PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts sign player

PaulSmith
28-08-2009, 05:45 PM
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1780474,00.html

Please no one laugh...:greengrin :greengrin

sorry cause of this yamsnil thing the link won't worth..but its a loanee from Kaunus

Monts
28-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Can we please get rid of this changing hertz to yamsnil stuff?

tiresome

Not aimed at the OP btw...

BroxburnHibee
28-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Any link with THEIR name in it won't work.

Well it doesn't work for me.

PaulSmith
28-08-2009, 05:48 PM

tiresome

agree.

Hibby D
28-08-2009, 05:49 PM

tiresome

I believe it will be removed later this evening - so everyone else fill yer boots whilst you still can :greengrin

Menwhile, if you really must go over there, adjust the addy when it's in your browser :greengrin

Peevemor
28-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Hearts sign Cinikas

Hearts have signed Lithuanian right-sided midfielder Marius Cinikas on loan until January.
The 23-year-old featured for Hearts on the club's pre-season German tour and played in games against Polish side Slask Warclow and Bundesliga 2 outfit St Pauli.

He returned to FBK Kaunas and played in both legs of their tie against Sevojno earlier this month in the second qualifying round of the UEFA Europa League.
The Lithuanian outfit went out on the away goals rule after a 0-0 first leg score in Serbia then drawing 1-1 in Kaunas.
Last season he featured in Kaunas' 2-1 victory over Rangers in the UEFA Champions League qualifiers.

Mag7
28-08-2009, 05:51 PM

tiresome

What's tiresome about it? As long as they remain on zero points I think it should stay!

Danderhall Hibs
28-08-2009, 05:53 PM
:top marks to Shabby's scouting network once again.

So far he's signed a player relegated from the SPL, someone he saw doing keepy-uppys on the beach when he was on holiday and now a boy from Romanov's main team.

Exciting times ahead.

Monts
28-08-2009, 05:54 PM
What's tiresome about it? As long as they remain on zero points I think it should stay!

If people want to call them different names, then let them.

If people want to call them by their normal name, then let them.

Its affecting links, and making serious posts seem more childlike. Just my opinion.

But it seems its being removed, so we'll leave it at that.

Hibs07p
28-08-2009, 05:56 PM
I believe it will be removed later this evening - so everyone else fill yer boots whilst you still can :greengrin

Menwhile, if you really must go over there, adjust the addy when it's in your browser :greengrin

Boots well and truly filled. :greengrin

hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish
hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish hearts pish

Badge
28-08-2009, 06:00 PM
YamsNil sign Cinikas

YamsNil have signed Lithuanian right-sided midfielder Marius Cinikas on loan until January.
The 23-year-old featured for YamsNil on the club's pre-season German tour and played in games against Polish side Slask Warclow and Bundesliga 2 outfit St Pauli.

He returned to FBK Kaunas and played in both legs of their tie against Sevojno earlier this month in the second qualifying round of the UEFA Europa League.
The Lithuanian outfit went out on the away goals rule after a 0-0 first leg score in Serbia then drawing 1-1 in Kaunas.
Last season he featured in Kaunas' 2-1 victory over Rangers in the UEFA Champions League qualifiers.

If he's a right sided midfielder what will happen to poor wee Susan?
Hope he's not being emptied already.

ronaldo7
28-08-2009, 06:04 PM
If he's a right sided midfielder what will happen to poor wee Susan?
Hope he's not being emptied already.

Sha:blah: tactics are changing for the rest of the season.

He will now play a 3-6-1 to make way for the World cu... eh Kaunas reject

Badge
28-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Sha:blah: tactics are changing for the rest of the season.

He will now play a 3-6-1 to make way for the World cu... eh Kaunas reject

Silly me. Should have thought about that. Thanks.

CropleyWasGod
28-08-2009, 06:16 PM

What's the real address?

matty_f
28-08-2009, 08:06 PM

So far he's signed a player relegated from the SPL, someone he saw doing keepy-uppys on the beach when he was on holiday and now a boy from Romanov's main team.

Exciting times ahead.

And to think Vlad questioned Plan F's judgement on players!

Bostonhibby
28-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Hearts sign Cinikas

Hearts have signed Lithuanian right-sided midfielder Marius Cinikas on loan until January.
The 23-year-old featured for Hearts on the club's pre-season German tour and played in games against Polish side Slask Warclow and Bundesliga 2 outfit St Pauli.

That's it, does it for me, this is the missing link, wasn't this the champions league year? It is now that they have finally landed this guy after what must have been a world wide pursuit that took years to convince him that Swiney was the place for him.

Sergey
28-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Hearts sign Cinikas

:faf:

Another "registration fee" to bolster Vlad's back hip.

