PDA

View Full Version : Yams hibs.net = Yam Free Zone

Sergey
25-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Having access to the log-ons and those viewing, I'd thought y'all might like to know that there are currently NO YAMS VIEWING OUR FORUM.

No posts from them in recent days, either :faint:.

Life is good :thumbsup:

BTW....We haven't barred them.

Feel free to chip in ya' fuds.

Mikey
25-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Pinktastic :greengrin

Hibercelona
25-08-2009, 07:25 PM
But I wonder how many of them are working under cover....

*Looks around suspiciously* :gun:

Hibs90
25-08-2009, 07:27 PM
But I wonder how many of them are working under cover....

*Looks around suspiciously* :gun:

I've suspected a few recentley.

The_Todd
25-08-2009, 07:28 PM
They're on a different level to us now, we're of no interest to them anymore.

They're all on the Livingston forums calling them aids ridden west Lothian junkies or something.

Hibercelona
25-08-2009, 07:30 PM
I've suspected a few recentley.

Name and shame :cool2:

Hibs90
25-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Name and shame :cool2:

I won't. Last time I did that I was wrong. :greengrin

Hibercelona
25-08-2009, 07:36 PM
I won't. Last time I did that I was wrong. :greengrin

I think there should be a new rule made up...

Anybody who uses this smiley at any time ----> :nade:

....should be taken off the suspect list. :agree:

Oh wait.... they lot all think he's a fat **** as well..... never mind. :wink:

One Day Soon
25-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Where could they all be?

At a fringe farce perhaps? From an East European touring company, entitled something like 'So I married a tax murderer' - an everyday story of 400,000 people's struggle to come to terms with their bigamous relationship with the same man and their slowly coming to terms with the fact that they have been 'enabling' the abusive relationship in which he has trapped them.

Apparently the after show therapy is supplied by a rota of 24 hour insolvency practitioners and a crack squad of door to door loan sharks.

Mikey
25-08-2009, 07:55 PM
They're on a different level to us now........

They are indeed. A very different level :cool2:

Cropley10
25-08-2009, 09:06 PM
But wait we're all getting too excited - after all we've only beaten two of last season's worst teams. They've lost away to Utd and home to Rankgers. And actually there's a grain of truth in this.

But....they're still on the EEN forum telling us that they'll still finish 3rd! Yes 3rd!! Why? Well because they Hertz and they're a big team and they've got a big squad, they've got Diver and Kingston to come back and Susan's a good player and so on and so on.

The fact is they've sold their match winners and don't have ANY strikers - making them pash.

My prediction... 5th.

bingo70
25-08-2009, 09:14 PM
But wait we're all getting too excited - after all we've only beaten two of last season's worst teams. They've lost away to Utd and home to Rankgers. And actually there's a grain of truth in this.

But....they're still on the EEN forum telling us that they'll still finish 3rd! Yes 3rd!! Why? Well because they Hertz and they're a big team and they've got a big squad, they've got Diver and Kingston to come back and Susan's a good player and so on and so on.

The fact is they've sold their match winners and don't have ANY strikers - making them pash.

My prediction... 5th.

I genuinely belive they'll be bottom 6 this season, like last season they've still not got goals in them, this season though they've got a weaker defence and midfield so won't scrape the same amount of one nil wins.

Add to that the fact they're never far away from turmoil due to the possibility of Shabba leaving, players not being paid and the ever impending threat of administration i really think they're a decent value bet for relegation.

EdinburghRoss
25-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Keep up the good work, mate. :thumbsup:

bawheid
25-08-2009, 09:23 PM
My prediction... 5th.

My prediction...relegation.

The yams don't score goals. They also leak them, having sold any half decent defender of midfielder they had.

Their confidence will be shot by the time they play St Johnstone this weekend, having been hammered by Zagreb this coming Thursday. They'll lose in Perth, will be bottom of the league, Shabby will walk and....enter stage right...Eduard Malofeev.

They'll be fighting it out with Hamilton and Falkirk come February.

They're pish.

Gerard
25-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Why would any Yam/Hawrts/Hertz supporter want to post on a Hibs site. They see us as being Hobos,drug addicts,caravan dwellers etc etc
They see themselves as being the big team with 400,000 fans and owned by a billionaire banker.
The fact that Hibs have little debt, a training centre we own and a new stand to be built and a far better football team. A team that won the 19s league and cup and has been largely signed for the senior team.

