PDA

View Full Version : Yams shock no money

Darth Hibbie
26-08-2009, 03:44 PM
According to radio plan f has been told that he will not get any money for a new striker and no new signings will be coming in. What did he expect

matty_f
26-08-2009, 03:46 PM
According to radio plan f has been told that he will not get any money for a new striker and no new signings will be coming in. What did he expect

2 world cup stars.:greengrin

This is brilliant fun! :nade:

iwasthere1972
26-08-2009, 03:46 PM

It's also on the Heart official website. Would post a link but probably wouldn't work anyway. This Yamsnil is a pain in the neck. :grr:

So they are pinning their big fat hopes on Nade finding the back of the net then. :thumbsup:

phoenixfire
26-08-2009, 03:53 PM
If this is the case, I think they may just be looking for a new manager this time next week:wink:

iwasthere1972
26-08-2009, 03:56 PM
If this is the case, I think they may just be looking for a new manager this time next week:wink:

Maybe even as soon as the weekend. Fingers and everything else crossed.

Shame the Yams weren't told this before they splashed their cash on season tickets. Might wander over there to see if there are any unhappy bunnies. :devil:

ancient hibee
26-08-2009, 03:57 PM
What I find entertaining is the wee club signs all and sundry while the big club can't even afford to sign free transfers.

Hank Schrader
26-08-2009, 04:06 PM
The chickens are coming home to roost, well and truly.

Bottom six struggle beckons for Hearts this season, dangerously flirting with relegation. Mon then!! :greengrin

jgl07
26-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Can this stupid YamsNil rubbish be removed.

The joke wore off very quickly and no URLs with h e a r t s in the title can be read.

Bishop Hibee
26-08-2009, 04:10 PM
The statement by Shabby on hertsnil.com is bizarre to say the least. The wheel is turning but the hamster's dead.

Surely Hertz fans must wake up to the fact that the game is up re any investment by Vlad :ostrich:

bighairyfaeleith
26-08-2009, 04:12 PM
I reckon we should sell them nish, him and nade up front would be hilarious

iwasthere1972
26-08-2009, 04:16 PM
What I find entertaining is the wee club signs all and sundry while the big club can't even afford to sign free transfers.

It will be no surprise to hear that the Yam followers have taken the news very well. They have simply rolled over again and thanked Vlad for not spending any money.

A few snippets from Kickback for you entertainment.

Today, 16:12 #3 (permalink)
Ken Barlow
The Ruiner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually delighted by that. 100% serious.

Look forward to seeing how CT and Smith get on tomorrow, at least there is a point in going now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, 16:19 #19 (permalink)
Swimmer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two things for me;

1: We can now put to bed any rumours or thoughts of bringing in a new signing.

2: I am very pleased that we are to start using the younger players and develop them. It might mean we lose more than we win but for the long term stability of the club we have to start using the players that have been developed in-house.

A good statement in my eyes.

Today, 16:20 #22 (permalink)
Jamie-1874

Fair play to them for telling us.

Lets concentrate on the next game now.

Ken Barlow
The Ruiner

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm willing to scarifice a season in Europe (whats the point anyway apart from getting away for a good bevy?) to bring on some exciting youngsters who might bring us some entertainment and add an extra dimension to the team.

Csaba has said he is happy with this situation, it seems to me like he has had a talk with Romanov and they have came to an agreement.

Good stuff

Today, 16:24 #30 (permalink)
Ruaraidh90

Surprised how little I don't mind that the club isn't bringing in another striker, think I had resigned myself to the thought a while back anyway. But this is encouraging, young players to be given a chance to shine, and Csaba seems happier than before, more hopeful and perhaps realistic in his ambitions, good news IMO.

:ostrich: :vladsheep: :titanic:

iwasthere1972
26-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Can this stupid YamsNil rubbish be removed.

The joke wore off very quickly and no URLs with h e a r t s in the title can be read.

:agree: If someone wants to type Yamsnil then let them.

Storar
26-08-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm actually delighted by that. 100% serious.

Look forward to seeing how CT and Smith get on tomorrow, at least there is a point in going now.:hilarious

Hibercelona
26-08-2009, 04:24 PM
:ostrich: :vladsheep: :titanic:

And they call us meth junkies... :confused:

They must be taking shid loads! :agree:

Hibercelona
26-08-2009, 04:33 PM
TinyURL should work! :thumbsup:

http://tinyurl.com/n4j8ky

blackpoolhibs
26-08-2009, 04:34 PM

Come on, we dont want Nade to look better.

sadtom
26-08-2009, 04:44 PM

Would make for an interesting twist on the the old tale of 'the tortoise and the ehh...tortoise'.

jakedance
26-08-2009, 04:46 PM
The above quoted yams are eejits. Is there another club in the whole world where a struggling team will promise no new signings and their fans will welcome it? Is this a commonly held view or some selective quoting?

It has to be said now that if we don't finish above them it will be a massive failure.

iwasthere1972
26-08-2009, 04:49 PM
TinyURL should work! :thumbsup:

http://tinyurl.com/n4j8ky

Is that code for

Tynie U R Hell. :wink:

bawheid
26-08-2009, 04:51 PM
So rather than signing a new striker, they're going to chuck an 18 year old in at the deep end?

Good luck to the laddie. Well....I don't actually mean that...I hope he fails...dreadfully.

MrSmith
26-08-2009, 05:23 PM
just reported on scottish news

hearts manager chuba lubba not getting funds to buy players...

iwasthere1972
26-08-2009, 05:28 PM
just reported on scottish news

YamsNil manager chuba lubba not getting funds to buy players...

The balloon has finally burst. :agree:

Before you say it - I'm not referring to Nade after 16 Big Macs and bucket of chips. :wink:

Hibercelona
26-08-2009, 05:30 PM
So rather than signing a new striker, they're going to chuck an 18 year old in at the deep end?

Good luck to the laddie. Well....I don't actually mean that...I hope he fails...dreadfully.

Kind of reminds of that film, The water boy' where they chuck in the towel boy. :hmmm: That didnt work either.:tee hee:

Jack
26-08-2009, 05:32 PM
My brain is being taxed with working out what happened to the £330k they're due this week as a bonus from the Gordon sale!

EskbankHibby
26-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Staggering revisionism on showfrom the pink hordes again.

Like children who are denied more sweets "didn't want a striker anyway so there".:dummytit:

This sort of fiscal prudence should have started about £40 million ago, the words stable door, horse and bolted spring to mind.

Any odds on a few wage "gliches" over the next few months?

Pedantic_Hibee
26-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Hahahhhaahaha, you really couldn't script them could you?

Every single one of them to a man (fud) was up in arms about the club's staggering reluctance to give Csaba the funds to buy a player for the ONE position he wanted to strengthen. They raged and seethed as a problem position that has haunted them for the past three years had taken so long to solve..........and one scabbily-hatched spin-tastic statement on their website later and suddenly they're delighted with the approach taken by their owners.

"Csaba's obviously seen sense".....has he? Has he really? Did Csaba really have a say in it? He's bemoaned the need for a striker for quite some time and blatantly fronted his owners in his post-match interview last week.

But now? Nah, not at all, they will continue unabated on their unswerving path to world domination with a 19 year old rookie and those clueless sheep will blindly follow lapping everything up.

It's like being in an abusive relationship, you know there's no way you can leave them and they won't leave you, so you figure it's better to be nice to them and lap up their every word rather than step outside the box for a minute and realise how much they're damaging you.

Vlad and YamsNil fans are a match made in heaven, they're both just as hopelessly detached from what Heart of Midlothian used to mean to even care, to even see and to even right the wrongs that are turning this sorry, lumbering, wriggling carcass of a club around and get it back to what it used to be; a once proud institution.

Pathetic, the lot of them.

There'll be a fair few Jambos struggling to sit down for the next few weeks after this latest bout of rogering by the good ship Vlad.

Helmets.

Part/Time Supporter
26-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Staggering revisionism on showfrom the pink hordes again.

Like children who are denied more sweets "didn't want a striker anyway so there".:dummytit:

This sort of fiscal prudence should have started about £40 million ago, the words stable door, horse and bolted spring to mind.

Any odds on a few wage "gliches" over the next few months?

:thumbsup:

jacomo
26-08-2009, 06:30 PM
It's quite incredible that any Yam is taking this as good news. Mind you, I imagine kickback is currently full of members of the regime payroll and undercover Hibbys, trying to outdo each other on reasons why not spending any money on a striker is now a great idea.

I reckon St Johnstone should be looking to take Hearts this weekend - if that happens, will there be 48 hours of moaning as the grunts realise just how bad this season could get?

GloryGlory
26-08-2009, 06:36 PM
My brain is being taxed with working out what happened to the £330k they're due this week as a bonus from the Gordon sale!

Safely tucked away in Vlad's back pocket, I would imagine.

Bostonhibby
26-08-2009, 06:37 PM

:agree: have to as shabby seems to have made a stand here when he said why he wasn't signing the new contract on offer, surely there can't be another potential credibility issue over a yam manager of Romanovs making?:wink:

Bostonhibby
26-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Any news on the stadium?

Aldo
26-08-2009, 06:57 PM
They are well and truely ROOKED. Nae money....oot of Europe....players suspended.......Injuries all over the place...their getting to see their quality youngster ?????????

**** the Yams the whole ****in lot o them. I hope they go into administration and are truely ****ed.

lets all :faf:at the yams ****ers

PS I hate them

bighairyfaeleith
26-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Any news on the stadium?

sssshh no news is good news :ostrich:

Beefster
26-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Dexter's come up with a blinding observation on Sickbag:

it's a very risky plan to start relying on the youth players...it'll either work, or it won't.

He's like a pseudo-philosopher.

Aldo
26-08-2009, 07:41 PM

it's a very risky plan to start relying on the youth players...it'll either work, or it won't.

He's like a pseudo-philosopher.

State the obvious why dont you. The difference here to there is our young lads are quality and they are just boys.

ScottB
26-08-2009, 10:02 PM
I can't believe that in the space of a week Hibs spend more than half a million of Stokes, Hearts get horsed in Croatia, the club announces it won't sign any players and receives more than £300k from Sunderland and they seem to be perfectly content.

If that doesn't have them upset, nothing will.

poolman
26-08-2009, 10:33 PM

it's a very risky plan to start relying on the youth players...it'll either work, or it won't.He's like a pseudo-philosopher.

Very smart cookie thon Dexter

Bet if someone is tossing a coin he'll say it's either heads or tails with a philisophical nod of his cerebrally challenged Yam bonce :trumpet:

Cropley10
26-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Only in Yamland is not signing a decent striker - when you have none aleady - "a good thing".

They just don't understand what terrible trouble they're in do they?

Meanwhile over at ER most of us all still convinced they'll be some more comings (and maybe some) goings.

Roll on tomorrow and roll on Saturday.

proud_and_green
26-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Very interesting indeed. in the interview with Csaba on sunday after the current buns game when asked by Chick Young about his future at the club. He said it was about his vision and whether the club shares that and whether it will support it. I took from that that he would very definately take a dim view of a failure to strengthen the team.

I think the next 7 days will be very interesting - indeed amusing for us and painful for the neighbours!!!

IndieHibby
27-08-2009, 12:30 AM
I've been reading too - you wouldn't believe it were true unless you saw it with your own eyes! My personal favourite:

I'm willing to scarifice a season in Europe (whats the point anyway apart from getting away for a good bevy?) to bring on some exciting youngsters who might bring us some entertainment and add an extra dimension to the team.

Csaba has said he is happy with this situation, it seems to me like he has had a talk with Romanov and they have came to an agreement.
Good stuff. (WTF?! :faf:)

"Ken Barlow - take a bow son!"

--------
27-08-2009, 12:56 AM
I find it hard to understand how they can take the view they do.

Even in our darkest times I can't remember an absolute embargo on signing players - if there had been, I'm sure that whoever was manager at the time would have walked immediately.

Mowbray worked on a very tight budget, but there were still lots of comings and goings - more players brought in than leaving, in fact.