GIRFUY ya Yam plums. You're being had.

Dibben
28-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Fantastic - they're crying out for a striker, so they loan in a midfielder from Kaunas!!!

:top marks Vlad you are a star!

He MUST want Csaba to quit!!!

BH.

Badge
28-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Fantastic - they're crying out for a striker, so they loan in a midfielder from Kaunas!!!

BH.

But if Csaba picks the team the new guy won't get a game. Simples.

HibbyAndy
28-08-2009, 08:26 PM

BH.

:agree:

Shaba desperate for a striker and Vlad TELLS him he's takin another Lithuanian midfielder!!...They truly are one of a kind.

Dibben
28-08-2009, 08:35 PM
But if Csaba picks the team the new guy won't get a game. Simples.

Maybe Vlads got the fax working again!!! :greengrin

BH.

Badge
28-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Maybe Vlads got the fax working again!!! :greengrin

BH.

Of course. That's the second time tonight. I really am losing it. Is this really how football clubs are run?

The_Todd
Wow that's an original move by Hearts.

How come they've never thought to borrow a player from their parent club before?

Dibben

Shaba desperate for a striker and Vlad TELLS him he's takin another Lithuanian midfielder!!...They truly are one of a kind.

I'm sure Vlad wanted to turn Hearts into a spectacle, not sure this is exactly what he had in mind!!! :thumbsup:

Forgot all about you HA - hows it going mate??? :thumbsup:

BH.

HibbyAndy
28-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm sure Vlad wanted to turn Hearts into a spectacle, not sure this is exactly what he had in mind!!! :thumbsup:

Forgot all about you HA - hows it going mate??? :thumbsup:

BH.

Bran noo mate:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tis like av never been away:agree:

Hope your good tae mate :cool2:

Dibben
28-08-2009, 09:00 PM

Hope your good tae mate :cool2:

:top marks :thumbsup:

BH.

MSK
28-08-2009, 09:01 PM

Hope your good tae mate :cool2::thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
28-08-2009, 09:12 PM
:thumbsup:

Awrite K :thumbsup:

MSK
28-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Awrite K :thumbsup:Good Andy ta..welcome back tae the mad hoose mate..:greengrin

Sergey
28-08-2009, 09:30 PM
It's now official, the :clown: is back :greengrin

GordonR
28-08-2009, 09:31 PM

Exciting times ahead.

I think "boy from a team currently playing in the Lithuanian 3rd Division amateur league" has a far better ring to it. :agree::agree::agree:

HibbyAndy
28-08-2009, 09:34 PM
It's now official, the :clown: is back :greengrin

Some :clown: have never been away

:wink:

RyeSloan
28-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Boots well and truly filled. :greengrin

:faf:

Rossco
28-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Wow that's an original move by Hearts.

How come they've never thought to borrow a player from their parent club before?

Because we have had too many disappointments in the past Mr Taffy my good friend.

:greengrin

Just joking.

Because we have **** all money for anything else.

poolman
28-08-2009, 11:38 PM

Shirley no Andy :bitchy:

I'm sure Shabby has had his eye on him for months now

I mean, where will it all end if owners start picking teams and transfer targets :bitchy:

Just wouldny happen at Tincastle :devil:

The_Todd
29-08-2009, 08:05 AM
Because we have had too many disappointments in the past Mr Taffy my good friend.

:greengrin

Just joking.

Because we have **** all money for anything else.

Awite Rossco me old mucker. I think it's not necessarily having no money I think it's a timely reminder from Vlad to Csaba just who is in charge.

PS Having a gathering soon to celebrate a new flat. You and Marcus of course invited. Details to fellow.

Dashing Bob S
29-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Some :clown: have never been away

:wink:

Yes Andy, welcome back, good to have you on the board again.

Re: the Yam's new signingg from Kaunas:

"I'll wait and see how the boy shapes up before judging him..."

Phil D. Rolls
29-08-2009, 08:55 AM
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1780474,00.html

Please no one laugh...:greengrin :greengrin

sorry cause of this yamsnil thing the link won't worth..but its a loanee from Kaunus

Kaunas, Kaunas you say? That can't be right can it?

Mikey
29-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Nice one. Shabba turned this guy away TWICE over the summer yet Romanov has still foisted him upon them. And there'll be a tasty registration fee involved too.

I wonder if Romanov will force him to play him too??

Toaods
29-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Nice one. Shabba turned this guy away TWICE over the summer yet Romanov has still foisted him upon them. And there'll be a tasty registration fee involved too.

I wonder if Romanov will force him to play him too??

usually does ...if only for the £50,000 add-on clause due after three games with his new club ...:faf: