PDA

View Full Version : Help please... Turning up midway into first half tomorrow...

Going Inside
25-08-2009, 08:25 PM
What's the deal with turning up late to a game? My shift was changed at work and I've never been in this position before. I emailed Hibs at the weekend and they havent bothered to respond...

I reckon I'll get to the ground at about 10 past 8... I assume there will be no turnstiles open at that time so am wondering if anyone has any experience of how to get into the stadium? I'll be using the cup top up in my usual seat in the West Stand if it makes any difference.

Please help !!
Thanks.

givescotlandfreedom
25-08-2009, 08:29 PM
What's the deal with turning up late to a game? My shift was changed at work and I've never been in this position before. I emailed Hibs at the weekend and they havent bothered to respond...

I reckon I'll get to the ground at about 10 past 8... I assume there will be no turnstiles open at that time so am wondering if anyone has any experience of how to get into the stadium? I'll be using the cup top up in my usual seat in the West Stand if it makes any difference.

Please help !!
Thanks.

My brother les83 has done this, if the turnstiles are closed I think if you knock on the disabled access door you may get let in that way with your ticket?

Dibben
25-08-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm sure they normally keep 1 turnstyle open till half time!!!

BH.

oconnors_strip
25-08-2009, 08:32 PM
there will be stewards still outside the ground that you can approach to ask them to let you in an exit door.

dont worry about it

Going Inside
25-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Ahh great !!
Thanks for the quick replies :thumbsup: Very much appreciated.
Sounds like it shouldn't be a problem... phew !!

Mon the Hibees :greengrin