PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Free Football Coaching Session

H18sry
25-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Free Football Coaching Course

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have won a competition [in a contest I didn't even know I had entered] of a 1 day's football coaching at Toryglen in Glasgow [details below], I cannot use this so would anybody else [maybe a youth team coach] like to go as it would be ashame not to utilize this opportunity, if so please PM me your details and I will change the names and details over.

Hi all,

Congratulations on being selected to take part in the McDonald’s Football Coaching Session, in association with Absolute radio.

You are in for a fantastic day which will involve expert coaching from the SFA as well as some special guests including McDonald’s Director of Scottish Football, Kenny Dalglish, as well as coaching supremo and McDonald’s Head of Coaching, Eric Harrison – responsible for training David Beckham, Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes while at Manchester United.

Please find details of the session below:

DATE: 9th September 2009

VENUE: Toryglen, Glasgow

TIMINGS: 11am – 4pm

AMBASSADORS: Kenny Dalglish, Eric Harrison

SUPPORTING FA: Scottish FA

It would be great if you can reply email with the following:

· Confirmation that you are able to attend the session

· Travel preference (we will reimburse costs for travel so let us know if you plan to drive down or if you will be taking the train)

· Clothing size (S, M, L)

· Information on current coaching activity (none, coach a team, looking to coach etc etc)

If you can get back to me by Monday 31st August that would be great and a full itinerary of activity will be sent to you next week along with your travel details.

Many thanks,

Lisa