PDA

View Full Version : (Greggs) Callum Woods

horseflesh
29-08-2009, 05:43 PM
I have a friend who is a Dunfermline supporter and he is sure he spotted Yogi at East End today. I heard a rumour on here we may be interested in Callum Woods of DAFC who is highly rated by said friend, "likes to get forward and a v. good crosser of the ball" he claims.
Possibilty of solving the right back issue?

Part/Time Supporter
29-08-2009, 05:44 PM
right back - check
has a pulse - check

:hmmm:

:greengrin

Cameron1875
29-08-2009, 05:44 PM
I have a friend who is a dunfermline supporter also and went to some of their games when hibs were away at inverness an that. Woods is a standout in that team. Calm on the ball and bombs forward. Still young and would be a good addition to squad. Better than DVZ anyway.

squire
29-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Radio Scotland Open all Mics reported that Yogi and Rice were at East End Park today. Whoever was reporting on the match speculated along the lines of "maybe they are watching the Dunfermline right back." Who knows eh

Jack
29-08-2009, 06:20 PM
This was on the Bounce about a week ago. I asked a Par pal of mine about him and his thoughts were he has a great shot, scored 5 last season, great cross but a bit slow at running. Which is a problem when he's getting back, or maybe not.

ancient hibee
29-08-2009, 06:24 PM
He's a long way below SPL level-far too slow.

Petrie's Tache
29-08-2009, 07:30 PM
We have young Wotherspoon, whom I would play at RB.

Dibben
29-08-2009, 07:37 PM
We have young Wotherspoon, whom I would play at RB.

:agree:

He played well there on Wednesday, albeit against Brechin!

Can't see Yogi pitching him in tomorrow against Celtic - as playing against McGeady could make or break him!

Looks a good prospect there though!

BH.

Petrie's Tache
29-08-2009, 07:38 PM
:agree:

He played well there on Wednesday, albeit against Brechin!

Can't see Yogi pitching him in tomorrow against Celtic - as playing against McGeady could make or break him!

Looks a good prospect there though!

BH.

Agreed.

The new Steven Whittaker. Who got 2 today:agree: