PDA

View Full Version : Murdo McLeod

Sylar
30-08-2009, 02:02 PM
I was in Elgin over the weekend for an air show at RAF Lossie, so had to settle for listening to the radio coverage of the game, en route home.

I have to say, that If Murdo McLeod were to suffer some horrible disease which impaled his ability to ever talk again, I'd be far from unhappy.

He's the most biased son of a ***** I've ever had the displeasure of listening to. His attempts to suggest that "only 1 camera angle was conclusive that McGeady dived and another few were inconclusive" and that the referee should have taken more time to make his mind up.

Utterly no time for this mutant.

J-C
30-08-2009, 02:07 PM
I was in Elgin over the weekend for an air show at RAF Lossie, so had to settle for listening to the radio coverage of the game, en route home.

I have to say, that If Murdo McLeod were to suffer some horrible disease which impaled his ability to ever talk again, I'd be far from unhappy.

He's the most biased son of a ***** I've ever had the displeasure of listening to. His attempts to suggest that "only 1 camera angle was conclusive that McGeady dived and another few were inconclusive" and that the referee should have taken more time to make his mind up.

The fact that the ref was in direct line with the camera that shows the dive is all you need, ESPN guys made that comment 2/3 times at the end.

Phil D. Rolls
30-08-2009, 05:01 PM

I was attacked for criticising Murdo's abilty as a broadcaster over the summer. He is still cr*p.

pedroorange1875
30-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Yes absolutely delighted to take over the radio the other night spouting how disgraceful Eduardo was and spending a lot of airtime minutes lecturing us how disgraceful it is and Wenger will protect the player, shocking cheating etc...

Very quiet today Murdo......erse