PDA

View Full Version : Pub in Tenerife for tomorrow

BMJ1982
29-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Anyone know of any good pubs, with hibs fans in prefered, in los cristianos

Woody1985
29-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Don't know about there but there's a pub that show's Hibs games at the Peurto Colon, the port about a 15 mins walk from veronicas.

The pub is pretty small and sht though with hardly anyone there, well, in May/June anyway.

There will be loads of boozers showing it though.

007 Mickey Weir
29-08-2009, 01:20 PM
enjoy your holiday bro!!:thumbsup:

ahibby
29-08-2009, 03:08 PM

There is a Celtic Bar opposite the Tenerife Sur Hotel they might show it and I guess any Hibs fans local might drop in.

If you get a chance pop in to Coconut Joes and The Bulls Head in Playa Americas, they are at the Cristianos end of Americas. Best to go there at night the Bulls Head has a very good rock band playing everynight. Nasco is the lead guitarist and he is very very good (and its free). Coconut Joes is on the same strip as Bulls Head and if you go give my regards to Angela, Carlos Hose and Scouse Jo. My names David by the way.

Gus
29-08-2009, 03:44 PM
I met a couple of hibs supporters last august in the players lounge just down by the beach front outside los christianos

TornadoHibby
29-08-2009, 05:15 PM

Only one I saw when I was there a couple of weeks ago was a pub owned by a Rangers supporting couple so they won't want Celtc to win and may provide a decent atmosphere for a Hibby (ridiculous though that may sound)! :greengrin

It's just off the beach at the harbour end at the "crossroad" of paths at the Irish pub with live music! Head away from town up the walkway where the Irish pub is on the corner and it is down a wee lane around 100yds up the path on the left! :agree:

Didn't go in myself as our hotel had Sky Sports so we were able to watch the live footie there but it might be an option for you! :wink:

Enjoy the game! :thumbsup:

BMJ1982
29-08-2009, 07:02 PM
cheers folks....will head down with my hibs top on and be jumping around a few pubs as I know we are going to win 3-1 the morrow!!! Hail Hail:thumbsup: