PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Sunday

john18722
28-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Does anyone know if there are still tickets left for the game on Sunday? I know they cost 27 quid but just realised I was paid early this month so looking to get a ticket. Also does anyone know of the ticket office is open tomorrow so I can buy a ticket then?

Thanks in advance

wazoo1875
28-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Does anyone know if there are still tickets left for the game on Sunday? I know they cost 27 quid but just realised I was paid early this month so looking to get a ticket. Also does anyone know of the ticket office is open tomorrow so I can buy a ticket then?

Thanks in advance
Would imagine there will still be tickets , haven't heard otherwise . The TO is open from 9am tomorrow mate .

.SeventyFive
28-08-2009, 05:51 PM

Thanks in advance

Looking online, there appears to be quite a few still available. Mainly for West and East.

Mines are booked :agree:

PiemanP
28-08-2009, 06:06 PM
There will be tons left on the day.

Aslong as your on the magical database then you will be fine.

Randerson_4
28-08-2009, 06:11 PM
There will be tons left on the day.

Aslong as your on the magical database then you will be fine.

Id imagine you will need to buy them in advance. The police dont like people buying tickets for big games on the day

wazoo1875
28-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Id imagine you will need to buy them in advance. The police dont like people buying tickets for big games on the day

It's got nothin to do wi them mate , as long as your on the database you can buy them no probs up until KO .

Dashing Bob S
28-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Most of the substantial jakey element in our support will be sitting in grotty bars on the Walk drinking horrible Tennent's Lager and belching and farting out of every orifice us per usual.

The true supporters like me will take the Siberian husky for his early morning constitutional, hit the multigym and work up a decent sweat, shower, breakfast with the wife over the FT, get dressed up to the nines, and head down to ER with a spring in their step.

WindyMiller
28-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Most of the substantial jakey element in our support will be sitting in grotty bars on the Walk drinking horrible Tennent's Lager and belching and farting out of every orifice us per usual.

The true supporters like me will take the Siberian husky for his early morning constitutional, hit the multigym and work up a decent sweat, shower, breakfast with the wife over the FT, get dressed up to the nines, and head down to ER with a spring in their step.

Wher are you going for the Tea and Scones Bob?

iwasthere1972
28-08-2009, 07:55 PM

How was your night out in Gorgie?

The_Todd
28-08-2009, 08:28 PM

My perfect Sunday...