PDA

View Full Version : Boruc...The WHITE Nade

down-the-slope
30-08-2009, 08:15 AM
:agree: He surely is that....A large banner stating that would be hilarious...any paint shop wags that can mock one up :rolleyes: I remember the banner the Celtic fans had in away end being 'altered' this way

Booked4Being-Ugly
30-08-2009, 08:33 AM
Could be deemed racist!

down-the-slope
30-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Could be deemed racist!

:rolleyes: only in a very scewed view of the world...offensive to those who are gravitationaly challenged maybe :wink:

Booked4Being-Ugly
30-08-2009, 08:53 AM
:rolleyes: only in a very scewed view of the world...offensive to those who are gravitationaly challenged maybe :wink: I know what you're saying mate. It's just the distinction of the skin colour bit that may be borderline. You'd probably get the banner removed at ER. Don't let me stop you though! :wink:

Ozyhibby
30-08-2009, 09:13 AM
:rolleyes: only in a very scewed view of the world...offensive to those who are gravitationaly challenged maybe :wink:

why not just say the goalkeeping nade, the polish nade or the celtic nade? Why go for skin colour?

nickwhibs
30-08-2009, 09:24 AM
:agree: He surely is that....A large banner stating that would be hilarious...any paint shop wags that can mock one up :rolleyes: I remember the banner the Celtic fans had in away end being 'altered' this way

Sorry but that sounds like a terrible idea for a banner. Just imo of course :greengrin

Houchy
30-08-2009, 09:31 AM
why not just say the goalkeeping nade, the polish nade or the celtic nade? Why go for skin colour?

Totally agree. Anything relating to skin colour would be viewed as racist.

Frazerbob
30-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Why is it racist to mention skin colour? Fact of the matter is Boruc is white, Nade is black. Can we not say that these days?

joe breezy
30-08-2009, 09:53 AM
Couldnae carry Nade rhymes. It works. Boruc doesn't have the same ring to it.

Boruc the white Nade is just rubbish

Houchy
30-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Why is it racist to mention skin colour? Fact of the matter is Boruc is white, Nade is black. Can we not say that these days?

I know that factually, Nade is Black and Boruc is white but why does it have to come into it? Any comment that is pre-texted by a skin colour WILL be deemed racist in this day and age.

I know the OP is not meaning it in a racist way but personally, I feel, "The Celtic Nade" would have a better impact with no chance of mis-interpretation.:agree:

Lets just keep ourselves seperate from the knuckle dragging neadrethals from gorgie and glasgow.

joe breezy
30-08-2009, 09:56 AM
I know that factually, Nade is Black and Boruc is white but why does it have to come into it? Any comment that is pre-texted by a skin colour WILL be deemed racist in this day and age.

I know the OP is not meaning it in a racist way but personally, I feel, "The Celtic Nade" would have a better impact with no chance of mis-interpretation.:agree:

Lets just keep ourselves seperate from the knuckle dragging neadrethals from gorgie and glasgow.

No an original idea would be better, rather than comparing him with someone most people outside Edinburgh haven't even heard of

basehibby
30-08-2009, 09:57 AM

:agree: Absolutely agree - this notion that even mentioning the words black or white is somehow racist is pathetic nonsense IMO.
The idea is based upon the (not entirely fictional) notion that both Nade and Boruc are fat useless fuds - nothing to do with race.
If there was a brilliant female horse rider and she was labelled the female Lestor Piggot would that be sexist???

500miles
30-08-2009, 10:54 AM
So when someone comes out with a term like the "White Pele" it's racist? I think not.

Racist it aint, but a pish banner it is.

MacBean
30-08-2009, 11:05 AM
One man couldNae carry, couldNae carry boruc. One man and eduardo couldNae carry boruc

Woody1985
30-08-2009, 04:34 PM
So when someone comes out with a term like the "White Pele" it's racist? I think not.

Racist it aint, but a pish banner it is.

It's only racist if the person being used as the example for being ****/fat is black.

Racism is only frowned upon in this country if the racism is directed at someone who is not white.

lyonhibs
30-08-2009, 05:35 PM
What a Nade idea.

Principally because, fat though he may be, god knows he's a good goalkeeper.

Hiber-nation
30-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Well thank **** no-one went with that idea after today.

Woody1985
31-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Well thank **** no-one went with that idea after today.

:faf: