PDA

View Full Version : Nish

Hibee87
27-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Any news if he really did injure himself last night (or fakes a injury for not making it to a ball which he should have) and is out for sunday :duck:

marinello59
27-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Any news if he really did injure himself last night (or fakes a injury for not making it to a ball which he should have) and is out for sunday :duck:

That is ludicrous. Nish takes much more stick on here than he deserves and making an allegation like that is just taking it to far.:bitchy:

Mon Dieu4
27-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Daz, when you run as fast as Nish does sometimes your muscles cant take it and give way, looks like his pace stripped his hamstring from the bone :wink:

Hope he is ok, he comes in for a lot of unfair stick & is an asset to our team, heres hoping he bangs another in against Celtc and silences some of his critics :agree:

blackpoolhibs
27-08-2009, 11:47 AM
I've always thought he played as if he was injured.

Hibee87
27-08-2009, 12:00 PM
That is ludicrous. Nish takes much more stick on here than he deserves and making an allegation like that is just taking it to far.:bitchy:

It was a tongue in cheek statement mate, you seen him pull up 5 yards short of the keeper, well looked that that from my angle.

aye marko he does get some stick but having defended the guy to the hills i think its time he left. werent you the one who said alan o.brien would come good :devil: :faf:

Mon Dieu4
27-08-2009, 12:01 PM
It was a tongue in cheek statement mate, you seen him pull up 5 yards short of the keeper, well looked that that from my angle.

aye marko he does get some stick but having defended the guy to the hills i think its time he left. werent you the one who said alan o.brien would come good :devil: :faf:

Aye but if I never stuck up for O'Brien I wouldny have got my tea :faf:

Hibee87
27-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Aye but if I never stuck up for O'Brien I wouldny have got my tea :faf:

Touche :top marks:faf:

bawheid
27-08-2009, 12:09 PM

The Andes would be far enough away? :greengrin

Joking, I like big Nishy and will continue to defend him while he plays for Hibs. Last night though, he did appear fine after pulling up short of a ball he might have got to.

bighairyfaeleith
27-08-2009, 12:17 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again

Nish is **** :wink: