PDA

View Full Version : NHC Well done Jack Collison

Gerrintaethem
25-08-2009, 09:36 PM
His father died in at the weekend, he played the full 90 mins tonight only to be confronted by all those ********s on the pitch tonight. Tears streaming from his eyes as security had to usher him away.

Absolute morons. But well done son.:agree:

FranckSuzy
25-08-2009, 09:38 PM
:bitchy:

:top marks

Toaods
25-08-2009, 09:40 PM
can you expand? know that the guy's dad died in a car accident but what has happened now??

oconnors_strip
25-08-2009, 09:40 PM
it took alot of courage for jack to play tonight, but im sure his dad would have wanted nothing less from him.

by all accounts jack had a good game:agree:

Gerrintaethem
25-08-2009, 09:42 PM
The fannys that ran on the pitch at the end were basically jumping on him etc. SSN showed him walking off obvioulsy emotionally drained tears pouring from his eyes. The boys only 19/20 aswell i think. :bitchy:

Sir David Gray
25-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Did he get any goading from the Millwall fans about what happened?

Gerrintaethem
25-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Don't honestly know, but it was 90% West Ham fans on the pitch i reckon.

Sir David Gray
25-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Don't honestly know, but it was 90% West Ham fans on the pitch i reckon.

Just wondered.

With the kind of game it was, it wouldn't have surprised me if some $cumbags had tried to wind him up about it. :bitchy:

robinp
25-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Did he get any goading from the Millwall fans about what happened?

yes along the lines of you should have died with your father :bitchy:

Removed
25-08-2009, 10:32 PM

:shocked: That has got to be the worst chant I have had the displeasure to hear. What sort of person would actually sing that, I am disgusted.

robinp
25-08-2009, 10:35 PM
:shocked: That has got to be the worst chant I have had the displeasure to hear. What sort of person would actually sing that, I am disgusted.

They are simply relaying what the hammers fans sang to defoe at the weekend, totally sick! :bitchy:

Sir David Gray
25-08-2009, 10:36 PM

That is absolutely sickening.

I would be ashamed and disgusted if that was Hibs fans singing that to a YamsNil player.

Well done to the guy for being able to play through all that. It says a lot about the strength of his character.

I know I couldn't have done it.

EDIT-Why is Hea rts changed to YamsNil?

It totally demeans the message of my post.

iwasthere1972
25-08-2009, 10:43 PM

Doesn't surprise or shock me to hear this. Well done to the lad for completing the game. Couldn't have been easy under the circumstances made even worse by some morons.

ScottB
25-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Usually things like a tragic death such as this is a moment for fans of any team to see the bigger picture.

These morons that can't separate football from real life sicken me, taunting a poor kid whose Dad probably hasn't even been buried yet is disgusting.

Frankly, both clubs need severe punishment, be it expulsion from the cups, closed door games etc.

HFC_NYC
25-08-2009, 11:50 PM

Disgusting :bitchy: