PDA

View Full Version : Sky Sports & SPL

Brando7
30-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else think SKY's coverage of the SPL is shocking :grr:

A small 30min programme of the league games on a monday n wee crappy 30min highlights of the live game a pi** poor showing by Sky

not worth the monthly fee

Sorry for rant

Victor Meldrew moment :greengrin

I Love Lamp
30-08-2009, 11:55 PM
The fan's montage at the start is pretty bad as well. The Yams fan is shown next to the Forth bridge - reckon he's about to jump off?!

Plus coming from Perth a bit irked that the St Johnstone one is a pair of local yokels in a field playing on the bales. Sky might find if they go up to Perth that there're streets and pubs and everything :grr:!

Rant over.

Steve-O
31-08-2009, 06:50 AM
Sky over here making a similar mockery of the A-League. Live coverage delayed by 3 days, live games not on due to golf highlights etc etc - I feel your pain!! :grr:

TheEastTerrace
31-08-2009, 07:54 AM
The bird who presents the coverage is nae bad though :wink:

Brando7
31-08-2009, 04:18 PM
The bird who presents the coverage is nae bad though :wink:

Shame she a bluenose :agree:

Gus
31-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Sky would of had there schedules mapped out months in advance, tbh although the coverage is not great @ the mo we should be thankful that there is some coverage.

Sky could of told the sfa to bolt.

RyeSloan
31-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Sky would of had there schedules mapped out months in advance, tbh although the coverage is not great @ the mo we should be thankful that there is some coverage.

Sky could of told the sfa to bolt.

Agreed, OK it's not great or extensive but how good is it to actually see some Scottish football! on a proper sports channel. The SPL is now covered on their review shows and now actually exists on SKY....combined with ESPN's pretty decent coverage it's miles better than simply BBC's snooze time review on a Monday and Setanta's sloppy nonsense.