PDA

View Full Version : Kiss of death.

Jim44
27-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Duff Jimmy quoted in the Scotsman that Hibs are a signing or two from fighting for third place. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :greengrin

Hiber-nation
27-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Duff Jimmy quoted in the Scotsman that Hibs are a signing or two from fighting for third place. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :greengrin

He probably thought that when he joined us. Then he signed McQuilken and Elliot :boo hoo:

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-08-2009, 09:45 AM
He probably thought that when he joined us. Then he signed McQuilken and Elliot :boo hoo:

And by the time we had signed, Lee Power and Chic Charnley we were competing for bottom three not top three. I wince when I think back to those days and that team. Scraping past Airdrie at Cumbernauld.

GreenOnions
27-08-2009, 09:52 AM
....... and Paul Tosh - although he did score one screamer at ER I remember - maybe even against Rangers?

The only player I liked that he signed was Stevie Crawford. Tony Rougier was a strange player. I've never seen another player at Hibs who was capable of such extremes in terms of his play. One minute sublime and the next unbelievably ridiculous.

Who signed Ollie Gotskalksson for us by the way? Was that Duffy?

Tomsk
27-08-2009, 10:04 AM
And by the time we had signed, Lee Power and Chic Charnley we were competing for bottom three not top three. I wince when I think back to those days and that team. Scraping past Airdrie at Cumbernauld.

To be fair, eventually we were competing for the top three ... in the First Division.

Man's a genius!

Hibee87
27-08-2009, 10:08 AM

I agree a right back, that is all. Unless daz mcormack comes into that place.

We still have zemmama to come back, ian murray for the league. were missing bamba aswell the team will be totally different on sunday and when we have a fully fit squad 3rd place looks easilly achievable :thumbsup:

magnificent_seven
27-08-2009, 10:10 AM
At least he signed Bjarni Larusson, he was a player