PDA

View Full Version : hibs.net on my mobile

Mister P
26-08-2009, 10:55 PM
since april when i launched myself into the 21st centuary and got a decent phone with internet access :greengrin I have had ****** access to hibs.net. the messageboard took ages to load up etc and it wasnt worth the hastle a lot of the time.
then last week the look/format/layout changed to a no-frills look but the accessability was superb:thumbsup:

but today I cant get connected at all:boo hoo:

has the board installed a new mobile device software or something...and is there a reason I cant connect today.:dunno:

Jack
27-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Might have been to do with the server move.

Mine is working OK now.

bringbackbenny
27-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Might have been to do with the server move.

Mine is working OK now.
I'm also accessing ok, the new mobile format is great :thumbsup:

MSK
27-08-2009, 11:46 AM
since april when i launched myself into the 21st centuary and got a decent phone with internet access :greengrin I have had ****** access to hibs.net. the messageboard took ages to load up etc and it wasnt worth the hastle a lot of the time.
then last week the look/format/layout changed to a no-frills look but the accessability was superb:thumbsup:

but today I cant get connected at all:boo hoo:

has the board installed a new mobile device software or something...and is there a reason I cant connect today.:dunno:All explained in the Private members forum John ....oh wait ..just noticed you have lapsed !!! ....:greengrin

WarringtonHibee
27-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Could I request Tapatalk (http://www.tapatalk.com) to be installed for iPhone/iPod Touch users?

HibeesBounce have implemented it, and I've installed it on my forums too. It's free and there's no code modification, simply upload the files they provide, and submit the site on their database. :agree:

jonty
27-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Could I request Tapatalk (http://www.tapatalk.com) to be installed for iPhone/iPod Touch users?

HibeesBounce have implemented it, and I've installed it on my forums too. It's free and there's no code modification, simply upload the files they provide, and submit the site on their database. :agree:

Thats also been suggested by one of the PMs.
We'll have a look at it once the server move is complete :agree:

Mister P
29-08-2009, 05:05 PM
All explained in the Private members forum John ....oh wait ..just noticed you have lapsed !!! ....:greengrin

aye mate i know.....but Im very skint the now. canny even afford the £10 in all honesty but I will sign up again as soon as poss.

so, anyhoos.....what did it say on the pm board :wink:

jonty
31-08-2009, 10:58 AM

Thats also been suggested by one of the PMs.
We'll have a look at it once the server move is complete :agree:

Tapatalk now installed and running. Enjoy :greengrin

jakedance
31-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Could someone provide a link to the mobile version of hibs.net? I'm viewing with an iPhone but it's the normal site I can see.