PDA

View Full Version : under 19s tomorrow

oconnors_strip
27-08-2009, 08:19 PM
hibs under 19s take on falkirk at the training centre tomorrow, kick off 12noon.

Brooster
28-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Hibs won 3-1, Fegus Bell hatrick - this boy is scoring goals for fun.

berwickhibee
28-08-2009, 03:09 PM
in the last 3 games fergus bell has 8 goals!!!!:thumbsup:

huddersfield 3
st mirren 2
falkirk 3 phenomonal strike rate.

good solid performance today,the boy chalmers from bolton looks a bit of a find and the usual suspects stood out,smith,booth and bell also thought welch and taggart played well today,welch especially in 1st half.

well done on copying the 1st team,2 wins from 2.:agree:

Jonnyboy
28-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Hibs won 3-1, Fegus Bell hatrick - this boy is scoring goals for fun.

Great to read that S :thumbsup: Far off first team duty yet do you think? I know he's been on the bench so maybe that answers my question!

oconnors_strip
28-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Great to read that S :thumbsup: Far off first team duty yet do you think? I know he's been on the bench so maybe that answers my question!

fergie is a wee bit away from the 1st team john. as for being on the bench, he has been for reserves but nowhere near 1st team....yet:greengrin

wazoo1875
28-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Great to see the young lads are playing well and winning games . Their confidence must be sky high . Seems like they have just continued last seasons form over to this one .
Mon the wee Hibs :thumbsup:

Golden Bear
28-08-2009, 05:21 PM
in the last 3 games fergus bell has 8 goals!!!!:thumbsup:

huddersfield 3
st mirren 2
falkirk 3 phenomonal strike rate.

good solid performance today,the boy chalmers from bolton looks a bit of a find and the usual suspects stood out,smith,booth and bell also thought welch and taggart played well today,welch especially in 1st half.

well done on copying the 1st team,2 wins from 2.:agree:

We seem to be casting our net ever wider these days. The Club's reputation for developing good youngsters must be spreading!

matty_f
28-08-2009, 05:26 PM
We seem to be casting our net ever wider these days. The Club's reputation for developing good youngsters must be spreading!

There's a piece in the Brechin programme with Alistair Stevenson, and he talks about that. :agree:

Danderhall Hibs
28-08-2009, 05:26 PM

There was an interview with Alastair Stevenson in the programme on Wednesday night - he says he's been getting calls from all over Britain from young guys asking for trials. Hopefully we pick up a few that go on to get into the 1st team.