The Yams are the big team with a big debt and very uncertain future.
G

Mikey
25-08-2009, 09:43 PM
My prediction...relegation.

If they don't get wins from their next two league games they'll be right down there and all the confidence will have been drained.

Winston Ingram
25-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Having access to the log-ons and those viewing, I'd thought y'all might like to know that there are currently NO YAMS VIEWING OUR FORUM.

No posts from them in recent days, either :faint:.

Life is good :thumbsup:

BTW....We haven't barred them.

Feel free to chip in ya' fuds.

Quite right. Nobody here can view theirs. :bye:

clerriehibs
25-08-2009, 09:57 PM

My prediction... 5th.

That's a bit more optimistic than shabby ... he only goes so far as to say the target this season is "top 6".

mjhibby
26-08-2009, 08:08 AM
How good is it to be a jambo living in your own amazingly delusional world where the £30m plus debt doesnt exist,where vlad the mad to everyone else is he who cant be criticised to going from the team that would skoosh third place to the team that will make the top six and where god forbid susan and bouzid arent very good.
There delusional status is breathtaking and aside from the fact they have had hard games to begin with its how they are surprised at the start they have made.Their strikers are frankly 1st division level(and thats being kind)they have lost berra,neilson,karapidis and aguair(who without whom they wouldnt have got third last season)They have replaced them with a bunch of second rate footballers one of whoms team got relegated to the first division.Poor czaba now has gone from being an astute manager to one who is just looking for his next job.Every fact is twisted to suit their delusional ends and only now with the signing of stokes do they realise that they truly might struggle this year.
Still all little inconveniences are swept aside and when push comes to shove they batten down the hatches and bow to vlad only of course that they realise that if the madman pulls the plug then they know they face oblivion.I suppose we have all gotten used to their behaviour by now as we all know a few of them or work beside them but i am still amazed at their delusional state and have never met one old firm fan as delusional as them.I know there is one or two decent fans who just shrug their shoulders as they love the club but feel helpless but please god we never get like them and that we can always have an honest debate about the team and at least realise we live in the real world and unlike england fans who are always going to win the next world cup realise we will go through good and bad phases.
Im so glad im a hibby and while there are things we have done wrong at our club most of the time we behave with dignity and decorum something those down gorgie could never achieve.You know they will never change and even if they do face extinction they will staill rabbit on what a big club they are.Something always seems to save them and no doubt the council or someone equally as stupid will save them but they dont seem to realise(or maybe they do)how much they are laughed at and at times thoroughly disliked by other fans.So i suppose it will carry on with us living in the real world getting excited about our forwards and maybe another couple of signings while they will scrape another 2nd rate forward on deadline day and be thankful for that.Oh its so good to be a hibby.:greengrin

Hibbyradge
26-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Where could they all be?

At a fringe farce perhaps? From an East European touring company, entitled something like 'So I married a tax murderer' - an everyday story of 400,000 people's struggle to come to terms with their bigamous relationship with the same man and their slowly coming to terms with the fact that they have been 'enabling' the abusive relationship in which he has trapped them.

Apparently the after show therapy is supplied by a rota of 24 hour insolvency practitioners and a crack squad of door to door loan sharks.

:tee hee: :applause:

Hibbyradge
26-08-2009, 08:24 AM
How good is it to be a jambo living in your own amazingly delusional world where the £30m plus debt doesnt exist,where vlad the mad to everyone else is he who cant be criticised to going from the team that would skoosh third place to the team that will make the top six and where god forbid susan and bouzid arent very good.
There delusional status is breathtaking and aside from the fact they have had hard games to begin with its how they are surprised at the start they have made.Their strikers are frankly 1st division level(and thats being kind)they have lost berra,neilson,karapidis and aguair(who without whom they wouldnt have got third last season)They have replaced them with a bunch of second rate footballers one of whoms team got relegated to the first division.Poor czaba now has gone from being an astute manager to one who is just looking for his next job.Every fact is twisted to suit their delusional ends and only now with the signing of stokes do they realise that they truly might struggle this year.
Still all little inconveniences are swept aside and when push comes to shove they batten down the hatches and bow to vlad only of course that they realise that if the madman pulls the plug then they know they face oblivion.I suppose we have all gotten used to their behaviour by now as we all know a few of them or work beside them but i am still amazed at their delusional state and have never met one old firm fan as delusional as them.I know there is one or two decent fans who just shrug their shoulders as they love the club but feel helpless but please god we never get like them and that we can always have an honest debate about the team and at least realise we live in the real world and unlike england fans who are always going to win the next world cup realise we will go through good and bad phases.
Im so glad im a hibby and while there are things we have done wrong at our club most of the time we behave with dignity and decorum something those down gorgie could never achieve.You know they will never change and even if they do face extinction they will staill rabbit on what a big club they are.Something always seems to save them and no doubt the council or someone equally as stupid will save them but they dont seem to realise(or maybe they do)how much they are laughed at and at times thoroughly disliked by other fans.So i suppose it will carry on with us living in the real world getting excited about our forwards and maybe another couple of signings while they will scrape another 2nd rate forward on deadline day and be thankful for that.Oh its so good to be a hibby.:greengrin

I'd love to read that, but I can't. :boo hoo:

par⋅a⋅graph  /ˈpærəˌgræf, -ˌgrɑf/ Spelled Pronunciation [par-uh-graf, -grahf]

Use paragraphs in a Sentence

–noun 1. a distinct portion of written or printed matter dealing with a particular idea, usually beginning with an indentation on a new line.

2. a paragraph mark.

3. a note, item, or brief article, as in a newspaper.

–verb (used with object) 4. to divide into paragraphs.

5. to write or publish paragraphs about, as in a newspaper.

6. to express in a paragraph.

:wink:

Green_one
26-08-2009, 08:37 AM
They have had two difficult games (3 if you include Europe)

History shows that they will finish above us. We still need to prove we can overcome the loss of two key players (assuming we lose no more) and that the signings will more than compensate. Bringing in young players is great but it will impact us.

So lets not get carried away. We need to get on with our own position, which last season was very poor. If the Jambos suffer meantime then great, if not, then its not really important.

One last thought. How worthwhile is 3rd place anymore? Not done the Jambos any good and all the teams, bar perhaps Rangers, have basically crashed and burned. Would Hibs have gone out in the first round? Probably. With the quality of Scottish football 3rd place is at best a gamble, at worse a potential 2 game thumping. Rather we focused on the cups myself.

MrSmith
26-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Personification of a Hearts fan:

Scott Wilson

In all areas:

overly confident
arrogant
conceited
superiority complex
big headed
condecending
smug
political view - conservative!
talks too much
looks like one ;)

Danderhall Hibs
26-08-2009, 08:42 AM
One last thought. How worthwhile is 3rd place anymore? Not done the Jambos any good and all the teams, bar perhaps Rangers, have basically crashed and burned. Would Hibs have gone out in the first round? Probably. With the quality of Scottish football 3rd place is at best a gamble, at worse a potential 2 game thumping. Rather we focused on the cups myself.

I said it last season – getting into Europe is a just a race to be humiliated.

Finishing 3rd is nice but I’d much rather we won a/the Cup(s).

bingo70
26-08-2009, 08:43 AM

History shows that they will finish above us. We still need to prove we can overcome the loss of two key players (assuming we lose no more) and that the signings will more than compensate. Bringing in young players is great but it will impact us.

So lets not get carried away. We need to get on with our own position, which last season was very poor. If the Jambos suffer meantime then great, if not, then its not really important.

When you play the same teams 4 times a season i'd love the chance to play against other teams and get good trips abroad, even if it is just one a season.

It's also not a choice, if your the 3rd best team in the country you've got a better chance of doing well in the cups so i don't see how we can 'focus' on the cups?

Dashing Bob S
26-08-2009, 08:43 AM

Good point about third. That's my gut reaction. I'd rather have two Hampden finals than a trip abroad. That said, I think we'd have done considerably better against Zagreb than Hearts have. When you have no goal threat or midfield creativity, you need to be defensively strong, and they no longer are.

My big fear is getting into Europe preseason, 4th or 5th, and being turned over by garbage.

I don't know if it's the lifestyle, but Scottish players seem to take some time t get match fit.