PDA

View Full Version : Yams Plan F away rumours / Romanov says he doesn't know a player (merged)

matty_f
27-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Sounded very much like he's on his way out in the BBC interview there...

Steve20
27-08-2009, 08:31 PM
He sounded like that in his interview at the weekend.

jgl07
27-08-2009, 08:32 PM
You could see it in his body language from the dugout that he was not happy.

Pedantic_Hibee
27-08-2009, 08:32 PM
What did he say?

Living in England, I couldn't get the game down here and the BBC website, despite proclamations to the contrary, didn't show the game.

bingo70
27-08-2009, 08:33 PM

Has the interview finished already? thought it was a 7:45 kick off :confused:

What did he say? (if it's quicker telling me what he didn't say that's fine as well)

Dibben
27-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Yeah, certainly said nothing to give the yams hope!

All he wants is 'protection from the back' - what the heck does Vlad make him do...

BH.

Barney McGrew
27-08-2009, 08:34 PM
What did he say?

Living in England, I couldn't get the game down here and the BBC website, despite proclamations to the contrary, didn't show the game.

Rambled some nonsense when he was asked if he was staying, didn't answer the question and finished off saying he needed 'protection from behind'.

matty_f
27-08-2009, 08:34 PM
What did he say?

Reporter asked if his future was at the PBS, he said he didn't know, he liked the club but you never know what will happen tomorrow. He said something about not getting protection from behind, and I think that meant he wasn't happy about getting no money for someone better than Nade.

Pedantic_Hibee
27-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Here was me thinking that Vlad and Csaba had held clear the air talks and they were both singing from the same song sheet.

Serves me right for reading Kickback where they'll put a positive spin on the most blatantly negative news.

Tomsk
27-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Reporter asked if his future was at the PBS, he said he didn't know, he liked the club but you never know what will happen tomorrow. He said something about not getting protection from behind, and I think that meant he wasn't happy about getting no money for someone better than Nade.

I think I can help him there. I found some loose change down the back of the sofa today.

Mibbes Aye

:agree:

Would be as close to the ideal moment as he's going to get.

It leaves Homfc on a bit of a sticky wicket. I've no desire to see our fellow Edinburgh club go down the pan and I think more than anything now they need vision, they need strength and they need leadership.

Time for a hero.

Time for...

wazoo1875
In all fairness Matty , who out there is actually better than Nade :confused: I mean i thought he looked really hungry tonight :faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
27-08-2009, 08:39 PM
If he goes, there's not a hope in hell that they'll get another "manager", as in, a proper manager.

*cue the Ghostbusters theme tune"

Who you gonna call?

This guy http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/11/eduardmalofeev_228x206.jpg

Barney McGrew
27-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Time for a hero

Don't call me Shirley (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwGWgItWw7s)

Mibbes Aye
27-08-2009, 08:43 PM
If he goes, there's not a hope in hell that they'll get another "manager", as in, a proper manager.

Who you gonna call?

Love that picture.

He looks like he's really angry at his fingers.

Billychaotic182
27-08-2009, 08:52 PM

:faf::faf:

HibbyAndy
27-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Sounded a bit Al Bundayish to me.

cabbageandribs1875
27-08-2009, 09:47 PM

spitting image http://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2008/06/al_bundy.jpg :agree:

P.S. where you been hiding :confused:

RickyS
27-08-2009, 10:23 PM
In all fairness Matty , who out there is actually better than Nade :confused: I mean i thought he looked really hungry tonight :faf:

:thumbsup::top marks:jamboak::faf::faf:

Fantic
27-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Rambled some nonsense when he was asked if he was staying, didn't answer the question and finished off saying he needed 'protection from behind'.

Heard him saying that. :hmmm:

HibbyAndy
27-08-2009, 10:43 PM
spitting image http://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2008/06/al_bundy.jpg :agree:

P.S. where you been hiding :confused:

:aok: the very fellae!:agree:

HibbyAndy's been oan a wee deserved break.. but is back looking to make mare friends than ever:agree:

Peevemor
27-08-2009, 10:45 PM

HibbyAndy's been oan a wee deserved break.. but is back looking to make mare friends than ever:agree:

:shocked::faint::panic::panic::sofa:

Hiya :greengrin

HibbyAndy
27-08-2009, 10:47 PM
:shocked::faint::panic::panic::sofa:

Hiya :greengrin

:greengrin

Luna_Asylum
27-08-2009, 10:50 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8223573.stm

it looks to me that mikey has been on the brown

sleeping giant
27-08-2009, 10:50 PM

Is the tag chaffing your ankle ?:greengrin

HibbyAndy
27-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Is the tag chaffing your ankle ?:greengrin

Nah..you get used tae it after 18 months :cool2:...(christ what happened tae the :cool: smilie) !!??.

Am a changed man J...just looking to banter with baith sides of Auld Reekie :thumbsup:

:wink:

iwasthere1972
27-08-2009, 11:04 PM

Wouldn't be at all surprised if something gives as early tomorrow. :agree: Sounded a broken and disinterested man.

I'll miss him even if I haven't got a scooby whats he talking about most of the time. :boo hoo:

Sergey
27-08-2009, 11:35 PM

:blah:

Erse :greengrin

Jonnyboy
27-08-2009, 11:38 PM
I can think of a couple of proven managers that might take the job if Shabby bolts.

Step forward Alex Miller or Bobby Williamson

:wink:

HibbyAndy
27-08-2009, 11:39 PM
:blah:

Erse :greengrin

Flump of the year

Christ i have been gone a while:greengrin

poolman
27-08-2009, 11:41 PM

Disny matter how many times I watch that it makes me laugh out loud :thumbsup:

matty_f
27-08-2009, 11:44 PM

:thumbsup:

Sergey
27-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Flump of the year

Christ i have been gone a while:greengrin

We've moved up a notch or two since you've been away, Andy :agree:

I'm odds-on to scoop the prize this year, too :greengrin

BTW....Do you need KB access?

HibbyAndy
27-08-2009, 11:52 PM
We've moved up a notch or two since you've been away, Andy :agree:

I'm odds-on to scoop the prize this year, too :greengrin

BTW....Do you need KB access?

Ill gently ease myself in before assessing formalities :agree:

On that note im off tae bed...but ill keep a keen,vigour, self righteous eye... take the plaudits my friend:agree:,,,cos HibbyAndy is back.:cool2:

gillythehibby
27-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Couldny give a flying **** aboot that lot or their manager (puppet). Glad tae see Vlad still entertaining the rest of the league. Long may it continue. That lot are akin to the dorks that followed David Koresh and he wiz a bammer ! maybe he could have found them a striker :greengrin

Littlest Hobo
28-08-2009, 04:20 AM

As soon as he said that I'll bet more than a few Jambos cringed at what was to come for making a comment like that. I pissed myself laughing.:faf:

Reading between the lines, I think he's holding Romanov to ransom here. If he doesn't get a decent striker in soon, I think he could be offski!:bye:

Pedantic_Hibee
28-08-2009, 05:32 AM
John Hughes goes to Rod Petrie and asks for players on loan, Petrie tells him to b*gger off and name his players and they'll go all out to sign them permanently. Result = Anthony Stokes for a good wedge of cash with further backing promised for more signings.

Csaba Laszlo presents a list to Vladimir Romanov. Result = "It's not the funds which is the problem," said the Lithuanian-based Romanov. "If the Hearts management team suggested not one but two really good forwards, capable to add strength to our attack, I would buy both immediately.

"But none of about ten candidates we considered was suitable for Hearts.

And there you have it, folks. Still, that's how teams on the continent work these days.

Foofin' laughing stock :faf::faf::faf:

TheUsualSuspect
28-08-2009, 06:41 AM
Sorry if already posted

But apparently Romanov doesn't rate any of Laszlos targets, if i was Laszlo i would be to happy about that

linkhttp://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Romanov-says-Laszlo39s-targets-not.5596869.jp

YehButNoBut
28-08-2009, 06:43 AM
This would be some story if true, but it's from Football Rumours so no chance, the posters spelling is also shocking.

Hearts f.c,
looks like hearts have ideas of brining in a new boss and owner ,romanov ,has met avram grant on a yaught in the west of scotland a couple of days ago with the chelsea owner roman obramovich,the latest rumour at hearts is that romanov wants out and is looking for high profile sale ,grant has always wanted his own club and just maybe abramovich is about to back him and becomea major player at hearts ,one thing that stands out is that romanov will not invest anymore in hearts or casba laslow,this could see casaba leaving for germany in the next few days, with grant becoming owner manager,with funds to splash in the last few days of the transfer window,either way casaba has had enough of romanov,and this will be his last game in charge at tynecastle *107

Hibs Class
28-08-2009, 07:25 AM
John Hughes goes to Rod Petrie and asks for players on loan, Petrie tells him to b*gger off and name his players and they'll go all out to sign them permanently. Result = Anthony Stokes for a good wedge of cash with further backing promised for more signings.

Csaba Laszlo presents a list to Vladimir Romanov. Result = "It's not the funds which is the problem," said the Lithuanian-based Romanov. "If the YamsNil management team suggested not one but two really good forwards, capable to add strength to our attack, I would buy both immediately.

"But none of about ten candidates we considered was suitable for YamsNil.

And there you have it, folks. Still, that's how teams on the continent work these days.

Foofin' laughing stock :faf::faf::faf:

So the only one who was good enough is Witteveen? :confused:

crewetollhibee
28-08-2009, 07:31 AM
Maybe Vlad is thinking of buying a yacht and is just looking for advice. He is due a £300k cheque from Sunderland after all and has to spend it on something !!!

StevieC
28-08-2009, 07:37 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8223573.stm

it looks to me that mikey has been on the brown

Not only that but he's got a bad case of lice or scabies .. he'll have the skin scratched to the bone by the weekend!

And that's a hell of a size of a nicotine patch he's got! He must be on about 80 a day!

:hmmm:

down the slope
28-08-2009, 08:00 AM
Found this on yon other place-at least one yam has a sense of fun or was it a plant by someone from here ?.

Laszlo says Romanov's targets not good enough
http://republikasprska.biznews.net

Published Date: 28 August 2009

YamsNil manager Csaba Laszlo says he would have sanctioned the allocation of part of his pension fund to UBIG Group common stock – if the group's management team had articulated a better Aluminium hedging strategy.

Laszlo has defended his vision of a conservative approach to the growth of his pension fund, after Metals Group head Roman Romanov expressed disappointment at not being able to use some of Csaba Laszlo's pension money to buy Aluminium Futures.

"It's not the funds which is the problem," said the Edinburgh-based Laszlo. "If the UBIG management team suggested we sell the 3-month LME Aluminium Future, allowing UBIG to maintain a certain element of risk neutrality in the Q4 2009 metals order book, I would wade in immediately.

"But with the Aluminium market currently in Contango I considered this investment not suitable for me."

Laszlo insisted that for the steady progress of the UBIG Group in future they should give more trust to their crop of young business executives, not named Roman Romanov.

"It's very important not to keep the young talents in the tea room for too long," said Laszlo. "I say to Romanov that the chase for immediate results with the emphasis on Romanov family members is no good.

"We should introduce the youths not called Roman Romanov into the main team on a permanent basis. If we don't do that, the group's prospects in the Lithuanian Stock Exchange will not be so bright."

Laszlo's comments came after Russian majority shareholder Vladimir Romanov said he was ready to nurture the young talent in the group but warned it would take time to see the benefit.

Meanwhile, UBIG's issue of 1% preferred loan stock kicked off on time last night after a fire in one of the corners of the UBIG filing room put the issue in doubt. The blaze blew one of the four banks of photocopiers in the office, but office Fire Marshal Roman Romanov ruled the stock issue could go ahead minus one set of glossy leaflets containing a message from the Chairman with him pictured sitting on an upturned rowing boat on a beach.
:faf:

RickyS
28-08-2009, 09:18 AM
according to the Yam Leader, money is not the problem at all. in fact if Shabby brought two names he would sign both immediately. but the 10 players Shabby brought to him, all were rubbish and thats why he has not got his striker. according to the Star today.

you couldnae make it up

Hibbyradge
28-08-2009, 09:28 AM
The start of Vlad's softening up process?

Next thing we know Lazlo will be labled a traitor.

Watch this space. :agree:

wazoo1875
28-08-2009, 09:29 AM
according to the Yam Leader, money is not the problem at all. in fact if Shabby brought two names he would sign both immediately. but the 10 players Shabby brought to him, all were rubbish and thats why he has not got his striker. according to the Star today.

you couldnae make it up
If there is anything in this , it's almost like Vlad is trying to push him out the door .
No like him is it :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
28-08-2009, 09:31 AM
If hearts lose against St J.... Lazlo will be out the door

RickyS
28-08-2009, 09:32 AM
If there is anything in this , it's almost like Vlad is trying to push him out the door .
No like him is it :rolleyes:

whats Valdas up to these days:wink:

sahib
28-08-2009, 09:35 AM
The start of Vlad's softening up process?

Next thing we know Lazlo will be labled a traitor.

Watch this space. :agree:

Denounced to the KGB?
Kickback. Gormless. Barstewards.

wazoo1875
28-08-2009, 09:38 AM
whats Valdas up to these days:wink:
Was talking about him the other day , a more dour man there never was .
I think they put him back in his coffin when Vlad discarded him .

Betty Boop
28-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Shabby's targets not good enough according to the Madman!
http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Romanov-says-Laszlo39s-targets-not.5596869.jp

robinp
28-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Shabby's targets not good enough according to the Madman!
http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Romanov-says-Laszlo39s-targets-not.5596869.jp

Did you not see Susan's first touch last night! :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
28-08-2009, 09:53 AM
It's not the funds which is the problem," said the Lithuanian-based Romanov. "If the Hearts management team suggested not one but two really good forwards, capable to add strength to our attack, I would buy both immediately.

And yet they still BELIEVE him. :faf::faf::faf:

The_Todd
28-08-2009, 09:54 AM
I love how Mad King Bambo reckons he'd only allow the addition of a striker if it improved the attack. Did Laszlo not go for Stokes? Does Mad King Bambo not realise even my granny would improve that forward line?

This is all great stuff :greengrin

Mag7
28-08-2009, 10:27 AM
If those alleged quotes from Romanov are true they certainly blow the myth that Laszlo has control over team selection, not that anyone other than the most blinkerd yam fud ever believed that anyway.

JimBHibees
28-08-2009, 10:34 AM
So the only one who was cheap enough is Witteveen? :confused:

Changed it for you. :greengrin

Don Giovanni
28-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Was talking about him the other day , a more dour man there never was .
I think they put him back in his coffin when Vlad discarded him .

Aye, he made Rev. I. M. Jolly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cpb8rqYFd8) look like a rainbow of happiness and joy.

Probably one of their better managers in recent years... although that's probably something of a back-handed compliment... Rix... Korobotchka... Fail... Duffy... Wee Fat Robbo...

Csaba's :blah: the next to be found out...

PapillonVert
28-08-2009, 11:17 AM
If Vlad's comments are not a vote of no confidence in the Manager, then I don't know what is!

How much longer can the Hearts fans go on beLIEving this guy?

MacBean
28-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Sorry not Arfield and Barr - but a YamsNil Striker!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8226301.stm

Romanov claims he is not to blame for not purchasing a striker in this window...

"If the YamsNil management suggested not one but two really good forwards, I would buy both immediately."

And the Lithuanian iterated that he rejected the chance to pursue several signing targets.

"None of about 10 candidates we considered was suitable for YamsNil," added Romanov.

But Laszlo, in a barbed comment about the support on offer from Romanov, dropped a hint that his future may lie elsewhere.

He said: "Hearts is a big club. I have a two-year contract. I am proud to work for this club, but you don't know what happens tomorrow.

"I like to work for this team but I would like to have the protection from behind."

ahh how the saga continues... :bye:

:faf::faf::faf:

hibernian36
28-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Sorry not Arfield and Barr - but a YamsNil Striker!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8226301.stm

Romanov claims he is not to blame for not purchasing a striker in this window...

"If the YamsNil management suggested not one but two really good forwards, I would buy both immediately."

And the Lithuanian iterated that he rejected the chance to pursue several signing targets.

"None of about 10 candidates we considered was suitable for YamsNil," added Romanov.

But Laszlo, in a barbed comment about the support on offer from Romanov, dropped a hint that his future may lie elsewhere.

He said: "YamsNil is a big club. I have a two-year contract. I am proud to work for this club, but you don't know what happens tomorrow.

"I like to work for this team but I would like to have the protection from behind."

ahh how the saga continues... :bye:

Get vlad to wear a condom then Shabba !:greengrin

legends of 73
28-08-2009, 11:38 AM

i take it the restriction order is over:greengrin and how long have you got left on the banning order:greengrin

welcome back mate:thumbsup:

MSK
28-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Did you not see Susan's first touch last night! :greengrinHe is a shocker o a player ...poss on a par wi Barasa ...:greengrin

Green_one
28-08-2009, 11:47 AM
YamsNil f.c,
looks like YamsNil have ideas of brining in a new boss and owner ,romanov ,has met avram grant on a yaught in the west of scotland a couple of days ago with the chelsea owner roman obramovich,the latest rumour at YamsNil is that romanov wants out and is looking for high profile sale ,grant has always wanted his own club and just maybe abramovich is about to back him and becomea major player at YamsNil ,one thing that stands out is that romanov will not invest anymore in YamsNil or casba laslow,this could see casaba leaving for germany in the next few days, with grant becoming owner manager,with funds to splash in the last few days of the transfer window,either way casaba has had enough of romanov,and this will be his last game in charge at tynecastle *107

Obvious really. If you are going to buy a club, get one that is about £40M in debt. Given they could pick up LIvi for pennies or one of the middled sized clubs for little more. If this meeting did happen I can imagine the laughter when dafty Romanov left the boat.

Wat Dabney
28-08-2009, 12:04 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/ng92lv.jpg

Hibs07p
28-08-2009, 12:28 PM
As it says on the tin. Real Radio reporting a 2.30 press conference from Tynecastle and they don't know why it's there instead of Riccarton.

GreenPJ
28-08-2009, 12:30 PM
As it says on the tin. Real Radio reporting a 2.30 press conference from Tynecastle and they don't know why it's there instead of Riccarton.

Don't they get chucked out of Riccarton at 2:00?

Hibercelona
28-08-2009, 12:31 PM

Maybe they are finally going to come out with the long awaited news....

"We're skint"

MyJo
28-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Has there been extra security ordered??

greenlex
28-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Hope it something as trivial as the inevitable POP!!!!!!!!

hibs0666
28-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Can only be the £51 million stand surely. :agree:

Hibbyradge
28-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Nade's brother has signed. :pray:

hibs0666
28-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Nade's brother has signed. :pray:

They've already got the White Nade too.

bighairyfaeleith
28-08-2009, 12:36 PM
cheerio shabba, hellooooo mr grant :faf:

hibs6270uk
28-08-2009, 12:38 PM
After the verbal sparring reported between Laszlo and Romanov I would not be suprised if there has been a parting by "mutual consent". This of course is all part of the great submariners master plan!

MyJo
28-08-2009, 12:39 PM
I have my straws at the ready :wink:

hibeemarley
Shabbas a goner! :bye:

another one bites the dust :wink:

Don Giovanni
Is it (missed) pay-day today?

SquashedFrogg
They've already got the White Nade too.

Ah, you don't often see 'White' Nade these days. Used to see quite alot of it lying about when I was a lad.

EskbankHibby
28-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Got to love Vlad, can't wait for his next gambit in the evolving war of words, Csaba Laslo - killing the club from day one, not to be trusted etc etc

Spineless lemmings totally lapping this pash up as well, Csaba went from manager of the century at the start of the season to the managerial equivalent of a keystone cop until last nights game, now he's magic again.

For the record i think we can safely say that this article not only puts to bed the idea that Csaba has any hint of managerial autonomy but actually tucks it in and sings it a lullaby.

ScottB
28-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Any chat over the road? They going for the logical Laszlo out option or dreaming about player signings?

GraniteCityHibs
28-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Ah, you don't often see 'White' Nade these days. Used to see quite alot of it lying about when I was a lad.

:top marks:faf:

silverhibee
28-08-2009, 12:46 PM

PC Stamp
28-08-2009, 12:47 PM
It's a renewal of the sponsorship deal with Czech Airlines. :wink:

EskbankHibby
28-08-2009, 12:48 PM
At Tynecastle there has been an industrial sized fan waiting for an agricultural dimensioned jobby to hit it for ages, lets hope this is it happening today.

Csaba sacking, HMRC winding up order, stealing from the mouths of Den Mothers, take your pick could be anything.

Shambles of a club.

Action Jackson
28-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Can't be anything positive, surely.:boo hoo:

mjhibby
Had to laug at a guy at my work who said the myth that vlad still had a say in picking the team was just the daily record making it up.They are such an embarrassment.Only 11,000 there last night,so much for the big team eh.Its obvious that czaba is finally showing some backbone and it can only end one way.Cue the hertz fans saying they didnt want czaba anyway and he was just looking for a way out.No wonder so many fans despise their club and everything they stand for.I cant imagine supporters of any other club putting up with vlad and the fact that they change their story so many times and like lemmings toe the party line is pathetic and toe curlingly emabarassing.
It will take one horsing in the league for the knives to be out again ath the pbs but with their obsession for publicity they will think the next crisis mearly means hertz are a big club.they just dont get what a laughing stock they have been for years.Vlads latest that czaba didnt identify a good enough striker but wittenpish was good enough defies any reasonable sanity.Oh its so good watching the circus that is hertz.Its almost like he is competing for a comedy award on the fringe.

MacBean
http://i30.tinypic.com/ng92lv.jpg

blocked by IT :boo hoo:

Can anyone post it as an attachment??

CallumLaidlaw
28-08-2009, 12:50 PM
from across the road -

It a pre match conferance about the st Johnstone game! Or about andy driver going to Sunderland!! That's my bet!

radio scotland were trying to make a big thing about this. implying theres a big story brewing at tynie

Press conference. We have a match on Sunday....

Their thoughts seem to be that it's nothing.

Bristolhibby
28-08-2009, 12:52 PM

Who you gonna call?

Me and my Dad impersinate Malovee (sp) to get ourselfs in stitches. head case of the higest order.

Does anyone have the link on youtube of "that interview" with him?

J

PaulSmith
28-08-2009, 12:52 PM
maybe to advise that they have fixed the electrical problem with the floodlights or that a boiler has blown in the Gorgie Suite?

Other than that Cowan and Murray are the new management team as Laszlo has left.

Brando7
28-08-2009, 12:53 PM

try now

IWasThere2016
28-08-2009, 12:54 PM

Done

Brooster
28-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Every SPL team has a press conference on a Friday during the season so dont be surprised if this is a run of the mill press conference................although it would be amusing if it were to announce some bad news for the yams.

Jonnyboy
28-08-2009, 12:55 PM
You do realise that if Shabby is leaving by 'mutual consent' he'll immediately be declared as having been a gash manager anyway :wink:

Hibs Class
28-08-2009, 12:55 PM
They scheduled today's PC about a fortnight ago, planning to give their immediate reaction to their draw in the Europa League Group stages.

Bristolhibby
28-08-2009, 12:57 PM
Can anyone post links with pics to all the managers Hearts have has since Vlad the liar came to ***********?

I honestly cannot remember theri faces, let alond what they were like other than ****-e.

J

Cropley10
28-08-2009, 12:57 PM
from across the road -

Their thoughts seem to be that it's nothing.

There's never anything wrong though is there? Not signing any new strikers is a good thing. Vlad interfering is a good thing. Not building a new stand is a good thing etc etc.

Obviously another slow news day and the world's against them.

Please, please let it be Nade's brother signing or Csaba leaving...

Danderhall Hibs
28-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Every SPL team has a press conference on a Friday during the season so dont be surprised if this is a run of the mill press conference................although it would be amusing if it were to announce some bad news for the yams.

Hibs have there’s on a Thursday.

HibeeSince82
28-08-2009, 01:02 PM

Vlad now saying its Laszlos fault.

Monts
28-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Hibs have there’s on a Thursday.

But since hertz are playing on sunday and had a match last night, it makes sense for them to have it on a friday.

Having said that, why would it even have been mentioned on the radio if it was just the standard pre match press conference? :confused:

Danderhall Hibs
28-08-2009, 01:08 PM
But since hertz are playing on sunday and had a match last night, it makes sense for them to have it on a friday.

Having said that, why would it even have been mentioned on the radio if it was just the standard pre match press conference? :confused:

It does – the 2nd point you make is what’s got me wondering.

Hibee87

And also on the tv. its defo somthing bigger than a news conference otherwise why would stv and real radio bother to comment :confused:

ivan03
Lazlo away! Official!

MacBean
28-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Very nice

Thanks gents!!

Is he off to join Subo in the Priory? :wink:

ivan03
28-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Lazlo away! Official!

RoslinInstHibby
28-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Lazlo away! Official!

where you seeing this?

ivan03
28-08-2009, 01:17 PM
where you seeing this?

i'm not, i just spoke to someone who informed me.

RoslinInstHibby
28-08-2009, 01:19 PM

fair do's:thumbsup:

JimBHibees
28-08-2009, 01:19 PM

Anyone likely to know?

_hucks_
28-08-2009, 01:20 PM

So Lazlo's away. Unofficial.

McSwanky
28-08-2009, 01:20 PM
So Lazlo's away. Unofficial.

:tee hee:

Captain Trips
28-08-2009, 01:24 PM
We can find out what its about in the "and finally" section of the news just after the story about the cat that can skateboard.

Hibs07p
28-08-2009, 01:25 PM

Loady pish. It can't be official, you didn't finish it off with FACT. :greengrin

hibbie02
28-08-2009, 01:37 PM
So whit's the SP? Do we have one of our moles in situ for the Press Conference or is Agent Romanov going to tip us the wink? Are we onto Plan G?:greengrin

Monts
28-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Loady nade. It can't be official, you didn't finish it off with FACT. :greengrin

But if it is official, then hertz are ****ED! :greengrin

jakedance
28-08-2009, 01:43 PM
But if it is official, then hertz are ****ED! :greengrin

Nah, they'll just move onto plan G.

rossevenil
28-08-2009, 01:43 PM
It`ll be to announce the signing of Andriy Schevchenko as Chelsea have released him ya daftys!

ScottB
28-08-2009, 01:45 PM
So whit's the SP? Do we have one of our moles in situ for the Press Conference or is Agent Romanov going to tip us the wink? Are we onto Plan G?:greengrin

Todays press conference was brought to you by the number 0 and the letter g...

Mon Dieu4
28-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Not only are they late with payments, looks like they are late with Press Conferences too:faf:

Raymond
28-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Todays press conference was brought to you by the number 0 and the letter g...

Martin
28-08-2009, 02:15 PM
2.30 presser is a planned one. It's Sunday's pre-match presser. :agree:

RoslinInstHibby
28-08-2009, 02:16 PM
:yawn: oh well then there goes any potential excitement for this afternoon, roll on 5pm.

Martin
28-08-2009, 02:17 PM
:yawn: oh well then there goes any potential excitement for this afternoon, roll on 5pm.

Aye - TFIF :agree:

Mary Hinge
28-08-2009, 02:17 PM

Is that Nade in your avatar ???

RoslinInstHibby
28-08-2009, 02:19 PM

yep, i reckon the pic is a few years old as he looks a bit slimmer in it:nade:

Danderhall Hibs
28-08-2009, 02:20 PM

So why did Real Radio make a fuss about it then? Joke station.

greenlex
28-08-2009, 02:20 PM
has Shabby finished talking yet?

Mary Hinge
28-08-2009, 02:22 PM
has Shabby finished talking yet?

He's still explaining who will be playing in the middlefield :agree:

Martin
28-08-2009, 02:23 PM

he's on mine :agree::wink::agree:

Martin
28-08-2009, 02:24 PM
So why did Real Radio make a fuss about it then? Joke station.

Probably just trying to make it sound more than it was. No point having it at a training centre when no players are there today as they got today off after last nights game!

Mary Hinge
28-08-2009, 02:31 PM
he's on mine :agree::wink::agree:

You've got the "before" pic.......

hwuhibby has the "after" pic :greengrin

Cropley10
28-08-2009, 02:40 PM
http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Breaking-news-Csaba-Laszlo-rumoured.5599234.jp

Petrie's Tache
28-08-2009, 02:43 PM
:bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::jamboak:

Cropley10
28-08-2009, 02:45 PM
This just might be one belter of a transfer window!

ScottB
28-08-2009, 02:47 PM
So long Plan F, easily the best manager they've had since Burley.

Wonder if they will be back to the procession of Kaunas allstar coaches again...

crewetollhibee
28-08-2009, 02:47 PM
All part of the plan,never rated him,nothing to see here,non-story,move along. Stand by lads and lasses these quotes are all on the way !!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumb sup:

Cropley10
28-08-2009, 02:48 PM
So long Plan F, easily the best manager they've had since Burley.

Wonder if they will be back to the procession of Kaunas allstar coaches again...

Please step forward Edward Malofeev:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
28-08-2009, 02:49 PM
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

That has just made my week.

Petrie's Tache
Oh if we sign Arfield on the day their manager walksout.:flag::scarf:

Peevemor
:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Relegation it is then! :thumbsup: :bye:

SlickShoes
28-08-2009, 02:50 PM
If this is true i will be very happy, he done extremely well with such poor backing and terrible players last season. Hopefully they can wheel malofeev or someone back out to continue the circus and get back on track for self destruction.

PapillonVert
Is this official? Nowt on BBC website. :confused:

Billychaotic182
As much as ha HATE hearts i rather liked him but :bye::bye:

Lets see who they bring in now :jamboak:

bingo70
Always thought he was over rated manager but i'll be delighted if he's away as it'll put them in turmoil yet again, this time with less players like Neilson and Berra that actually care about the club.

I also get the feeling that finding hertz a new manager will be way down the list of priorities for Vlad the now.

robinp
28-08-2009, 02:51 PM
What are they saying over the road.........hobo gutter press no doubt. :faf:

Sprouleflyer
28-08-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm very disappointed, he had a poor record against Hibs!!!

Peevemor
28-08-2009, 02:52 PM
What are they saying over the road.........hobo gutter press no doubt. :faf:

I think brokeback's broken down. :greengrin

Billychaotic182
I'm very disappointed, he had a poor record against Hibs!!!

Thats true lol

MacBean
:party::scarf::cheers::partyhibb:singing::woohoo:: smokin:clapper:

Shrekko
Funnily enough it's not on the EEN web-site either!

ScottB
If this is true i will be very happy, he done extremely well with such poor backing and terrible players last season. Hopefully they can wheel malofeev or someone back out to continue the circus and get back on track for self destruction.

Didn't it take 6 months to get Laszlo in last time?

Could very well right off their season just getting someone in really.

Keith_M
Maybe Vlad's now going to parade the big name manager he's been promising.

:cool2:

Cropley10
Lazlo away! Official!

You might be right young Jedi

Green Man
28-08-2009, 02:53 PM
I really hope this is true :greengrin

davemcbain
28-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Story has disappeared from the Scotsman! Just a few comments left there now.

Irish_Steve
28-08-2009, 02:55 PM
has broke down - wonder why

Cropley10
Story has disappeared from the Scotsman! Just a few comments left there now.

Strange. Must be a VERY slow news day!

ScottB
Story seems to have been pulled now...

sambajustice
28-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Some of them are seriously calling for Avram Grant to take over...

The_Todd
28-08-2009, 02:57 PM
WTF is going on? Has Plan F left the building or what?

I think he's overrated, but still better than anyone who they'd replace him with.

Sprouleflyer
28-08-2009, 03:00 PM
has broke down - wonder why

PM's only!

sambajustice
28-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Must be true!

Brokeback is offline!

biggie1875
28-08-2009, 03:03 PM
I think brokeback's broken down. :greengrin

yep think your correct was logged on just in middle of leavin a nice wee message when i got kicked off couldnt get back on ether oops brokeback in meltdown :greengrin

CB_NO3
28-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Evening News website says he plans to stay.

fergal7
28-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Did anyone else see Burley in the stand at the PBS last night wearing a maroon tie?

Putting himself up for the job again?

CB_NO3
28-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Evening News website says he is staying

Irish_Steve
28-08-2009, 03:06 PM
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE RESTRICTED DUE TO INCREASED SERVER LOAD

missing oot on all the fun

RoslinInstHibby
28-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Did anyone else see Burley in the stand at the PBS last night wearing a maroon tie?

i saw him, thought he looked nade'd......

--------

Vlad now saying its Laszlos fault.

Evening News website says he is staying

Has he seen the bit where Vlad calls him a liar yet? :devil:

robinp

That story has been up since:

Last Updated: 28 August 2009 11:01 AM

Billychaotic182
28-08-2009, 03:09 PM
http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts-Laszlo-vows-to-stay.5597758.jp

bingo70
28-08-2009, 03:10 PM

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-Laszlo-vows-to-stay.5597758.jp

Is this the story your talking about? This was around before the latest rumour that was put up in the scotsman website.

It also says he wants to stay as long as he's wanted, what if it's come out he's not wanted? he surely has to leave then.

ancienthibby
28-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Beeb radio says he has NOT left.

Planning talks with the sub commander over the next few days!

Jonnyboy
28-08-2009, 03:13 PM

Was trying to figure out why he was there. "It'll be to watch all those Scotland prospects" I thought. :fibber: :greengrin

--------
28-08-2009, 03:14 PM

THAT sounds ominous .... :devil:

Sprouleflyer
28-08-2009, 03:15 PM

Why, what would be the point, the transfer window would be shut and no players added to the squad.

What have they got to talk about?

Irish_Steve
28-08-2009, 03:16 PM
something aboot shabby`s behind??

The_Todd
28-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Why, what would be the point, the transfer window would be shut and no players added to the squad.

What have they got to talk about?

Basketball.

Jonnyboy
28-08-2009, 03:19 PM

Shabba: "I am tinking I need the striker to take pressure of middlefield players and all our Captains. Can we bring more of Kaunas rejects to Tincastle?"

MadVlad: "Do not be stupid you grinning buffoon. I blame you for no signings and those brain dead believers swallow that. Makes you the bad guy and I get off the hook again" (remarkable English displayed there :greengrin)

Shabba: "Is eh, is eh is eh, is eh not fair :boo hoo:"

Sprouleflyer
28-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Basketball.

You think? Are you sure thats not Avram Grant!!! :greengrin

Billy
28-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Hearts website carrying the Laszlo press conference comments and ridiculing speculation.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1781162,00.html

thekaratekid
28-08-2009, 03:25 PM
YamsNil website carrying the Laszlo press conference comments and ridiculing speculation.

http://www.YamsNilfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/YamsNilNewsDetail/0,,10289~1781162,00.html

this whole YamsNil thing is messing with the links :greengrin

--------
28-08-2009, 03:27 PM
this whole YamsNil thing is messing with the links :greengrin

You bet.

Could we PLEASE stop it now?

PLEASE? :grr:

col02
28-08-2009, 03:30 PM
You bet.

Could we PLEASE stop it now?

PLEASE? :grr:

Indeed it is very tiresome and boring to my mind. If some people find that sort of stuff funny I suggest they get out and about a bit more!

Phil D. Rolls
28-08-2009, 03:35 PM

It wasn't "The Bloke in the Pub" - Britain's worst informed columnist by any chance. I met him once and I couldn't believe a word he said. FACT.

ScottB
28-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Indeed it is very tiresome and boring to my mind. If some people find that sort of stuff funny I suggest they get out and about a bit more!

More worryingly since we started it they've scored 3 goals!

--------
28-08-2009, 03:36 PM
More worryingly since we started it they've scored 3 goals!

All the more reason to STOP IT NOW.

A joke's a joke, but crikey .... :rolleyes:

Phil D. Rolls
28-08-2009, 03:39 PM
They are plucky wee fighters and I'm sure they will face this latest challenge in the same brave manner they have dealt with the many setbacks that have dogged their 135 year history.

By burying their heads in the sand. At one time you might have called me a bitter wee team supporting, methadone swilling peg selller from Lochend. But now they look very much like the wee team.

MacBean
YamsNil website carrying the Laszlo press conference comments and ridiculing speculation.

http://www.YamsNilfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/YamsNilNewsDetail/0,,10289~1781162,00.html

cant find said article... can you copy & paste??:confused:

--------
It wasn't "The Bloke in the Pub" - Britain's worst informed columnist by any chance. I met him once and I couldn't believe a word he said. FACT.

How could you be sure it was him?

(If you couldn't believe a word he said .... :devil: )

--------
28-08-2009, 03:40 PM
cant find said article... can you copy & paste??:confused:

It's that friggin "yamsnil" thingy. :grr:

MacBean
28-08-2009, 03:42 PM
It's that friggin "yamsnil" thingy. :grr:

it didnt help to be honest, i changed it to h e a r t s f c and i still couldnt find it... any help?!?

Kaká
28-08-2009, 03:45 PM
it didnt help to be honest, i changed it to h e a r t s f c and i still couldnt find it... any help?!?

Csaba Lazslo last night insisted that he's focusing entirely on Sunday's game against St Johnstone.

Fevered speculation - including some ridiculous rumours - led the media en masse to the executive suite, only to find the manager very relaxed, actually.

Asked about comments attributed to Vladimir Romanov in this morning's press, Csaba said, "The owner can have his opinion, he is the employer and I am the employee. I don't like to have a war with the owner.

"We concentrate on what we have and now after we talk about a lot of things internally but definitely I would like to do everything for this club.

"I think especially for this important game, we must keep the energy to go and win and to get the first three points in the third game. We lost the first two games.

"We lost the first two games and had a heavy game last night. The players are a little tired but we need success."

Csaba was questioned, inevitably about his comments from last night's game against Dinamo Zagreb. Will he stay at Hearts? "This is not my intention to leave the club.

"I don't know why so many people would like to push me out," he grinned when asked about the constant speculation.

Csaba also clarified his remark about hoping Hearts would qualify for next season's UEFA Europa League - with or without him - pointing out simply that in football you never know what will happen, but that he very much hopes and intends to remain at Tynecastle!

hibsdaft
28-08-2009, 03:45 PM
if this is true then i hate to say it but i will quite miss the guy.

proper football man and mad as a box of frogs, he's been great value and lets be honest has done a really good job in the circumstances.

--------
28-08-2009, 03:50 PM

I Googled H.e.a.r.t.s and got a link to

http://www.h-e-a-r-t-s-f-c.premiumtv.co.uk (no hyphens, of course)

and on the news page there's an article about the Pres conference where Shabby discounts the rumours.

Says he doesn't believe in fighting with his boss. Let's hope for their sake that his boss doesn't believe in punting his employees for criticising his decisions.... :devil:

Shabby stays - for now.

Phil D. Rolls
28-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Csaba Lazslo last night insisted that he's focusing entirely on Sunday's game against St Johnstone.

Fevered speculation - including some ridiculous rumours - led the media en masse to the executive suite, only to find the manager very relaxed, actually.

Asked about comments attributed to Vladimir Romanov in this morning's press, Csaba said, "The owner can have his opinion, he is the employer and I am the employee. I don't like to have a war with the owner.

"We concentrate on what we have and now after we talk about a lot of things internally but definitely I would like to do everything for this club.

"I think especially for this important game, we must keep the energy to go and win and to get the first three points in the third game. We lost the first two games.

"We lost the first two games and had a heavy game last night. The players are a little tired but we need success."

Csaba was questioned, inevitably about his comments from last night's game against Dinamo Zagreb. Will he stay at YamsNil? "This is not my intention to leave the club.

"I don't know why so many people would like to push me out," he grinned when asked about the constant speculation.

Csaba also clarified his remark about hoping YamsNil would qualify for next season's UEFA Europa League - with or without him - pointing out simply that in football you never know what will happen, but that he very much hopes and intends to remain at Tynecastle!

Wee Airdrie Jambo agrees!

Danderhall Hibs
28-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Does the link work like this? (http://www.YamsNilfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/YamsNilNewsDetail/0,,10289~1781162,00.html)

Edit: NO. This word changing thing needs changed.

TheBall'sRound
28-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Does the link work like this? (http://www.YamsNilfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/YamsNilNewsDetail/0,,10289~1781162,00.html)

I get the feeling that a shortage of links to either the official ham shanker or unofficial dobber ham shanker site won't bother quite a few people. It's quite refreshing though hasn't seemed to curb the volume of Yam threads every day.

God Petrie
28-08-2009, 04:03 PM
change it so it replaces " h.earts" instead of "h.earts" (without the dots obviously) and it wont mess up links.

KeithTheHibby
28-08-2009, 04:04 PM
if this is true then i hate to say it but i will quite miss the guy.

proper football man and mad as a box of frogs, he's been great value and lets be honest has done a really good job in the circumstances.

I have to agree, as a Hearts manager I don't actually mind the guy.

Alicky Ranks
28-08-2009, 04:05 PM
A

Richard Scott
28-08-2009, 04:06 PM
He wont go.

Forza Cuore (Fud to his pals)
28-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Yawn...pull your pants back up. :zzzzz!:

Phil D. Rolls
28-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Yawn...pull your pants back up. :zzzzz!:

Wee Airdrie Jambo Agrees! FACT

Purehibee_MYB
28-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Funny story on bbc, about Romanov blaming Lassie... hilarious quote made me laugh out loud "Laszlo expressed his frustrations about his lack of striking options, with Christian Nade again failing to pose a goalscoring threat for the team."

Hibs90
28-08-2009, 04:23 PM

Well your source was bull**** before so I'd imagine it was bull**** now.

Phil D. Rolls
28-08-2009, 04:27 PM
How could you be sure it was him?

(If you couldn't believe a word he said .... :devil: )

He had just received the Guardian award for Britain's Worst Informed Columnist.

blackpoolhibs
28-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Vlad has assured Shabba he will back him in his pursuit of a couple of forwards. When i arrive back in edinburgh wednesday morning, i will put all my effort into getting them ASAP.

ancient hibee
28-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Romanov wants Eduardo-says there is something about his game that reminds him of bygone stars.

matty_f
28-08-2009, 04:32 PM

greenginger
28-08-2009, 06:44 PM
There has been a rapid rise in the Ukio share price this week with a rise today of 15% taking the price at close to 1.00 Litas, up 50% on the week.

There must have been expectation of some good news to be announced.

After today's close of business Standards and Poor's ratings agency published new ratings for Ukio Bankas.

They are even lower than before with emphasis on "rapidly weakening financials" at the Bank.

The Lithuanian stock market could be interesting on Monday morning.

Spike Mandela
29-08-2009, 07:25 AM
The slavering Yes man has been well and truly slapped down by his lord and master.

Now the drama queen is claiming he is staying because the players want him to and not because he doesn't have the balls to stand up to Romanov.

Good news he is staying methinks:greengrin

stokesmessiah
29-08-2009, 07:31 AM
The slavering Yes man has been well and truly slapped down by his lord and master.

Now the drama queen is claiming he is staying because the players want him to and not because he doesn't have the balls to stand up to Romanov.

I would prefer that he left and and was replaced by Eddie May !! :top marks

matty_f
29-08-2009, 08:03 AM

I think we'll see more of Romanov picking the team again too. The next derby will tell us a lot - Vlad always picks random sides against us.:agree:

Hibs07p
29-08-2009, 08:15 AM

Best guess of the day.

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Laszlo-vows-to-stay-at.5600281.jp

Laszlo was speaking at a Tynecastle press conference, two hours later than he had originally been scheduled to speak at Riccarton. The change of time and venue increased speculation around Edinburgh that he was about to quit, but club staff said the alteration had only been made because the media room at Riccarton had already been booked by Heriot-Watt University.

Danderhall Hibs
29-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Best guess of the day.

Laszlo was speaking at a Tynecastle press conference, two hours later than he had originally been scheduled to speak at Riccarton. The change of time and venue increased speculation around Edinburgh that he was about to quit, but club staff said the alteration had only been made because the media room at Riccarton had already been booked by Heriot-Watt University.

:hilarious Well done the big team. :aok:

Part/Time Supporter
29-08-2009, 08:21 AM
:hilarious Well done the big team. :aok:

Just as well there wasn't a scheduled announcement of a student darts tournament yon day when Pressley mumbled his discontent.

matty_f
29-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Best guess of the day.

'Mon the students!

poolman
29-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Well what a malarky once again at the PBS

I honestly think that his position has become largely untenable there

If he had any bollocks he would tell Romanov to stick his job

Jack
29-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Well what a malarky once again at the PBS

I honestly think that his position has become largely untenable there

If he had any bollocks he would tell Romanov to stick his job

He probably has a wife, kids, mortgage to support.

I doubt he's had such a well paid job and will be reluctant to give it up.

Dashing Bob S
29-08-2009, 08:49 AM
He probably has a wife, kids, mortgage to support.

I doubt he's had such a well paid job and will be reluctant to give it up.

Doubt he'll much bother finding something else. If he can get that trash into 3rd place, he'd probably achieve European success with mid-ranking club with forwards. Can't think when Hearts ever had such an accomplished manager.

Jim44
29-08-2009, 01:41 PM
I think he's working his ticket at Tynie. He's not going to walk away and play into the hands of Romanov, so by saying plenty about asking the players if he should stay he is intentionally falling foul of the madman. I don't see him lasting beyond next week.

jgl07
29-08-2009, 01:47 PM
I think he's working his ticket at Tynie. He's not going to walk away and play into the hands of Romanov, so by saying plenty about asking the players if he should stay he is intentionally falling foul of the madman. I don't see him lasting beyond next week.
Sounds about right to me. Csaba will not walk without compensation.

I also thnk that Romanov is trying to force him out. Signing the Kaunas loanee who Csaba has already sent packing twice (last January and after preseason in Gdrmany) seems like total provocation. Vlad wants him out but will not (cannot) pay compensation.

Let this infighting between club owner and manager continue.

--------
29-08-2009, 02:39 PM
He had just received the Guardian award for Britain's Worst Informed Columnist.

Ah - that's conclusive, that is. :agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
29-08-2009, 04:23 PM
The link to the breaking news story where Laslo has left Hearts is not working. It looks like this dates from today - whats the scoop?

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Breaking-news-Csaba-Laszlo-rumoured.5599234.jp

ScottB
29-08-2009, 04:56 PM
The link to the breaking news story where Laslo has left Hearts is not working. It looks like this dates from today - whats the scoop?

That appeared yesterday about 4pm and was then pulled not long after.

Scotsman jumping the gun me thinks. All part of the Hobo conspiracy you understand...

Dashing Bob S
29-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Wee Airdrie Jambo Agrees! FACT

Think he got the wrong thread there. It was meant for "Things You never Hear Jambos Say..."

Mibbes Aye
29-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Best guess of the day.

:agree: Freshers Week coming up. The Students Association needed to fix their intranet page clarifying how new students could register for Orienteering Club.

Sadly Homfc couldn't be prioritised.