PDA

View Full Version : any Zagreb boys next to you at ER tonight?

monktonharp
26-08-2009, 10:49 PM
was at the TO this afternoon and chatted to 5 young Zagreb lads after they bought tickets for the Brechin game. I should have asked where they were sitting,but involved in a discussion about the real reason they were in Edinburgh:devil: they had "no problem" getting their tickets, despite not being on that f/kin data base,(i did ask) asked if they were BBB's too and the reply was "for sure" :wink:

jgl07
26-08-2009, 11:44 PM
was at the TO this afternoon and chatted to 5 young Zagreb lads after they bought tickets for the Brechin game. I should have asked where they were sitting,but involved in a discussion about the real reason they were in Edinburgh:devil: they had "no problem" getting their tickets, despite not being on that f/kin data base,(i did ask) asked if they were BBB's too and the reply was "for sure" :wink:
I didn't realize that you needed to be on the database to buy tickets for Brechin City.

In any event I assumed that you could buy a pair of socks in the club shop and you were in!

iwasthere1972
27-08-2009, 12:01 AM

Was there no pay at the gate tonight?

monktonharp
27-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Was there no pay at the gate tonight?of course there was,you ought to know that Rab. not there?:wink:

iwasthere1972
27-08-2009, 01:12 AM
of course there was,you ought to know that Rab. not there?:wink:

No I do my hair on Wednesday nights. :greengrin

monktonharp
27-08-2009, 01:37 AM
trying to picture your weccys and the mirror steamed up,wi' a set o' straightners in your hand:duck:

maturehibby
27-08-2009, 01:08 PM
had 4 young men next to me in lower west who I thought were Polish and who may have been Zagreb fans and who behaved impeccably throughout and were on their feet cheering like the rest of us when Paul Hanlon scored the goal of the night