PDA

View Full Version : Zemmama a possibility

ChrissyG1875
29-08-2009, 04:54 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hughes-keen-to-learn-more.5600775.jp

6 paragraphs from the bottom. :thumbsup:

HibeeMcGinn1
29-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Meanwhile, Zemmama, who has been named along with Benji in Morocco's squad for their World Cup qualifying match in Togo in a week's time, is poised for a return to action in tomorrow's top-of-the-table clash with Celtic having recovered from the thigh injury which forced him to miss the start of the season.

:thumbsup: top-of-the-table clash :wink:

mjhibby
29-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Brilliant news.Benji and zemmamma on the bench to come on if needed.Id take a draw right now but if the defence is on the ball we should get a result of some description.Good news about mccann too.I think it will be 4-4-2 till the game opens up.Should be a cracking game.

boxer1875
29-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Brilliant news.Benji and zemmamma on the bench to come on if needed.Id take a draw right now but if the defence is on the ball we should get a result of some description.Good news about mccann too.I think it will be 4-4-2 till the game opens up.Should be a cracking game.

Zemmama definately fit was training with the first team squad today, but not the starting 11.

From what i saw he looked good.

(((Fergus)))
29-08-2009, 07:43 PM
His injury may have been a blessing in disguise. If he'd played the first couple of games, he might not have been here on 2 September.

ackeygraham
29-08-2009, 07:46 PM
no chance him playing, hasn't even been training.

MSK
29-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Zemmama definately fit was training with the first team squad today, but not the starting 11.

From what i saw he looked good.

no chance him playing, hasn't even been training.:rolleyes:

boxer1875
29-08-2009, 07:53 PM
no chance him playing, hasn't even been training.

I can assure you that zemmama was training today and was taking part in a full contact training match.

Mr Magoo
29-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Bumped into Zemmama today @ Leith Asda and he was ver coy about playing tomorrow but got a photo with and and wee lad! Top man

Action Jackson
29-08-2009, 08:23 PM
He will be a good addition to the squad once he is fully fit again.:greengrin

Steve-O
30-08-2009, 02:53 AM
Bumped into Zemmama today @ Leith Asda and he was ver coy about playing tomorrow but got a photo with and and wee lad! Top man

:greengrin

Funny to see him with his trolley there!

Where's this Leith Asda by the way?? I've been away too long!

Considering Zemmama only just failed a fitness test a couple of weeks ago, you'd have thought he'd be ok by now?

overdrive
30-08-2009, 08:45 AM
:greengrin

Funny to see him with his trolley there!

Where's this Leith Asda by the way?? I've been away too long!

Considering Zemmama only just failed a fitness test a couple of weeks ago, you'd have thought he'd be ok by now?

Next to Ocean Terminal and the Chancelot Mill. Colin Nish shops there too.

RoYO!
30-08-2009, 08:50 AM
maybe zooma stopped shopping at sainsburys meadowbank after getting spotted by three different hibees when he was just in to get the paper! :greengrin