PDA

View Full Version : I know it's been said before.

SanFranHibs
28-08-2009, 06:25 PM
But Sunday is a chance for Hibs fans to show their class !!! To show we are not a wee team.

"Obviously, as another centre-half, Tony could have seen me as competition for his jersey but, in fact, he was the first to shake my hand. Even if he did see me as a rival he was an outstanding individual. John hughes on Tony Mowbray.

Just remember:

Record season ticket sales.

Good football. I know, the scoffers will be on saying he won nothing here. Just tell me when we can expect a 3-0 at Ibrox, a 2-1 at ER, and another 3-0at Ibrox in the Cup.

Money in the bank for Hibernian.

East Mains.

A real opportunity to show class and say thanks.

Of course, then we should do our utmost to stuff them. (Stokes double). :thumbsup:

P.S. I'm really just happy i can watch Sunday's game on ESPN, even though it is at 4:30a.m.

Hibernian on ESPN in America !!! :thumbsup:

glenn6270
28-08-2009, 06:30 PM
agree 100% lets give mogga a good reception as yogi got a good one last week at falkirk and well deserved

lets not be shown up on live tv

:thumbsup::thumbsup::agree::agree:

wazoo1875
28-08-2009, 06:35 PM
But Sunday is a chance for Hibs fans to show their class !!! To show we are not a wee team.

"Obviously, as another centre-half, Tony could have seen me as competition for his jersey but, in fact, he was the first to shake my hand. Even if he did see me as a rival he was an outstanding individual. John hughes on Tony Mowbray.

Just remember:

Good football. I know, the scoffers will be on saying he won nothing here. Just tell me when we can expect a 3-0 at Ibrox, a 2-1 at ER, and another 3-0at Ibrox in the Cup.

East Mains.

Of course, then we should do our utmost to stuff them. (Stokes double). :thumbsup:

P.S. I'm really just happy i can watch Sunday's game on ESPN, even though it is at 4:30a.m.

I agree mate , i have only happy memories from Moggas time at ER , well other than the 2 beastings at The Pinkcastle and the one at Hamdump . I wish him well except on sunday :agree:

Cabbage East
28-08-2009, 06:45 PM
He'll be getting a clap from me, good memories of that side.

MyJo
28-08-2009, 07:26 PM
A wee round of applause to aknowledge Moggas return to easter road (however tarnished it is) then a nice loud chorus of Yogi Hughes green and white army before sticking it right up the smellies to go top of the league :pray: :greengrin:

glenn6270
28-08-2009, 07:34 PM
A wee round of applause to aknowledge Moggas return to easter road (however tarnished it is) then a nice loud chorus of Yogi Hughes green and white army before sticking it right up the smellies to go top of the league :pray: :greengrin:

agree yogis green and white army

erin go bragh
28-08-2009, 07:41 PM
yes we have a lot to thank mogga for.{got us back playing football the hibs way}he will get a warm applause from me but once the whistle goes cmon the hi bees lets get stuck into the 2nd to wear the green pilligers:thumbsup:

Badge
28-08-2009, 07:44 PM

Just remember:

East Mains.

Agree 100%.
We were on the slippery slope when he arrived and there is no doubt he turned things round. Would be totally wrong of us if we did not recognise this and give him the kind of reception he most definitely deserves. And Mark Venus too.

matty_f
28-08-2009, 08:10 PM

Spot on. I still have huge affection for Mowbray's time at the club, and I really don't have a bad word to say about him.