PDA

View Full Version : Team for Tomorrow...Thoughts?

007 Mickey Weir
29-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Stack

McCann Hogg Bamba Hanlon

Wotherspoon McBride Cregg Rankin

Stokes Deek

Flynn
Thicot
Stevenson
Byrne
Zemamma
Benji
Galbraith

2-1 Hibs!!:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
29-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Makalambay

McCann (if fit, if not then Van Zanten)
Hogg
Bamba
Hanlon

McBride
Cregg
Rankin
Wotherspoon

Stokes
Riordan

SUBS

Stack
Van Zanten (if McCann isn't fit then Thicot)
Stevenson
Galbraith
Zemmama (if fit, if not then Byrne)
Benjelloun
Nish

Franck is God
29-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Maka (Stack if not fit)

McCann (DVZ if not fit)--Hogg-----Bamba-----Hanlon

Cregg----McBride----Stevenson

Zemmama-----------------------------Galbraith
Stokes

Subs

Stack/Flynn
DVZ
McCormack
Rankin
Wotherspoon
Galbraith/Riordan
Byrne

CB_NO3
29-08-2009, 09:16 PM
You would start a young laddie who has never played a first team game like Galbraith instead of Riordan our top goalscorer. Some football gaffer you would be.

blackpoolhibs
29-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Maka (Stack if not fit)

Stokes

Subs

Stack/Flynn
DVZ
McCormack
Rankin
Wotherspoon
Galbraith/Riordan
Byrne

No riordan.:confused:

Judas Iscariot
29-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Stack

Wotherspoon Hogg Bamba Hanlon

Zemamma McBride Cregg Rankin

Stokes Riordan

:wink:

Onceinawhile
29-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Stack
Van Zanten Hogg Bamba Hanlon
Wotherspoon Mcbride Cregg Rankin
Deek Stokes

Maka
McCann
Benji
Nish
Thicot
Galbraith
McCormack

Judas Iscariot
29-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Stack

Deek Stokes

Maka
McCann
Benji
Nish
Thicot
Galbraith

McCormack

Against McGeady/Maloney..

No ta..

Got his erse felt fi Flynn last week, accident waiting to happen :grr:

Petrie's Tache
29-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Stack

Wotherspoon Hogg Bamba Hanlon

Zemamma McBride Cregg Rankin

Stokes Riordan

:wink:

:agree:

Judas Iscariot
29-08-2009, 09:55 PM

You knows it :greengrin

Petrie's Tache
29-08-2009, 09:58 PM
You knows it :greengrin

Get wotherspoon and hanlon overlapping, Zemmama pushin up to support and McBride holding when the full back goes up.:greengrin

Hibernian Verse
29-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Not going to make any attempt at guessing the team but I just can't wait for the game to start. There will be goals, and an entertaining game and hopefully we'll come out on top. I've not been this up for a game for a while now, not since the CIS Final!

weststandhibby
29-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Stack

Deek Stokes

Maka
McCann
Benji
Nish
Thicot
Galbraith

McCormack

McCann for DVZ and zemmama on the bench for Nish.

3-1 to the hibees with Stokes first goal scorer

Hibernian Verse
29-08-2009, 10:57 PM
McCann for DVZ and zemmama on the bench for Nish.

3-1 to the hibees with Stokes first goal scorer

I think we'll need DVZ tomorrow just because he's got more pace than Kevin McCann. He actually does ok against McGeady from what I can remember.

Jones28
29-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Stack

McCann Hogg Bamba Hanlon

Thicot

Cregg Mcbride Rankin

Stokes Riordan

Subs;
Maka
Wotherspoon
Galbraith
Benji
Dvz

I reckons that team could get something out of this game IMHO:agree:

erin go bragh
30-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Maka (Stack if not fit)

Stokes

Subs

Stack/Flynn
DVZ
McCormack
Rankin
Wotherspoon
Galbraith/Riordan
Byrne

are you strachan in disguise.no deeks:grr:

Barney McGrew
30-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Against McGeady/Maloney..

No ta..

Got his erse felt fi Flynn last week, accident waiting to happen :grr:

Say what you like about DVZ, but he's never had a bad game against McGready (or Driver for that matter)

Ronaldo9
30-08-2009, 07:59 AM
McCormack starts at RB. Heard it hear first.

boxer1875
30-08-2009, 08:21 AM

was at east mains yesterday and he was definately practicing with the starting 11.

Dibben
30-08-2009, 08:29 AM

No I didn't... :wink:

:greengrin

BH.

YehButNoBut
30-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Sky Sports news reporting that Maka is doubtful for today (hip injury) so maybe we will be starting with Stack.

cabbage07
30-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Stack

McCann Hogg Bamba Hanlon

Thicot

Cregg Mcbride Rankin

Stokes Riordan

Subs;
Maka
Wotherspoon
Galbraith
Benji
Dvz

I reckons that team could get something out of this game IMHO:agree:

Looking forward to murray and zouma coming back and hopefully another midfielder gets signed ,as that midfield looks very weak indeed

J-C
30-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Maka (Stack if not fit)

Stokes

Subs

Stack/Flynn
DVZ
McCormack
Rankin
Wotherspoon
Galbraith/Riordan
Byrne

I can't believe you've not even got our top goalscorer in the team, the man's boots are on fire right now and building a superb understanding with Stokes. :confused:

Expecting Rain
30-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Stack

McCann
Bamba
Thicot
Hanlon

Wotherspoon/Zemmama ( if fit ]
Cregg
McBride
Rankin
Riordan

Stokes

Barrylavety
30-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Stack

McCormack
Bamba
Hogg
Hanlon

Wotherspoon
Cregg
McBride
Rankin

Riordan
Stokes

:cool2:

J-C
30-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Stack

McCann
Bamba
Thicot
Hanlon

Cregg
McBride
Rankin
Riordan

Stokes

Surprise surprise Churchy, you've omitted Hogg from the starting line up, funny we didn't expect that eh! :yawn: The man's the captain and unless he's had an absolute howler of a game he won't be dropped, so get over your hatred for the guy.

Apart from that I think the rest of your team is about right, apart from Maka if he's fit. :greengrin

Brooster
30-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Stack

McCormack
Bamba
Hogg
Hanlon

Wotherspoon
Cregg
McBride
Rankin

Riordan
Stokes

:cool2:

Correct if Maka is unfit.

Expecting Rain
30-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Surprise surprise Churchy, you've omitted Hogg from the starting line up, funny we didn't expect that eh! :yawn: The man's the captain and unless he's had an absolute howler of a game he won't be dropped, so get over your hatred for the guy.

Apart from that I think the rest of your team is about right, apart from Maka if he's fit. :greengrin

Once again i don`t hate/RATE some players, how can i hate someone i don`t even know, the thread was about picking a team for today, anyhow i`m happy that you agree with most of it and i don`t hate you for having a different opinion regarding my omissions..:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
30-08-2009, 10:13 AM

I dont hate Hogg, but i agree with churchy. Your centre backs should dominate their player, he does not. As a captain he should lead by example, he does not. Our captain should be one, if not the best player in the team, he is not. He is a weak link, a player that i feel should be replaced. If the rumours are true, and Anderson from sunderland is coming. I'd hope he was coming to partner Bamba, rather than replace him. The team churchy picked looks fine to me.:thumbsup:

J-C
30-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Once again i don`t hate/RATE some players, how can i hate someone i don`t even know, the thread was about picking a team for today, anyhow i`m happy that you agree with most of it and i don`t hate you for having a different opinion regarding my omissions..:greengrin

Fair enough you don't hate him but you do have a dig at his ability at every oppertunity and by omitting him in your team shows that. As I said he is the captain and unless he starts to have a few real stinkers he won't be getting dropped anytime soon, so get over it and accept the fact that he'll be a starter unless unfit.

blackpoolhibs
30-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Fair enough you don't hate him but you do have a dig at his ability at every oppertunity and by omitting him in your team shows that. As I said he is the captain and unless he starts to have a few real stinkers he won't be getting dropped anytime soon, so get over it and accept the fact that he'll be a starter unless unfit.

The thread is about everyone's thoughts on who should start the game today.Churchy gave his.:confused:

J-C
30-08-2009, 10:22 AM
The thread is about everyone's thoughts on who should start the game today.Churchy gave his.:confused:

Alright Gary, keep your hair on. :greengrin
Just responding to the fact I said he hated someone and retracted that.

I must admit I don't think Hogg is our best CH and makes a few mistakes now and then but until we get someone in who's better we're stuck with him, I too don't think he's captain material.:wink:

Expecting Rain
30-08-2009, 10:23 AM

For the record i don`t rate Makalamby too highly either though he does surprise me sometimes as does Rankin, i prefer Hogg to Van Zandten but i`m not really sure if thats a compliment, i`m signing off this thread with i still want them all to do well irrespective of my opinions and thoughts, now lets get back to the original thread.:flag:

Dashing Bob S
30-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Stack

McCann
Bamba
Thicot
Hanlon

Cregg
McBride
Rankin
Riordan

Stokes

Decent line up Churchy. No skipper though?

blackpoolhibs
30-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Alright Gary, keep your hair on. :greengrin
Just responding to the fact I said he hated someone and retracted that.

I must admit I don't think Hogg is our best CH and makes a few mistakes now and then but until we get someone in who's better we're stuck with him, I too don't think he's captain material.:wink:

I knew we were closer than you were making out.:wink: I think Thicots best performances for us have been at centre back, his 2 games at tynecastle have showed us he can play there, he can dominate his opponent, and he has ability. Is today the day to replace our skipper, probably not? Although i do think Yogi has given himself a problem in giving him the armband. I suppose it could have been worse, he could have made Nish captain.:devil:

Expecting Rain
30-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Decent line up Churchy. No skipper though?

Bob, i`ve taken my tablets!:greengrin