PDA

View Full Version : Do Hearts have the pluggest fans in Britain?

new malkyhib
27-08-2009, 08:37 PM
I'll qualify that statement with the usual "I'm nae oil painting maself", but everytime the cameraman panned the smelly hordes at Tynecastle tonight, I couldn't help but thinking what an ugly shower of mingers that lot are - with their combovers and broken noses - and that was just the women.

Their wardrobe was straight out of "Life on Mars" as well - do these people never get out of darkest Dalry in their shallow, meaningless lives?

Fair put me off my nice bit of frying steak, so it did.

Discuss.

Pedantic_Hibee
27-08-2009, 08:45 PM
I was pumping a Yam once. An absolutely honey she was too.

However, she didn't go to the games.

It seems that Tynecastle plays host to 400,000 Freddie Krueger's only.

greenlex
27-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Yes

jst1875
27-08-2009, 08:58 PM
I'll qualify that statement with the usual "I'm nae oil painting maself", but everytime the cameraman panned the smelly hordes at Tynecastle tonight, I couldn't help but thinking what an ugly shower of mingers that lot are - with their combovers and broken noses - and that was just the women.

Their wardrobe was straight out of "Life on Mars" as well - do these people never get out of darkest Dalry in their shallow, meaningless lives?

Fair put me off my nice bit of frying steak, so it did.

Discuss.

after the first goal the camera panned the crowd and focused on 3 merricks who didnt have a set of front teeth between them .................. :faf:

Hibs Class
27-08-2009, 08:59 PM
I noticed they had a smashing full set of teeth

between them

Pedantic_Hibee
27-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Looks like they've paid a visit to the Charlie Adam Dentist.

BigKev
27-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Ugly as **** - http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/YamsNilfans.jpg

The Yamsnil editor ruined it...

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/h e a r t sfans.jpg

Toaods
27-08-2009, 11:09 PM
certainly saw a close up of what appeared to be one of the stray winos who frequent the Tron Square.

He only had three teeth and two of them were rotten.

gillythehibby
27-08-2009, 11:30 PM
No surprises there. Ugly strips goe wi ugly fitba and an ugly stadium and so it must be that there fans are ugly as well. I f*****g hate Hertz!:jamboak:

Dashing Bob S
28-08-2009, 08:01 AM
There were a few really disturbing sights in the 'hozzy'. The wardrobe not so much from the television series Life On Mars, as the actual planet Mars. It was a bit like walking into the bar in Star Wars.