Collins complained that the Hibs board lacked ambition, and left - the day after we opened the East Mains complex, cost £5,000,000. And he signed a round dozen of what he apparently thought were footballers.

Even Williamson was able to bring in SOME players - didn't he sign Murdock (bad example, I know) and Danny Andersson and Matt Doumbe?

If Vlad can't offer Shabby ANYTHING to bring in a new striker, when the need is so glaringly obvious, something has surely come seriously unravelled among his other holdings?

And what's with these injuries - Elliot and Driver do their heels in (sounds like Achilles trouble to me, which could be serious and recurring) and now Jonsson has a 'stomach injury' (probably got paired off with Nade in a wheelbarrow race at Rickarton). Can't play the yopungsters if they're all crocked. Isn't Wagner injured too?

The plot thickens, methinks.

And if Shabby has any sort of a backbone, he'll be out of there within the month. Sooner, in fact.

Barney McGrew
27-08-2009, 05:52 AM
Shabby's obviously been slapped back into place by Vlad following his wee outburst at the weekend .

"You want a new striker? No problem, I'll let you promote one the under 19s - hey presto, you have a new striker. Isn't Meester Romanov good to you?"

The bit that gets me is that their target for the season now appears to be to get into the top six and not to get put out the cup in the first round - yes, you read it right, the top six. The same team that were moving onto to a different level, were going to challenge the OF and win the Champions League are now setting them selves the same target that Motherwell and Kilmarnock will have done at the start of the season. And are planning not to get pumped out the wee cup at the first hurdle, which will be deemed as success.

Hilarious. You couldn't make it up, but as usual the Believers will bend over and take it.

CentreLine
27-08-2009, 05:57 AM
Shabby's obviously been slapped back into place by Vlad following his wee outburst at the weekend .

"You want a new striker? No problem, I'll let you promote one the under 19s - hey presto, you have a new striker. Isn't Meester Romanov good to you?"

The bit that gets me is that their target for the season now appears to be to get into the top six and not to get put out the cup in the first round - yes, you read it right, the top six. The same team that were moving onto to a different level, were going to challenge the OF and win the Champions League are now setting them selves the same target that Motherwell and Kilmarnock will have done at the start of the season. And are planning not to get pumped out the wee cup at the first hurdle, which will be deemed as success.

Hilarious. You couldn't make it up, but as usual the Believers will bend over and take it.

And all realistic teams, including ourselves. Once that is achieved then we look upwards imho

YehButNoBut
27-08-2009, 06:37 AM
Vlad gets away with murder and this lot meekly accept it. :jamboak:

Some comments from the Scotsman.

The real Manager of the year last year, will do a good job, Hearts 3rd, if not 3nd, depends on Mowbrays defence management which so far dont look to hot :confused:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOWEVER ,outwith OF, Hearts have the strongest pool in the goalkeeping/defence/midfield areas IMO & much the same as last season,despite our lack of forward options, we will be in the mix for 3rd;no different from last season.....with hopefully better performances in the cup.Season over.....hardly!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will laugh at the teams who cant beat our youngsters (and pie-munchers). Just imagine the shame if Nade or Witteveen score against Hibs!!

I also laugh at Hibs ambitions which are .......well, what are they? Yogi has said he is not setting targets, he is too cute for setting himself up for a fall. He doesnt need too though, half the Hibbies that come on here are doing it for him!! All talk, no action!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This can be good news because the likes of Glen will get there chance.Theres no point buying if the standard is not good enough.Lets build with the youngsters,Im glad to hear that the Hibbies are so sure about being the the favs when we play them,lets wait until the end of the season.
The fans are going to have give the laddies a chance and not get on there backs if they make mistakes.
Come on Csaba were right behind you lets start with a win in Perth.
JT for life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the wee team.

Us not signing a striker won't change that.

You're used to it by now surely?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A season or two of honest mediocrity, coupled with the promise of a talented young squad being properly coached & growing together could be just what the doctor ordered.

It's a sustainable concept, and one which has been talked about often, but may actually start to happen now in a meaningful and co-ordinated way.

Well done Hearts, and good luck Csaba. :faf: