joke comment from Vlad. Not going to argue anymore on this as it is a complete waste of time but I will just repeat for the last time, we never promised we were signing 2 world cup stars........Bye

Where's the :WhenYouFindYourselfInAHoleStopDigging: smiley when you need it? :dunno:
Petrie! :grr:

Hibbyradge
02-09-2009, 08:52 AM

:faf::faf::faf:

Fud.

matty_f
02-09-2009, 08:59 AM

:fibber:

Dashing Bob S
02-09-2009, 09:40 AM

I beg your pardon...I never promised you a rose garden...:faf::faf::faf:

:top marks

Booked4Being-Ugly
02-09-2009, 09:42 AM
So now the best you can do is bring up a joke comment from Vlad. Not going to argue anymore on this as it is a complete waste of time but I will just repeat for the last time, we never promised we were signing 2 world cup stars........Bye I liked his joke about the 51M main stand the best, the guy cracks me up :faf: He should do a show at next years festival! :agree:

poolman
02-09-2009, 10:24 AM
I liked his joke about the 51M main stand the best, the guy cracks me up :faf: He should do a show at next years festival! :agree:

This new shiny main stand here

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=143680

Taken from the forum

Heart of Midlothian is keen to hear your views on proposals for the new Main Stand development.

If you have an opinion, queiry or would even like to simply register a note of support please contact us at newmainstand@homplc.co.uk.

We'll be glad to hear from you!

:faf: I can feel a few e-mails coming on

MrSmith
02-09-2009, 10:31 AM
From the Captain

A message from club captain Christophe Berra:

On behalf of the team, I am delighted at the proposed plans to redevelop the Main Stand at Tynecastle.

There is something very special about playing in front of a packed Tynecastle.

The thought of a capacity 23,000 fans is one that makes us all realise that Hearts is on the way up. It is something that I am immensely proud of and certainly something that I and the players want to be part of.

Tynecastle is a unique ground - it is our ground - and by working together as players and supporters it is sure to continue to be the backdrop to some of our greatest moments in the years ahead.

Christophe Berra
Club Captain

:faf::faf::faf:

Booked4Being-Ugly
02-09-2009, 10:55 AM
From the Captain

A message from club captain Christophe Berra:

On behalf of the team, I am delighted at the proposed plans to redevelop the Main Stand at Tynecastle.

There is something very special about playing in front of a packed Tynecastle.

The thought of a capacity 23,000 fans is one that makes us all realise that Hearts is on the way up. It is something that I am immensely proud of and certainly something that I and the players want to be part of.

Tynecastle is a unique ground - it is our ground - and by working together as players and supporters it is sure to continue to be the backdrop to some of our greatest moments in the years ahead.

Christophe Berra
Club Captain

:faf::faf::faf: Aye that lasted long..... :bye:

Hibercelona
02-09-2009, 11:00 AM

Don't come back too soon. :bye:

poolman
02-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Ive just e-mailed them re. when the work is going to start

Wonder if i get a reply :hmmm:

Kato
02-09-2009, 01:17 PM

Head in the sand indeed. Was Valdas in on Vlad's "joke" then considering his comments - which you've ignored completely?

Dipped Ostrich more like.

Danderhall Hibs
02-09-2009, 01:18 PM

"But why only two World Cup stars? Why not all of them? But, seriously, yes, we are.

And it worked.

Away ye go. Fud.

Excellent. :thumbsup:

hibbybrian
02-09-2009, 04:55 PM
This new shiny main stand here

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=143680

Taken from the forum

Heart of Midlothian is keen to hear your views on proposals for the new Main Stand development.

If you have an opinion, queiry or would even like to simply register a note of support please contact us at newmainstand@homplc.co.uk.

:faf: I can feel a few e-mails coming on

Last Page -

9th December 2008, 16:37

Allsopp9

What's the latest on this news?

