PDA

View Full Version : Yams these muppets will try anything for attention

manx hibee
27-08-2009, 04:53 PM
sorry if posted already but that rumours site is a whoppa

quote:

I just delivered 200,000 litres of marine deisel to a floating palace near Dunoon.As I topped off the tanks(two and a half hours) Abramovic arrived by helicopter with avrum grant and vladimir romanov.Then about 45 minutes later I,m not kidding 30 suits arrived by tender,more than a few looking seasick.This is definately a big deal going down.:faf::faf::faf::faf:

manx hibee
27-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Heard from mate that works as groundkeeper at tynecastle(YamsNil) that they are so bad in a finacial state that there will be no money to spend on players.Striker needed on a free and Tam Mcmanus(ex hibs) was spotted leaving ground yesterday. .he is a free agent.:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

iwasthere1972
27-08-2009, 05:02 PM
They were on the verge of signing a Libyan on a free last week but apparently he's not available. :greengrin

hibee_nation
27-08-2009, 05:09 PM
sorry if posted already but that rumours site is a whoppa

quote:

I just delivered 200,000 litres of marine deisel to a floating palace near Dunoon.As I topped off the tanks(two and a half hours) Abramovic arrived by helicopter with avrum grant and vladimir romanov.Then about 45 minutes later I,m not kidding 30 suits arrived by tender,more than a few looking seasick.This is definately a big deal going down.:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Must have missed that one, mayby he is here for the Cowal Games this weekend. Abi Titmuss was in town this week though. :woohoo:

swanny 6-2
28-08-2009, 12:15 AM
yup the 30 suits were all stitched together to fit nade

Hibercelona
28-08-2009, 12:20 AM
yup the 30 suits were all stitched together to fit nade

To fit his left foot or his right? :dunno: