PDA

View Full Version : Easter Road: My Supercool Video

The Green Goblin
26-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Howdo troops. I made this for my brother (Blacksaltire) as a memento of our day out to ER when I was over from Brazil in the summer. Give it a good rating mind :wink: and let me know what you think of it. Hope you enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwcPZ_1gBYQ

Cheers,

GG

jonty
26-08-2009, 05:45 PM
liked that :agree: :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
26-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Very good. :thumbsup:

Tricla
26-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Howdo troops. I made this for my brother (Blacksaltire) as a memento of our day out to ER when I was over from Brazil in the summer. Give it a good rating mind :wink: and let me know what you think of it. Hope you enjoy...

Cheers,

GG

Nice.

Cracking tune too! :music:

And just for good measure :nade:

That was my debut use of the fat one's smiley.

Irrelevant but felt good! :smokin

iwasthere1972
26-08-2009, 05:56 PM

Cheers,

GG

Despite fallen off my sofa twice (during the Grand Prix through Edinburgh :dizzy:) I still award you :top marks

See you at bootcamp.

P.S. Liked the tune - what is it?

PeeJay
26-08-2009, 05:56 PM

Cheers,

GG

Well done, I thought it was excellent :thumbsup:- now wish I was going to the stadium this evening! Pity about the 'music' though:duck:

Littlest Hobo
26-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Good stuff! :thumbsup:

Peevemor
26-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Great stuff :thumbsup:

Sitting upstairs on the 44 bus heading to ER - takes me back! :boo hoo:

jacomo
26-08-2009, 06:12 PM
:thumbsup:

Jay
26-08-2009, 08:49 PM
In the crowd shot the wee boy right in the corner is the same one as in my avatar :greengrin

Enjoyed the vid :agree:

The Green Goblin
26-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Hey folks. Thanks for watching it and for the kind comments. I wondered if anybody might see themselves.... Going to ER is something I really miss, and I guess part of the reason I made this was so I could kind of 'live' the journey there by watching it.

The music is the title track from 'Shallow Grave' by Leftfield. Actually, the video is a kind of tribute to that film, because the opening titles are just like my video (only much better) with speeded up film going through the New Town.

Cheers again. Glad you liked it.

GG

ronaldo7
26-08-2009, 09:22 PM
I thought the bus was turning left at the bottom of Ardmillan so switched off:wink:

Liked it though:greengrin

Don-hibee
26-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Thats fantastic, also the fastest bus journey i've been on from Balerno to E.R :thumbsup:

Peevemor
26-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Thats fantastic, also the fastest bus journey i've been on from Balerno to E.R :thumbsup:

That's because it missed out Kingsknowe! :grr:

Jay
26-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Hey folks. Thanks for watching it and for the kind comments. I wondered if anybody might see themselves.... Going to ER is something I really miss, and I guess part of the reason I made this was so I could kind of 'live' the journey there by watching it.

The music is the title track from 'Shallow Grave' by Leftfield. Actually, the video is a kind of tribute to that film, because the opening titles are just like my video (only much better) with speeded up film going through the New Town.

Cheers again. Glad you liked it.

GG

My hair is wafting about in the wind but thats all of me thats there :greengrin

Agree with everybody that the music is brill.:agree:

FranckSuzy
26-08-2009, 09:59 PM
That was quality! I'm going to mail my big bro' in Oz with it as I'm sure he'll love going down memory lane, being so far from home :greengrin

Gatecrasher
26-08-2009, 10:05 PM
quality video :top marks

Brando7
26-08-2009, 10:10 PM
:top marks

class

Wembley67
26-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Cracking video although it did miss out Juniper Green (my home) and that place is HUGGGGGE!!

The Green Goblin
26-08-2009, 10:27 PM
There were sections of the original video which had Juniper Green and Kingsknowe in them, but they weren`t moving as steadily or fast as the other parts, so in the interests of the overall video - they had to go! Sorry.

Ardmillan - yes, that thought occured to me as well. haha :wink:

Again, thanks a lot for watching everyone, and for the comments.

GG

jakedance
26-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Good work.

Living in Brazil, touring with Belle & Sebastian and a Hibby. I suspect your probably cooler than I am.

Wait a minute - ice skating?

Bristolhibby
26-08-2009, 10:57 PM
I like.

J

LamontHFC©
26-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Minted tune.

:agree:

iwasthere1972
26-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Cracking video although it did miss out Juniper Green (my home) and that place is HUGGGGGE!!

Did you blink? :greengrin