PDA

View Full Version : dougie mcdonald

davym7062
30-08-2009, 07:00 PM
well done for having the guts to stand up to the cheats that are celtic football club:top marks

H18sry
30-08-2009, 07:10 PM
I thought the ref had a good game today :agree:

stewthehibee
30-08-2009, 07:12 PM
And the lines man on the east stand side?

hibee_girl
30-08-2009, 07:13 PM
He did well but he should have also booked Killen for his dives

davym7062
30-08-2009, 07:14 PM
And the lines man on the east stand side?

corner in the last min, but was ok

hibby hib 69
30-08-2009, 07:14 PM
:top marks

Crab apple
30-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Always happy to have Dougie McD as our ref.

stewthehibee
30-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Thought he gave a few wrong decisions today from where i was sitting:wink:

shagpile
30-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Pity he didn't have the guts to send off Hinkel. He reached into his pocket & then decided against booking him when he realised he had already been booked.

Sammy7nil
30-08-2009, 08:47 PM
I dont like him but the boy done good :greengrin

Sylar
30-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Over on kickback, allegedly he (McDonald) "pandered to his Hibs heroes by trying to give them an advantage in sending McGeady off" and "that any other referee would have simply ignored the situation on the halfway line and allowed play to continue".

Their SFA/Anti-Yam agenda theory seems to suggest that any witch-hunt would be against poor victimised Nade (who also took a dive today allegedly) and not McGeady.

It's like a broke....broke.....broke.....broke....broke...brok e...broken record with no basis in reality.

Although we lost today, it could be worse - we could support them!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
30-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Over on kickback, allegedly he (McDonald) "pandered to his Hibs heroes by trying to give them an advantage in sending McGeady off" and "that any other referee would have simply ignored the situation on the halfway line and allowed play to continue".

Their SFA/Anti-Yam agenda theory seems to suggest that any witch-hunt would be against poor victimised Nade (who also took a dive today allegedly) and not McGeady.

It's like a broke....broke.....broke.....broke....broke...brok e...broken record with no basis in reality.

McDonald was a nightmare today, we didn't get one decision in the first half hour, and Happy Feet should've been off in the first half for preventing a goal scoring opportunity............

Billychaotic182
30-08-2009, 10:20 PM
I though be bottled it a few times.

But am glad he say the dive. Should have giving killen a yellow.

Toaods
30-08-2009, 10:36 PM

perhaps one of the 400,000 persecuted yams will come on and explain to us why not one single player was booked at Perth today for a rush into the fans after Obua scored (thinking they had clinched a win). must have been ten yards behind the pitch. Bearing in mind big Sol was booked for celebrating one yard into the technical area, I fear their persecution complex shield will go quiet once more.

Sir David Gray
30-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Credit to him for having the guts to send McGeady off but I thought his decision to book Cregg was shocking.

matty_f
30-08-2009, 10:52 PM
perhaps one of the 400,000 persecuted yams will come on and explain to us why not one single player was booked at Perth today for a rush into the fans after Obua scored (thinking they had clinched a win). must have been ten yards behind the pitch. Bearing in mind big Sol was booked for celebrating one yard into the technical area, I fear their persecution complex shield will go quiet once more.
:top marks They'll ignore that in their frenzy to don a blazer and pen an open letter about the injustices that they've suffered.

Credit to him for having the guts to send McGeady off but I thought his decision to book Cregg was shocking.

:agree: I thought the ref had a shocker today, to be honest. Let Celtc take free kicks wherever they wanted to, but pulled us back time after time. Gave an offside that the linesman never when we were attacking (haven't seen the replay to see if he was right, but at the time I thought he was wrong).

HibbyAndy
30-08-2009, 10:55 PM
:top marks They'll ignore that in their frenzy to don a blazer and pen an open letter about the injustices that they've suffered.

:agree: I thought the ref had a shocker today, to be honest. Let Celtc take free kicks wherever they wanted to, but pulled us back time after time. Gave an offside that the linesman never when we were attacking (haven't seen the replay to see if he was right, but at the time I thought he was wrong).

:agree:

Spot on.

Dashing Bob S
31-08-2009, 01:11 AM
I though be bottled it a few times.

But am glad he say the dive. Should have giving killen a yellow.

Yes. McGeady would have had straight red for that clean thru foul on DR had it been roles reversed.

Dashing Bob S
31-08-2009, 01:14 AM

To be fair to Nade, that dive was from the last weeks game against the Huns but it just took so long for him to fall that it was only picked up on at Perth.

Cropley10
31-08-2009, 08:34 AM
I thought the ref had a shocker today, to be honest. Let Celtc take free kicks wherever they wanted to, but pulled us back time after time. Gave an offside that the linesman never when we were attacking (haven't seen the replay to see if he was right, but at the time I thought he was wrong).

I couldn't believe he did that either. He also went to his pocket to book Hinkel and then changed his mind. Then we won a corner - all the Celtc players stayed back - and he says goal kick!

Hibs Class
31-08-2009, 08:59 AM
He was also inconsistent in booking Bamba for persistent fouling, but not booking Samaras for the same in the first half, after a spell of 3 or 4 in quick succession.

givescotlandfreedom
31-08-2009, 09:24 AM
I thought he got a few decisions wrong and generally pandered to Celtc at least until the second half. How come Scott McDonald wasn't booked for diving by the way?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
31-08-2009, 10:51 AM

:agree: I havent seen it on TV yet, but irrespective of whether it was in fact offside or not, how can he deem himself to have a better view of it when he was 20yds behind play and the linesman was pretty much in line with it ???

....and the went straight up the pitch ans scored :grr:

marinello59
31-08-2009, 10:53 AM
:agree: I havent seen it on TV yet, but irrespective of whether it was in fact offside or not, how can he deem himself to have a better view of it when he was 20yds behind play and the linesman was pretty much in line with it ???

....and the went straight up the pitch ans scored :grr:

That linesman was like a coiled spring waiting to give offside against us as well. If he didn't give it then I would be pretty sure we were onside.

Frazerbob
31-08-2009, 11:38 AM
That linesman was like a coiled spring waiting to give offside against us as well. If he didn't give it then I would be pretty sure we were onside.

The linesman was going to flag but he was waiting till he (can't remember who it was) touched the ball. He stood in possition with his flag at the ready rather than run up in line with the last defender. No problem with McDonald in this icident, he just pre-empted the flag. He did have a shocker tho IMO. How Killen wasn't booked or Hinkel never walked I'll never know.

marinello59
31-08-2009, 11:48 AM
The linesman was going to flag but he was waiting till he (can't remember who it was) touched the ball. He stood in possition with his flag at the ready rather than run up in line with the last defender. No problem with McDonald in this icident, he just pre-empted the flag. He did have a shocker tho IMO. How Killen wasn't booked or Hinkel never walked I'll never know.

Curses, that's my (Hibernian) green tinted theory scuppered.:greengrin

Hibee87
31-08-2009, 11:57 AM

that was my take on it, he was waiting on stokes to touch the ball then flag or boruc to claim it and let play continue. ref should never have blowen but it was a defo offside so cont complain to muhc

greenlex
31-08-2009, 12:20 PM

Spot on friend. The bit that was most annoying about that booking was McDonalds snidey wee look to see where the ref was before screaming and rolling about like he was hurt in an effort to get Cregg the card. Celtic are full of cheating bawbags.