PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm Looking Forward To It Immensely

Dashing Bob S
26-08-2009, 07:16 AM
Brechin tonight.

After last years cup debacles, I think we have the tempo and strikers to punish teams below us, rather than get sucked into a dull slogging war of attrition.

Let's put them away and get some goals, hopefully with a couple off fringe players giving Yogi more selection considerations with stellar performances.

C'mon you greens!

5-1 Hibs

Stokes 2, Riordan, Benji, Byrne.

Hibbyradge
26-08-2009, 07:25 AM
I said the same on the golf course last night.

For the first time in a couple of years, I'm genuinely looking forward to the game. I always went, but that was more out of a sense of duty or habit. Tonight, I'm excited about seeing the team.

Yogi has created a really positive feeling around ER and the signing of Stokes is hugely significant.

Gatecrasher
26-08-2009, 07:32 AM
I agree, although I usually look forward to these games anyway there is a extra exitement with seeing our team play like it should :agree:

The_Todd
26-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Sat in the office counting down the hours.

MON THE HIBEES!

Newhaven
26-08-2009, 08:29 AM
cue a brechin shock :offski:

p=sh
26-08-2009, 08:51 AM

was thinking that maself...

MacBean
26-08-2009, 09:58 AM
I'm hyped for the game too. my dad has been questioning my enthusiasm, so i was forced into paying for our cup top on the season tickets.

Looking forward to seeing those who havent had a proper run out as of yet.

Ideally would like to see Benji get an hour or so as well as Byrne and Stokes. Galbraith to start and if Murray is available :confused:

IWasThere2016
26-08-2009, 10:07 AM

:bitchy:

JoeTortolanoFanClub
26-08-2009, 10:15 AM
And for us overseas Hibees it's on Interactive TV. Yippee ! :thumbsup:

Ritchie
26-08-2009, 10:20 AM
yogi must be playing our strongest team tonight.

the fringe/reserves played that bounce game against motherwell yesterday so cant see them starting tonight.

i predict a goalfest...... 7-0, Stokes hat trick, Benji, deek (2)

MM1973
26-08-2009, 10:33 AM
yogi must be playing our strongest team tonight.

the fringe/reserves played that bounce game against motherwell yesterday so cant see them starting tonight.

i predict a goalfest...... 7-0, Stokes hat trick, Benji, deek (2)

Who's scoring the 7th? :wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
26-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Been raining pretty solidly for some time now hope it doesn't spoil the conditions for the match.

Duffy and Neil Janczywc (is this the same boy that scored in the 4-4 Derby game?) interesting receptions perhaps?

Me wrong Neil Jankowski was that man. Neil Janczyk was also at Hearts tho'.

Craig_in_Prague
26-08-2009, 10:46 AM
I hope we bury them comfertably (and early) and show we mean business this season.

Hibs are awfy good at shooting ourselves in the foot..... Perhaps Yogi is the man to really get us showing more consistency :agree:

Stokes and Benji to get a brace each :cool2:

Steve-O
26-08-2009, 10:47 AM
I have the grand total of 50 pence on Hibs to win 5-0 - 20/1 at Ladbrokes by the way :wink:

If I was feeling a little more flush, I would've doubled my stake!

Viva_Palmeiras
26-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Hehe like the translation of H e a r ts there... (hope I dont get banned for getting around it!).

Newhaven
26-08-2009, 11:01 AM
:bitchy:

:agree:

The_Horde
26-08-2009, 11:05 AM
I'd start Benji.

Just to see if he is over all that strutting around when he thinks it's just a 'smaller team'.

And i'm genuinely excited to see us tonight, mon the Yogi. :thumbsup:

Ritchie
26-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Who's scoring the 7th? :wink:

:doh:

O.G.... :devil:

scoopyboy
26-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Brechin tonight.

After last years cup debacles, I think we have the tempo and strikers to punish teams below us, rather than get sucked into a dull slogging war of attrition.

Let's put them away and get some goals, hopefully with a couple off fringe players giving Yogi more selection considerations with stellar performances.

C'mon you greens!

5-1 Hibs

We don't do clean sheets.

snooky
26-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Brechin tonight.

C'mon you greens!

5-1 Hibs

Wow, our own Ant & De(e)k Show :thumbsup:
(Hopefully Stokes won't be appearing with Jane cLewlis in "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here") :wink:

Purehibee_MYB
26-08-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm Seeing the Kaiser Chiefs tonight! (Not the other football team, the band) so I wont be able to watch it on hibs interactive until after i get back!

I see the Midfield getting involved, maybe McBride with a goal or even Rankin... but stokes getting his first goal indefinitely!

5-1:thumbsup:

Big90inOz
26-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Right I'm off to my bed so I can get up at 2.30am to watch the game on HI

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Once more I can look forward to the game rather than last year when it was a real chore to get up...:greengrin

zlatan
26-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Same, you know things are going well with Hibs when absurd travel arrangements are being made to get through from Glasgow for a CIS game against Brechin.