PDA

View Full Version : Question Zemmama

the happy hibee
28-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Anyone know if he will be fit for the celtic game?

Judas Iscariot
28-08-2009, 10:51 AM
No

Craig_in_Prague
28-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Thanks for a good pre-season Zemmama :rolleyes:

Golden Bear
28-08-2009, 11:00 AM
No

No = you don't know, or know = he'll not be fit?

aljo7-0
28-08-2009, 11:01 AM
No

Is that a "No" he'll not be fit or a "No" you don't know if he'll be fit?

Golden Bear
28-08-2009, 11:01 AM
I don't honestly think he'll be fit until Setember 1st.

:wink:

Brando7
28-08-2009, 11:36 AM
i'm sure i read somewhere he out for a few more weeks:confused:

Stevie Reid
28-08-2009, 11:43 AM
It's looking increasingly likely that the 6 weeks is going to be correct. I think the club have been a bit clever by stating that he's in contention for every game to attract more of a crowd on the off chance that he plays.

Very sore for him to be missing given the start that we have and opportunity to pick up a lot of points as a result, but we've started as well as possible and it will be a huge boost to get him back in the team when he's fit.

erin go bragh
28-08-2009, 09:16 PM
It's looking increasingly likely that the 6 weeks is going to be correct. I think the club have been a bit clever by stating that he's in contention for every game to attract more of a crowd on the off chance that he plays.

Very sore for him to be missing given the start that we have and opportunity to pick up a lot of points as a result, but we've started as well as possible and it will be a huge boost to get him back in the team when he's fit.
once he is back we will be a lot stronger,but its surley a bonus that we are winning without him :greengrinzemmama , stokes and riordan:top marks

Jaz
28-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Heard prior to the Bolton game from Hibs staff that Zemmama was out for 6 weeks with a thigh strain.

I am puzzled by the constant snippets that he may be available prior to each game???

RoYO!
28-08-2009, 09:58 PM
would certainly make the opposition managers unsure of how to line up, if they were unsure if he was playing

Jonnyboy
28-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Heard prior to the Bolton game from Hibs staff that Zemmama was out for 6 weeks with a thigh strain.

I am puzzled by the constant snippets that he may be available prior to each game???

Me too. Was told this by a newspaper reporter who got it straight from the Hibs camp

Sergey
28-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Me too. Was told this by a newspaper reporter who got it straight from the Hibs camp

HibbyRadge is camp :greengrin

Jaz
28-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Be lucky to see Zemmama before Utd at home on Oct 3rd.

silverhibee
28-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Something not right with the injury situation with Zemmama, was told he went for a scan a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday and was given the all clear on his injury, and trained the next day only to be unfit for the game on the next day, strange indeed imo.
I really think the wee man is working his ticket regarding his injury, but i cant think why, when he does become fit, i do not think he will walk straight back in to the Hibs team thats for sure.
Yogi see,s everything at training and i dont think he is happy with the attitude the wee man is showing at EM just now.
But cannot answer why this would be with Zemmama.:confused:

Hibbyradge
28-08-2009, 11:34 PM
HibbyRadge is camp :greengrin

Hibbyradge knows where you camp. :wink:

CapitalHibs
28-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Something not right with the injury situation with Zemmama, was told he went for a scan a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday and was given the all clear on his injury, and trained the next day only to be unfit for the game on the next day, strange indeed imo.
I really think the wee man is working his ticket regarding his injury, but i cant think why, when he does become fit, i do not think he will walk straight back in to the Hibs team thats for sure.
Yogi see,s everything at training and i dont think he is happy with the attitude the wee man is showing at EM just now.
But cannot answer why this would be with Zemmama.:confused:

Has his wife arrived in Scotland yet?:dunno:

sboothibs
29-08-2009, 12:19 AM
:greengrin Was lucky enough to be invited, with my kids, to do the Stadium Tour prior to the St Midden home match and was lucky enough to speak to Zumma in the changing rooms after he had his fitness test.

Didn't make it for that match as we know but seemed quite annoyed and upset that it might be a little bit longer till fully fit.

Don't think there is anything in this injury other than an injury and cannot wait till his return.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: