PDA

View Full Version : That Croatian keeper

Part/Time Supporter
27-08-2009, 08:27 PM
better than or worse than Zibi?

:hilarious

Steve20
27-08-2009, 08:30 PM
What a complete clown that was in goals tonight.

Hibbyradge
27-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Bribed.

Part/Time Supporter
27-08-2009, 08:33 PM
What a complete clown that was in goals tonight.

Towards the end I was seriously considering the possibility that he was taking a dive. It was like he was trying to let Hearts score every time they attacked. It's quite impressive they only managed to score twice in the circumstances.

:greengrin

Alicky Ranks
27-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Towards the end I was seriously considering the possibility that he was taking a dive. It was like he was trying to let YamsNil score every time they attacked. It's quite impressive they only managed to score twice in the circumstances.

:greengrin

If he'd made a couple more blunders to let Hearts level there would have been calls for a Uefa inquiry. No way was that guy a professional goalkeeper.

Mag7
27-08-2009, 10:11 PM
He should have got the Hearts man of the match vote.

Hibbie_Cameron
27-08-2009, 10:12 PM
He made Zibi look like Buffon

wazoo1875
27-08-2009, 10:12 PM
If he'd made a couple more blunders to let YamsNil level there would have been calls for a Uefa inquiry. No way was that guy a professional goalkeeper.
This guy has played in goal for Croatia 28 times mate . He had a howler tonight thats about it .

RigRoars
27-08-2009, 10:17 PM
He made Zibi look like Buffon

:agree:

and Zibi made him look like a buffoon :greengrin

Mag7
27-08-2009, 10:26 PM
This guy has played in goal for Croatia 28 times mate . He had a howler tonight thats about it .

He had more than a howler. I was starting to wonder if he wasn't doing it deliberately.

Mind you, I guess he could have been out of practice after having nothing to do last week.

Hibbyradge
28-08-2009, 08:03 AM
He had more than a howler. I was starting to wonder if he wasn't doing it deliberately.

lapsedhibee
28-08-2009, 08:07 AM
I was starting to wonder if he wasn't doing it deliberately.
I had exactly the opposite thought. I started to wonder if he was doing it deliberately. :dizzy:

Hibbyradge
28-08-2009, 08:13 AM
I had exactly the opposite thought. I started to wonder if he was doing it deliberately. :dizzy:

:na na:

lapsedhibee
28-08-2009, 08:57 AM
:na na:

I blame Graham Taylor and his famous "Do I not like that, isn't it?".

spoing
28-08-2009, 09:01 AM
AND there was a fire that took out one of their floodlights before the game.

Wonder if there was any dodgy betting patterns.

When's the Yams next evening match. Wonder if they can afford to get the floodlights fixed?????:devil:

wazoo1875
28-08-2009, 09:02 AM

Mind you, I guess he could have been out of practice after having nothing to do last week.
I thought that myself at one point too , we've all heard about these betting syndicates etc . But i still believe he was just plain old rank rotten last night . This guy has played in Euros and world cups , he's definately not Zibi :agree:

Alex B
28-08-2009, 09:15 AM
I thought that myself at one point too , we've all heard about these betting syndicates etc . But i still believe he was just plain old rank rotten last night . This guy has played in Euros and world cups , he's definately not Zibi :agree:

If you watch the second goal on the BBC highlights he makes no effort to save it when all he had to do was stick out a foot. Instead he actually leans the other way as the ball trundles past him. I imagine he probably was just rank rotten but it still looks especially woeful. I guess he would have had to pretty much chuck the ball in the net himself if he really was trying to let Hearts score five though.

wazoo1875
28-08-2009, 09:20 AM
If you watch the second goal on the BBC highlights he makes no effort to save it when all he had to do was stick out a foot. Instead he actually leans the other way as the ball trundles past him. I imagine he probably was just rank rotten but it still looks especially woeful. I guess he would have had to pretty much chuck the ball in the net himself if he really was trying to let YamsNil score five though.
I said that to the Mrs as i was watching the replays of the second goal . I i thought it was going that slow past him that he had time to take off a glove and throw it at the ball to divert it :faf:
It was horrendous and i don't really know why i am trying to defend him , he's not family or owt like that :greengrin
Was anyone else hoping Hearts scored again right at the death , just to really make them spew :devil:

Hibercelona
28-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Can't we just put it down to the fact that YamsNil can only score ugly goals?

Thats them scored 3 ugly goals...... 2 against these lot and 1 against Rankers.

He@rts...

Ugly club
Ugly pink Stadium
Ugly Football
Ugly Goals

And don't get me started on the lassies...... at least, thats what I think they are. :devil:

Darth Hibbie
28-08-2009, 09:31 AM
If the keeper had not been so rank I do not think hearts would have scored.

wazoo1875
28-08-2009, 09:36 AM
If the keeper had not been so rank I do not think YamsNil would have scored.
Agreed , but lets be honest here , that whole team were stinking last night . They knew the tie was over , started in second gear and couldn't get out of it .
FWIW Hearts actually played pretty well last night and if they had a couple of decent strikers they just might have pulled it off(ooh err) .

Hibbyradge
28-08-2009, 09:37 AM
If the keeper had not been so rank I do not think YamsNil would have scored.

The defender just gave up the ball for the first goal and made no attempt to get it back.

It stank.

Darth Hibbie
28-08-2009, 09:47 AM
The defender just gave up the ball for the first goal and made no attempt to get it back.

It stank.

Considering it was 10 of starting 11 from last week, you would have thought it was a different team altogether.

Alicky Ranks
28-08-2009, 10:40 AM
It wasn't just the second goal he let in, for the first one he made sure that rather than narrowing Stewart's angle he widened it so much that the whole goal was open. Something dodgy afoot methinks, although maybe the plan was not to actually lose the tie but to lose 2-0. I don't know what the odds on that scoreline were but I imagine those who bet on it might have made a bit of dosh.