PDA

View Full Version : Strange but true

hibbiedon
29-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Tomorrow we welcome "The Greatest Fans in the World" after the last game at ER the destruction of the seats was reported here, I told HibbieD that nothing would be said as Celtic pay for the repair / replacement so that the myth of the greatest fans is untarnished, tomorrow at the end of the game look at the upper tier of the stand they are in and see the damage. What I find amusing is the cost to Celtic by their own moronic fans, this just not happen at ER but at every ground they infect sorry visit so how much does this cost them every year :confused:

Hibby D
29-08-2009, 08:45 AM
I took a photo of the south stand after their last visit and there was easily 70-80 seats trashed :agree: Why is it always the top tier that takes more of a trashing Donald - are the seats up there cheaper made and therefore easier to break? :greengrin

I would guess in reality it's because there's less stewards/police up there but why the GFitW cause more damage than any other visiting team is a mystery :dunno:

Antifa Hibs
29-08-2009, 09:40 AM
ZZZzzzzz

"my dads bigger than your dad"

After the game at Tynecastle last season when we won 1-0 there looked to be that amount of seats broken with people standing on them celebrating.

Dafties break seats, there own clubs foot the bill. No biggie IMO.

franco
29-08-2009, 10:02 AM
A mate of mine lives near to tannadice and hes sick to death of them and the other lot from glasgow using his closie as a toilet and there not even kids,does brass me off though about the seats maybe theres something in the buckfast that makes you do it:greengrin

Cabbage East
29-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Broken seats? Won't someone think of the children :rolleyes:

--------
29-08-2009, 10:57 AM
A mate of mine lives near to tannadice and hes sick to death of them and the other lot from glasgow using his closie as a toilet and there not even kids,does brass me off though about the seats maybe theres something in the buckfast that makes you do it:greengrin

I think it's just "There's a lot more of us than there are of you, so we can do what we like" syndrome.

When the terraces were in place, it was usual for the Celtic or Rangers fans to piss right where they stood - you had yellow rivers of Weegie pee running down the steps of the terrace ....

.... or more likely, down your leg. :rolleyes: