PDA

View Full Version : McBride's Yellin at Yogi

Brando7
26-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Couldn't quite make out what he said but he wasn't happy wi Yogi, anyone know what he said?

Soon after gets subbed n a clip round the ear of Yogi :greengrin

Westie1875
26-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Couldn't quite make out what he said but he wasn't happy wi Yogi, anyone know what he said?

I noticed that and could not figure out who he was shouting at, didnt think he would dare yell at Yogi like that and thought he might have just got into the spirit of being a Hibee and was getting stuck into Duff Jimmy :greengrin:wink:

Hibhibhooray
26-08-2009, 10:11 PM
yogi was shouting about no listening for a man on shout, McBride shouted back that he could nae here the shout yogi shouting at him, but put a bit stronger.

as for a clip round the ear it was more like banter

HibeeUnderwood
26-08-2009, 10:40 PM

His exact words were

"I can't ****ing mark a man while I'm ****ing talking to you!"

Yogi was a wee bit surprised but when he was subbed they just laughed at each other.

I was sitting quite near the dugout tonight. Yogi spend the night watching the game and being a stand up! he was hilarious! :faf:

Hibernian Verse
26-08-2009, 10:51 PM
His exact words were

Yogi was a wee bit surprised but when he was subbed they just laughed at each other.

I was sitting quite near the dugout tonight. Yogi spend the night watching the game and being a stand up! he was hilarious! :faf:

I thought it was "I can't ****ing listen to you whilst i'm getting told man on!"

.SeventyFive
26-08-2009, 10:56 PM
He sure is a vocal one, McBride.

I actually thought he said something much worse along the lines of "You can't ******ing tell me what to do!" or something but me thinks I'm a bit off.

Good to have a man who has no problems "communicating" with both his player and manager.

HibeeUnderwood
26-08-2009, 11:00 PM
I thought it was "I can't ****ing listen to you whilst i'm getting told man on!"

actually think it might have been a mixture of the two

close either way :agree:

Billychaotic182
26-08-2009, 11:32 PM
His exact words were

Thats class.

I think McBride and Yogi must be good mates. Coz i would not talk ti my boss like that lol

Bayern Bru
26-08-2009, 11:44 PM
There seems to be a great sense of camaraderie within the squad this season, something that was severely lacking last season - each player is clearly comfortable with Hughes and happy to be working with him.

I guess Mixu just wasn't the type of person to turn the lights off and chase you round the dressing room in the scud...

Toaods
27-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Boozy was a great player when fit for the club but time has moved on.

McBride on this form is very impressive, more movement, more bite in the tackle and a better organiser than Boozy IMHO.

Bottom line is...we are the second choice for Boozy so I'd withdraw any offer now.

NOLA
27-08-2009, 12:14 AM
i think Mcbride is the player we have been looking for team wise for a while now, i can see where the well and falkirk fans didn'nt take to him, he does the dirty job if you like without being flashy, dare i say it the poor mans claude Make sorry meant to say Matty Jack!

McSwanky
27-08-2009, 09:26 AM
I guess Mixu just wasn't the type of person to turn the lights off and chase you round the dressing room in the scud...

:faf:

Keith_M
27-08-2009, 09:28 AM

Hmmm, I think this male bonding thing is going a bit too far!

MacBean
27-08-2009, 10:38 AM
:faf:

really bad mental image going thru my head right now

:cb:slipper:

maturehibby
27-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Clears it up for me as I too am near yogi and thought that MvBride was shouting at Benji to tell him to get more involved - shows you dont want me as a witness for the defence in a Court case