PDA

View Full Version : My first game this season...........

Leithenhibby
29-08-2009, 08:12 AM
It has to be said the Yogi has got what it takes to be the kind of manager that I want at my club..He has everything that you would want...He tells it how it is and he never seems to pull-a-punch! comes across as the kind of guy that wants everyone to enjoy themselves....And for that reason I can't wait for Sunday.....:wink: the feel-good-factor is on (if not already) it's way back to ER. may even get a signing or two before the dead line. and a few emptied.....http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hughes-eyes-further-Hibs-signings.5600247.jp

GGTTH

Woody1985
29-08-2009, 10:19 AM
A full stop should be followed by two spaces and then a capital for the beginning of a new sentence.

Out of curiosity why do you write like that? I know people can write how they like but for some reason it's one of my biggest annoyances on this messageboard (not just you who does it).

Not having a go, just interested.... :greengrin

Leithenhibby
29-08-2009, 10:26 AM
It's laziness I suppose FULL STOP. :wink:

Toaods
29-08-2009, 10:26 AM
A full stop should be followed by two spaces and then a capital for the beginning of a new sentence.

Out of curiosity why do you write like that? I know people can write how they like but for some reason it's one of my biggest annoyances on this messageboard (not just you who does it).

Not having a go, just interested.... :greengrin

I'm guilty of that too..........though I only seemed to have developed it since using the internet....imagined getting annoyed by that...:greengrin

Leithenhibby
29-08-2009, 10:33 AM
I'm guilty of that too..........though I only seemed to have developed it since using the interent....imagined getting annoyed by that...:greengrin

:wink:
It's like text'n ...it's just got lazy and some people don't give a *****e :agree:..like me :greengrin

RoxburghHibs
29-08-2009, 10:38 AM
And here's us thinking you're just thick :wink:

:devil:

Leithenhibby
29-08-2009, 10:48 AM
And here's us thinking you're just thick :wink:

:devil:

cheers :wink: Oops missed the capital I'll no sleep the night......FULL STOP.

Action Jackson
29-08-2009, 10:56 AM
It has to be said the Yogi has got what it takes to be the kind of manager that I want at my club..He has everything that you would want...He tells it how it is and he never seems to pull-a-punch! comes across as the kind of guy that wants everyone to enjoy themselves....And for that reason I can't wait for Sunday.....:wink: the feel-good-factor is on (if not already) it's way back to ER. may even get a signing or two before the dead line. and a few emptied.....http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hughes-eyes-further-Hibs-signings.5600247.jp

GGTTH

I can't wait for Sunday either. It would be good to get another win under our belts. If we beat them, then that will be Hibs really motoring.

Agreed, it would be great if we could get in another signing or two.:wink:

GGTTH

Hibby D
29-08-2009, 10:57 AM
It's interesting finding out what keeps people awake at night :greengrin

However I'll use this opportunity to gently remind folks that we can't all be wonder kids when it comes to grammar, spelling etc., and it's a bit insensitive to pull individuals up for it.

I know of at least 300 people who visit .net who are not word-perfect and I'm sure there are others who may be dyslexic.

I'm not trying to spoil your laugh - just seems a shame that what started out as a reasonably good op has been completely ignored in favour of the full stop police :greengrin

--------
29-08-2009, 10:58 AM

GGTTH

YOUR FIRST GAME THIS SEASON?

Right - if we lose - it's YOUR FAULT! :devil:

--------
29-08-2009, 11:00 AM
It's interesting finding out what keeps people awake at night :greengrin

However I'll use this opportunity to gently remind folks that we can't all be wonder kids when it comes to grammar, spelling etc., and it's a bit insensitive to pull individuals up for it.

I know of at least 300 people who visit .net who are not word-perfect and I'm sure there are others who may be dyslexic.

I'm not trying to spoil your laugh - just seems a shame that what started out as a reasonably good op has been completely ignored in favour of the full stop police :greengrin

(capital n) naughty (capital d) diane (exclamation mark) (capital y) you missed out the full stop at the end of that post deliberately (comma) did you not (question mark)

Leithenhibby
29-08-2009, 11:02 AM
YOUR FIRST GAME THIS SEASON?

Right - if we lose - it's YOUR FAULT! :devil:

Gave up the season ticket when I moved to the borders and discovered mountain biking..anyway, I have a good record of the games that I have made it up for. So it should be a stroll in the park :greengrin

--------
29-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Gave up the season ticket when I moved to the borders and discovered mountain biking..anyway, I have a good record of the games that I have made it up for. So it should be a stroll in the park :greengrin

Gonnae no say that! :grr:

Leithenhibby
29-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Gonnae no say that! :grr:

Hoooowww . We shall be fine. :wink:

TornadoHibby
29-08-2009, 11:41 AM
(capital n) naughty (capital d) diane (exclamation mark) (capital y) you missed out the full stop at the end of that post deliberately (comma) did you not (question mark)

Grammatical justification for the comma please? :confused: :dunno: :rules: :hmmm: :wink: