PDA

View Full Version : Jambos- Why on Hibs Net??

Edinburgh Green
27-08-2009, 11:44 PM
The last few days whenever i've looked there has been no jambos logged on?

Yet tonight there are (as I type) 7 jambos looking in. Strange :confused:

Bayern Bru
27-08-2009, 11:50 PM

Waiting to see what we're saying about their shock departure from Europe I imagine.

Hibernian Verse
27-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Theyll all disappear again when Laszlo leaves. Either that or come on here spouting how they didn't want him to stay anyway :rolleyes:

:nade::protest::feed::soapbox:

Toaods
27-08-2009, 11:55 PM
"he was becoming an embarrassment to the club" :faf:

MSK
27-08-2009, 11:55 PM

Yet tonight there are (as I type) 7 jambos looking in. Strange :confused:They won a game that meant brussel sprout ...winning is something new to the yams ..be rest assured you/we wont be seeing them much on here this season ...:greengrin

HibbyAndy
27-08-2009, 11:56 PM

:hmmm::hmmm:

Crazyhorse
27-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Waiting to see what we're saying about their shock departure from Europe I imagine.

Yeah. Well if they are we aren't exactly quaking in our boots. The jambos played ok but were helped by Zagreb's decision to play without a keeper.

Hibernian Verse
28-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Yeah. Well if they are we aren't exactly quaking in our boots. The jambos played ok but were helped by Zagreb's decision to play without a keeper.

I can't see why they're so happy about tonight. The keeper should've saved both, and assisted both goals too. They forget that they missed all the opportunities they had. Obua is nade, Susan is nade, Bouzid is nade, Nade and Glen are nade etc etc

HibeeUnderwood
28-08-2009, 12:33 AM
I can't see why they're so happy about tonight. The keeper should've saved both, and assisted both goals too. They forget that they missed all the opportunities they had. Obua is nade, Susan is nade, Bouzid is nade, Nade and Glen are nade etc etc

So simply its a team of Nade's:dunno: :devil:

This years derby will make for interesting watching! :agree:

bobbyhibs1983
28-08-2009, 06:12 AM

Ye i thought heartz did well, i dunno if thats the whole story, did heartz play well or the other team play badly?Imo its a bit of both but if i recall, i think there were even in terms of shots on/off target

Dashing Bob S
28-08-2009, 07:57 AM
I think any SPL team with a strike force would have taken six of that garbage keeper and dreadful defence last night.

To be fair to Hearts though, they pressed well and competed well, and would probably have got a goaless draw with many SPL teams on that form.

J-C
28-08-2009, 08:45 AM
Ye i thought heartz did well, i dunno if thats the whole story, did heartz play well or the other team play badly?Imo its a bit of both but if i recall, i think there were even in terms of shots on/off target

Hearts played better than the 1st leg but Zagreb didn't bother turning up as the tie was won by then. Their players looked disinterested and just wanted the tie over to get back to Zagreb.

MrSmith
28-08-2009, 08:46 AM
I think any SPL team with a strike force would have taken six of that garbage keeper and dreadful defence last night.

To be fair to YamsNil though, they pressed well and competed well, and would probably have got a goaless draw with many SPL teams on that form.

have to agree with this! a little more confidence in themsleves and moreso their front men and they might have just gotten through this round.

by the way, was there an event or festival show happening at Tynie last night? just wondering why so many of the big teams huge (4 million I've heard) support were dressed up as seats?

davemcbain
28-08-2009, 09:02 AM
No wierder to me than Hibs fans who spend all their time on Kickback (or any other fan website). Hibs net people spend an enormous amount of time discussing their club and they're interested in what's being said.