PDA

View Full Version : clips

kirky hibs
27-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Any clips of last nights goals:greengrin

PC Stamp
27-08-2009, 06:10 PM
There were no commercial TV cameras there last night. The club's own cameras were the only ones there as pointed out by Hibbyradge in an earlier thread.

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=159357

SanFranHibs
27-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Riordan's goal was nice. Not only the lob but he actually started it with a nice pass out to the left and continued his run to get the return pass. Maybe not the cleverest on a Saturday night but smart on a Saturday afternoon. (Ok, wheneber the games are plated).

Benji's pass to Stokes was nice. Good effort. As I said a couple of days ago, Stokes seems great at getting behind the defenders.

Benji looks good when he gets the ball.

I know, perspective, but still lots of movement, slicker passing. And we still have Zemmama to look forward to.

Also, great to see Murray back and getting a 'comfortable' 90 minutes to get back in to the swing of it before Sunday.

Stokes on Sunday. A Stokes double I think !!!

PC Stamp
28-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Riordan's goal was nice. Not only the lob but he actually started it with a nice pass out to the left and continued his run to get the return pass. Maybe not the cleverest on a Saturday night but smart on a Saturday afternoon. (Ok, wheneber the games are plated).

Benji's pass to Stokes was nice. Good effort. As I said a couple of days ago, Stokes seems great at getting behind the defenders.

Benji looks good when he gets the ball.

I know, perspective, but still lots of movement, slicker passing. And we still have Zemmama to look forward to.

Also, great to see Murray back and getting a 'comfortable' 90 minutes to get back in to the swing of it before Sunday.

Stokes on Sunday. A Stokes double I think !!!

Unfortunately IIRC Murray is still out for Sunday. He had a 3 game SPL ban carried over from last season.