Digital Twisted

The massive planning application was submitted at the start of the year, and it's still going through the planning permission phase within the council, we all know how long that can take!

The council have been on board since day 1 though and there is no reason to believe it will be knocked back, Campbell Ogilvie of Hearts said last week "It's not a matter of if, it's simply a matter of when".

KeithTheHibby
02-09-2009, 05:17 PM

Not said this for a while however seems appropriate; what a fud.

Phil D. Rolls
02-09-2009, 05:18 PM
I detect a ripple of discontent on this thread.

BEEJ
02-09-2009, 05:30 PM
I detect a ripple of discontent on this thread.
:greengrin

Cue a 'classic selection' of confectionery puns!

Danderhall Hibs
02-09-2009, 06:24 PM

:agree: This Topic's going to turn into a Marathon thread.

Disc O'Dave
02-09-2009, 06:28 PM

Well, it's Bounty happen

s.a.m
02-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Well.....I guess it takes Allsorts......

mixumatosis
02-09-2009, 06:48 PM

...with plenty of snickering at the yams. Looks like Flakey boys taken a time out tho. Shame. I'd have pointed out that whilst they were dreaming of a galaxy of stars, we just went out and bought an old dairy/milk farm and turned it into a training centre.

Coat, Taxi etc.

Phil D. Rolls
02-09-2009, 06:59 PM

That will be a great Treat.:agree:

Part/Time Supporter
02-09-2009, 07:16 PM

But is Csaba off to York(ie)shire?

:dizzy:

Jim44
02-09-2009, 07:44 PM
You pun loving lot are nothing but a load of Smartie pants.:greengrin

Badge
02-09-2009, 07:48 PM
But is Csaba off to York(ie)shire?

:dizzy:

Doesn't look like it. Barnsley given permission to speak to Rotherham manager. Discussions taking place according to BBC website.

Disc O'Dave
02-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Doesn't look like it. Barnsley given permission to speak to Rotherham manager. Discussions taking place according to BBC website.

Surely you meant to say Rotherham UNITED :wink:

You won't get a place in the confection section by missing ones like that :greengrin

stuart01
02-09-2009, 08:12 PM

Great to see him go and land that lot in even more trouble........:bye:

jacomo
03-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Campbell Ogilvie of Hearts said last week "It's not a matter of if, it's simply a matter of when".

Plenty of us have been saying this about Hearts for a while...

Danderhall Hibs
03-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Coat, Taxi etc.

And one you never even meant has slipped in!

Anyway I heard Shabby likes a lot of chocolate on his biscuit so I hope he joins that Club.

MrSmith
03-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Would be a boost for us while the jumbos would have their moments in relation to the smarties giving options for a new management team they will ultimately pay buttons for!

poolman
03-09-2009, 03:15 PM

Seems the Yams are not answering to enquiries about their new sooper dooper stand

Delivery is delayed to these recipients or distribution lists:

newmainstand@homplc.co.uk

Subject: Stand

This message has not yet been delivered. Microsoft Exchange will continue to try delivering the message on your behalf.

Phil D. Rolls
03-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Surely you meant to say Rotherham UNITED :wink:

You won't get a place in the confection section by missing ones like that :greengrin

That takes the biscuit, although it did make me snicker.

soupy
03-09-2009, 04:09 PM
He may be thinking he has too many Hob-Knobs at ***********......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

soupy
03-09-2009, 04:11 PM
or maybe its just cos he cant get the STRIKER he needs:thumbsup:

Golden Bear
03-09-2009, 04:24 PM

Seems the Yams are not answering to enquiries about their new sooper dooper stand

Delivery is delayed to these recipients or distribution lists:

newmainstand@homplc.co.uk

Subject: Stand

This message has not yet been delivered. Microsoft Exchange will continue to try delivering the message on your behalf.

Looks like they've broken into their lecky meter again for a few bawbees so their power has being cut off yet again. It can be the only possible explanation.