PDA

View Full Version : Yams Could this be a record pumping?

Hermit Crab
26-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Anyone else think that the Yamsnill could get an even bigger pumping than Aberdeen on Thursday and wear the crown of the Scottish team who got the biggest thrashing in a European match? Would be a shame eh? :greengrin :jamboak:

Billy
26-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Anyone else think that the Yamsnill could get an even bigger pumping than Aberdeen on Thursday and wear the crown of the Scottish team who got the biggest thrashing in a European match? Would be a shame eh? :greengrin :jamboak:

NO WAY!! I think Hearts will turn the tie around and get the desired result and then move onto the group stages. They were only toying with Zagreb in the 1st leg.

:faf::faf::faf:

iwasthere1972
26-08-2009, 12:44 PM

Hope so. Would also help in the policing with all the Yams back in their hooses long before full time and therefore no need to keep the Croat fans back until Gorgie is clear.

A nice early away goal is what's needed. The catering staff could also have an early night with no demand for half time pies and refreshment. :agree:

Sandy
26-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Hope they do get absolutely papped, but have a sneeky feeling the result will be either 1-1 or 0-1.

Dashing Bob S
26-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Zagreb apparently feel the tie has already been won and have thus decided to send out a group off toy poodles for the second leg. Hearts to win 1-0 and :wink::nade: to get on the scoresheet.

dublinhfc
26-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Just like any other week i want them to magnificently horsed clean out of it!

Leithenhibby
26-08-2009, 02:04 PM
This is a tuff call for me as I can see, The Arsenal giving the mighty unwashed a good spanking the night......toss of the coin me thinks to who gets the biggest defeat........so for that reason,....I'm out :greengrin

CapitalHibs
26-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Agree with Bob. The Croats will probably give a run out to their fringe players.

Mind you, I think they'd have to go a long way to beat the Rankers European Cup adventure - beaten 12-4 on aggregate:faf::faf: by Eintracht Franfurtback in the 60's. 1-6 and 3-6 IIRC.

Think our 7-0 pumping of the jambos is safe for now:thumbsup:

bobbyhibs1983
26-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Zagreb apparently feel the tie has already been won and have thus decided to send out a group off toy poodles for the second leg. YamsNil to win 1-0 and :wink::nade: to get on the scoresheet.

I reckon our fat freind will score a hatrick and have to go off cos he's knackered.:greengrin

I hope the other team dont play all youngsters though, cos the yams have to be one of the jamminest teams about