PDA

View Full Version : Incognito on KeekBack

crewetollhibee
30-08-2009, 04:23 AM
Signed on to the Dark Side a couple of weeks ago and been trying to urge them to rise up and challenge a certain sub-mariner. I was positive and constructive ( although just looking to stir it ! ) and you wouldn't believe the dismissive and abusive replies that were fired back. There were other posters on with similar threads who were getting the same treatment - got me thinking that we can't all have been at the wind-up. Is that how they talk among themselves when discussing Mad Vlad ? They cannot lift their heads out of their @rses for one minute can they ?

RickyS
30-08-2009, 08:02 AM
Signed on to the Dark Side a couple of weeks ago and been trying to urge them to rise up and challenge a certain sub-mariner. I was positive and constructive ( although just looking to stir it ! ) and you wouldn't believe the dismissive and abusive replies that were fired back. There were other posters on with similar threads who were getting the same treatment - got me thinking that we can't all have been at the wind-up. Is that how they talk among themselves when discussing Mad Vlad ? They cannot lift their heads out of their @rses for one minute can they ?

if you look up deluded yam in the dictionary there is a pic of a ****bo.
there are a few who are waking up a bit, but they deserve all they get. I told a Yam mate of mine the other day that, Hibs fans would not put up with the mad one the same way they have. I told him that the last person to try and pull the wool over our eyes was Brian Kerr! nuff said:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
30-08-2009, 08:33 AM
Wouldn't they know you weren't oone of them by the full stops and commas?

Dipped flake
30-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Let me get this straight.....you signed up to kickback, pretending to be a Jambo in order for you to wind us up. Then you come onto hibsnet complaining that you got abuse. I don't know what is sadder, going 'undercover' or complaining when you get caught.

IndieHibby
30-08-2009, 08:56 AM
I have been on too - but I make no pretence about my allegiances. Tried to start some even-handed discussion and some of them were ok but most were downright abusive.

I made a teeny-weeny joke about a fax machine and it really struck a nerve with a couple of them.

I tried to say that Bamba would walk into their first team - which he would - but not a single one would agree with me.

Losers.

sleeping giant
30-08-2009, 08:59 AM

So you signed up over there before you signed up over here ?:rolleyes:

Rasta_Hibs
30-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Let me get this straight.....you signed up to kickback, pretending to be a Jambo in order for you to wind us up. Then you come onto hibsnet complaining that you got abuse. I don't know what is sadder, going 'undercover' or complaining when you get caught.

Your missing the point in my opinion!

Will you and your fellow jambos not just come out and say we are being shafted rotten from Romanov? Just say it cos its happening?

The_Todd
30-08-2009, 09:26 AM

Gotta say, I agree here.

Although on the other hand I joined JKB in order to get some reasonable cross-city debate going and without going "undercover". I was nice as pie, wasn't at all on the wind up and all I got was some abuse about being AIDS ridden.

Moral of the story is if you want to discuss football with Jambos, avoid JKB undercover or not.

Still agreeing with your post though.

Sprouleflyer
30-08-2009, 09:35 AM
A lot of pink on the board today and viewing this thread!!!

They must think they have a chance of beating St Johnstone today!!

MSK
30-08-2009, 09:35 AM
I dont know why folk bother going to that cess pit ...there always seems to be yam discussions on here so ye can always get yer "fix"..

Going overby undercover getting a deserved ban then coming running back over here to moan about it !!! ..what do you expect from that lot ...:confused:

Albanian Hibs
30-08-2009, 09:41 AM
A lot of pink on the board today and viewing this thread!!!

They must think they have a chance of beating St Johnstone today!!

:agree:

:jamboak:

crewetollhibee
30-08-2009, 10:58 AM
I dont know why folk bother going to that cess pit ...there always seems to be yam discussions on here so ye can always get yer "fix"..

Going overby undercover getting a deserved ban then coming running back over here to moan about it !!! ..what do you expect from that lot ...:confused:
Who was moaning ? who mentioned a ban ? I was trying to highlight how the Yams are totally blinkered to anything other than wot they are spoon-fed by Vlad and young Rodney. As for joining KeekBack first not true but not boring you with that now ! GGTTH.

hiblander
30-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Who cares what happens on JBK anyways ?

Phil D. Rolls
30-08-2009, 11:19 AM

I'm always happy to keep up with what the wee team fans are saying. Remember, they won't always be here. I think we should cherish then while we can.

ian cruise
30-08-2009, 11:23 AM

agreed. you went on there with the sole purpose of trying to wind up the jambosand you got caught. no right to complain.

MSK
30-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Who was moaning ? who mentioned a ban ? I was trying to highlight how the Yams are totally blinkered to anything other than wot they are spoon-fed by Vlad and young Rodney. As for joining KeekBack first not true but not boring you with that now ! GGTTH.I never said you were moaning & i never said you were banned did i ?...nor did i say you joined keeckback first...

Anyway..what sort of response did you expect from them, im sure they were no gonnae roll out the carpet for you no matter if you wanted serious discussion or not..

Like i say..its a cess pit & may they rot in it ....

All in my humblest opinion of course ..:wink:

crewetollhibee
30-08-2009, 11:32 AM
WE ALL DO including including yourself my friend or you would'nt have read this thread never mind replied. If you haven't read their late night ramblings then I would suggest you are missing out on a rare treat !!! Beats anything you will find on the telly ! GGTTH

hiblander
30-08-2009, 11:48 AM
WE ALL DO including including yourself my friend or you would'nt have read this thread never mind replied. If you haven't read their late night ramblings then I would suggest you are missing out on a rare treat !!! Beats anything you will find on the telly ! GGTTH

Erm....no really I don't care I had the misfortune to stumble upon your crap post.

Talking of TV any links for the game anyone 11.30pm kick off for me !

crewetollhibee
30-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Erm....no really I don't care I had the misfortune to stumble upon your crap post.

Talking of TV any links for the game anyone 11.30pm kick off for me !

Stumbled across ? IIRC that was the defence offered by Pete Townsend and Chris Langham. Wonder what else you happen to 'stumble across ' ? If you haven't got anything constructive to offer why bother ?

hiblander
30-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Stumbled across ? IIRC that was the defence offered by Pete Townsend and Chris Langham. Wonder what else you happen to 'stumble across ' ? If you haven't got anything constructive to offer why bother ?

Why would i want to read the ramblings of the Jambos online ?

There must be better things to do in crewetoll !

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heartfelt-Aidan-Smith/dp/1841584223

Is that you in the photograph ??