PDA

View Full Version : Yams More Football Rumours Rubbish

sunshine1875
25-08-2009, 12:57 PM
HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FC NEWS. . .

My mate is the u19 coach at Hearts & he has assured me that Vladimir Romanov has given Casba Laszlo the money he wants to sign the following Players Gary O'Conner from Birmingham £500,000, Colin Nish from Hibs £300,000, Sone Aluko from Aberdeen £450,000, Darren O'Dea from Celtic on loan & finally highly rated Hibs midfielder Sean Welsh £150,000. Expect these deals to be done on the last couple of days before the transfer window closes.

WATCH THIS SPACE. . . . .
THE BIG MAN. .

:faf::faf::faf:

Jack
25-08-2009, 01:05 PM
... and Beckham on loan I suppose :agree:

Hibee87
25-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Why do folk even feel the need to make things up? if you know the u19 coach and he told you al lthta you wouldnt go posting it on the internet would you? and then he makes up *****. wish would make stuff up be realistic about it :faf::jamboak:

Hibby Kate
25-08-2009, 01:31 PM

My mate is the u19 coach at Hearts & he has assured me that Vladimir Romanov has given Casba Laszlo the money he wants to sign the following Players Gary O'Conner from Birmingham £500,000, Colin Nish from Hibs £300,000, Sone Aluko from Aberdeen £450,000, Darren O'Dea from Celtic on loan & finally highly rated Hibs midfielder Sean Welsh £150,000. Expect these deals to be done on the last couple of days before the transfer window closes.

THE BIG MAN. .

Thats the funniest thing I've read for ages. :faf::faf::faf::faf:

Dream on Yams

Big90inOz
25-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Nae chance

Sean Welsh is a dye in the wool hibby as is all his family :agree:

The_Todd
25-08-2009, 01:58 PM
None of those players would be stupid enough, frankly.

MacBean
25-08-2009, 02:09 PM

THE BIG MAN. .

O'Connor - die Hard Hibby
Nish - Big Hibby
Welsh - Die Hard Hibby
O'Dea - a defender - sh*te
Aluko - just signed a new deal!

Dream on Deluded Yam!

Danderhall Hibs
25-08-2009, 02:14 PM
O'Connor would cost more than £500,000

MB62
25-08-2009, 02:24 PM
O'Connor - die Hard Hibby
Nish - Big Hibby
Welsh - Die Hard Hibby
Aluko - just signed a new deal!

Dream on Deluded Yam!

Stephen Whittaker - die hard Yam - played for Hibs
Michael Stewart - die hard Yam - played for Hibs
John Robertson - die hard Hibby - Yam legend
Lee Wallace - Die hard Hibby - playing for the Yams

If the price is right, players will sign for a team, who they supported makes no difference.

Of course, there is no chance of that all happening, just making the point of money talks, not the colour of the jersey.

Hibbyradge
25-08-2009, 02:30 PM

Careful who you slag off without knowing anything about. :wink:

ancient hibee
25-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Stephen Whittaker - die hard Yam - played for Hibs
Michael Stewart - die hard Yam - played for Hibs
John Robertson - die hard Hibby - Yam legend
Lee Wallace - Die hard Hibby - playing for the Yams

If the price is right, players will sign for a team, who they supported makes no difference.

Of course, there is no chance of that all happening, just making the point of money talks, not the colour of the jersey.
Anthony Stokes-diehard Celtic fan.

manx hibee
25-08-2009, 04:51 PM
HIBERNIAN FC NEWS!!

John Hughes wants to bring in a couple of other players before the transfer deadline slams shut. Russel Anderson will NOT be signing for Hibs. Johannson, Keenan, Van Zanten, Thicot and Wilson will all leave Hibernian which will allow 'Yogi' to bring in an right back from the Championship and a couple of others. Bamba will not be leaving Hibernian. Source is again a players agent.

hope not every -thing we read on this site is all ****** :wink::wink:

YehButNoBut
25-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Just to add some more nonsense.

********HIBS LATEST********

Darren Barr and Scott Arfield from Falkirk 500k each.
Both players have denied this rumour stating they wish to join a larger club south of the border or even HEARTS!

Sunderland/Hearts

Striker Roy O'Donovan is close to joining Scottish club Hearts. O'Donovan first discussed the move during the recent friendly in Edinburgh. The deal looked dead with Hearts unable to meet O'Donovan's personal wage demands. However a compromise has been reached. A three year deal has been verbally agreed and O'Donovan will sign the contract in the coming days and he could even make his debut against St Johnstone on Sunday.

Boozy14
25-08-2009, 05:59 PM
I heard that too,but its nish in exchange for nade :blah:,ive never heard so much rubbish in my life,i know a first team player at hearts to and he assures me there will be no more new faces

Bostonhibby
25-08-2009, 06:12 PM
I heard that too,but its nish in exchange for nade :blah:,ive never heard so much rubbish in my life,i know a first team player at YamsNil to and he assures me there will be no more new faces

:faf: Heard it was Tom O'connor for Nade.........same reliable source.

ancient hibee
25-08-2009, 06:43 PM

Heard it was Robbie Coltrane for Nade but he was considered too lightweight.

the happy hibee
25-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Why will it not happen hearts are the biggest team in the world with 400000000 fans surely they will be able to bring they players in and more! All us hobos are just jealous of them and there spending power! :greengrin

keep the faith
25-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Although this latest post on FR is funny -

Heart of Midlothian looking at binging Clayton Donaldson back to the Scottish capital according to a family member

:greengrin

wpj
25-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Although this latest post on FR is funny -

Heart of Midlothian looking at binging Clayton Donaldson back to the Scottish capital according to a family member

:greengrin

Potential double :nade:

Hermit Crab
25-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Need atleast a million to sign Arfield

Crab apple
25-08-2009, 10:49 PM

No. My information is that it is definitely Hazel O'Connor that is signing.

Hibercelona
25-08-2009, 11:04 PM
No. My information is that it is definitely Hazel O'Connor that is signing.

Clum will finally get his dance partner after all. :dancer::dancer:

copycat
26-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Careful who you slag off without knowing anything about. :wink:

oooo an inside snippet, we trying to get him on loan or more horses manure :wink: