Is a diving ****bag.

matty_f
30-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Is a diving ****bag.

So is Scott McDonald.

Pedantic_Hibee
30-08-2009, 08:09 PM
I'd take Killen back in a heartbeat.

He would have put away at least one of Wotherspoon's crosses today.

Part/Time Supporter
30-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Either that or Killen is incapable of running 10 yards without falling over (injury or exhaustion).

Leitherhibs
30-08-2009, 08:10 PM
I'd take Killen back in a heartbeat.

Doesn't make him any less of a cheat.

Barney McGrew
30-08-2009, 08:10 PM

Probably.

But then again, based on today's showing he'd probably have fallen over trying to get to them :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
30-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Doesn't make him any less of a cheat.

I agree, definitely. But surely it's "clever" if it's one of our players :wink:

coolhibbie
30-08-2009, 08:46 PM
I hope that means he now gets a 2 match automatic ban if not Mr Smith at SFA will have egg on his face . :thumbsup:

GreenOnions
30-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Is a diving ****bag.

Don't agree. Killen's incident(s) were different from McGeady's. I didn't see any dive from Killen whereas everyone accepts that McGeady dived and deserved to be sent off.

Killen is an excellent player and IMHO Celtic's best striker alongside McDonald. Fortune looks like a donkey who will probably score a good few in the SPL but I doubt he will score many at a higher level in Europe. Killen, on the other hand, is more able to make the step up.

Hibs Soldier
30-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Can't believe he never got booked, bawbag.

keep the faith
30-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Class act is Killen.

Jumped about like a clown after the CIS slugging the champagne and taking centre stage in the after match celebrations - even though he didnt contribute a thing (injured again!)

Took our wage and facilities and treatment to recover from a long term injury. We promise to stand by him and offer him a new deal.

Then when he is fit, he rejects our contract and nips off to Cardiff to sign.

On the way down he get an offer from Celtic, about turns in the car, get his agent to call the press conference in Cardiff and signs for the Tims.

Does nothing at parkhead and goes on loan to Norwich. Does nothing there either.

Gets another chance against the team which gave him his medal and his treatment. Shows his thanks by the most embarrassing dive and attempt to con the ref I have ever seen in our league.

Yes he may still score goals for us and football fans are indeed fickle but honestly......GTF Killen

oconnors_strip
30-08-2009, 09:38 PM
chris has learnt well at darkheid

this photo shows just how "good" his diving is

http://www.snspix.com/pictures_1729607/1729607.html

HibbyAndy
30-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Don't agree. Killen's incident(s) were different from McGeady's. I didn't see any dive from Killen whereas everyone accepts that McGeady dived and deserved to be sent off.Killen is an excellent player and IMHO Celtic's best striker alongside McDonald. Fortune looks like a donkey who will probably score a good few in the SPL but I doubt he will score many at a higher level in Europe. Killen, on the other hand, is more able to make the step up.

McGeady quite rightly sent off..tries to get Hanlon booked with his pathetic dive and great decision by the referee.. could possibly have been sent off 1st half with his last man ditch challenge on Riordan?

Killen..you dont see any dive? you never seen the game then.cause he BLATANTLY falls over from a challenge that never was.

crewetollhibee
30-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Cant agree. If you look at the incident again Hogg came towards him from the side and Killen HAD to dive over him to avoid crashing into him. Big difference from McGeady who was rightly (and finally) punished for various such incidents over the last few seasons.The diving incident with Eduardo has everybody on diving alert this week but lets distinguish between somebody pretending to be caught and someone trying to avoid possible injury. I dont believe Killen was looking for a free kick. In saying that NO I wouldnt have that leech back at ER after he collected wages while injured for his last 6 months with us then ****ed off without as much as a backward glance when the smellies rattled his cage !! GGTTH.

maturehibby
31-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Put in a couple of Beefy by his standards tackles on Hibs players a thing he never managedwhen he was here though fully expected to read in todays press that Killen sustained a injury that will keep him out for at least 6 months

heretoday
31-08-2009, 10:52 AM
I thought his dive was more theatrical than McGeady's!

Baader
31-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Needs to do something to get noticed these days... :whistle:

TheBall'sRound
31-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Was talking to a Sellick fan last night and happened to mention that watching the game from the stands I thought McGeady was hard done by but after seeing it on the telly the ref made a great decision.

He then proceeded to have a rant about referee consistency because "Killen's dive was much worse and he didn't even get booked".

To say I gave him my best bemused look would be an understatement. Nothing like admitting that your team are bunch of cheating kents so you can slag off the ref!