PDA

View Full Version : Can we beat Celtic ?

NAE NOOKIE
25-08-2009, 08:45 AM
How will Yogi approach the Smeltic game ?

Will he go hell for leather and play 3 strikers in the hope that we score more than them, or will he adopt a more defensive approach ?

They are a bit like us, they have goals in them, but are a bit shoddy at the back so it might come down to a goal fest with best out of 5 or 7 winning the match.

Have to say I am worried about our back 4 up against the likes of McGeady, Maloney and McDonald so it may just come down to Maka having an inspired game and us outscoring them.

Thoughts ?

Wembley67
25-08-2009, 08:51 AM

Will he go hell for leather and play 3 strikers in the hope that we score more than them, or will he adopt a more defensive approach ?

They are a bit like us, they have goals in them, but are a bit shoddy at the back so it might come down to a goal fest with best out of 5 or 7 winning the match.

Have to say I am worried about our back 4 up against the likes of McGeady, Maloney and McDonald so it may just come down to Maka having an inspired game and us outscoring them.

Thoughts ?

I reckon the gung ho approach. I don't think our defence is good enough to sit back and soak up huge amounts or pressure.

Final score 7-5 us :thumbsup:

Ritchie
25-08-2009, 08:51 AM
i hope he doesnt play the same team as he did on sunday.

it was far to narrow which will suit celtic.... mcgeady & maloney will rip us apart.

i hope he plays the same team as he did against st mirren except he changes Maka with stack & nish with stokes.

also put zemamma in instead of wotherspoon.

Dashing Bob S
25-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Can we beat Brechin?

Phil MaGlass
25-08-2009, 08:54 AM
I dont think we will beat them but I do think there will be a few goals.
Hopefully we win but if we dont I think it will be a great game with the great unwashed getting a penalty in the last minute.same old, same old

J-C
25-08-2009, 08:59 AM
I think he'll revert back to a traditional 4-4-2 set up, with Nish being the man to drop out. Celtic don't have the thug McManus playing so their back line is smaller, hopefully suit Stokes and Deek.

Hopefully Zouma will be fit again but if not young Wotherspoon should be given another chance, he deserves it after his first performance, we need someone who can create problems from midfield.

Having watched Celtic I don't think we have anything to worry about, as they only seem to attack from the wings, while Scotty isn't totally fit and Donati is a complete huddy.:greengrin

Their backs like to get forward which should give Deek and Stokes a bit more space to play into.

Dashing Bob S
25-08-2009, 09:01 AM
We're more than capable of beating Celtic at ER. We have a good recent record against them here, admittedly with assists from Borat.

They are better than they were last season, and we are much, much better.

We will have to hunt down and retain the ball better than we have done in the first two games, however.

You would bet anything against this game being a scoreless draw.

Phil MaGlass
25-08-2009, 09:05 AM
They are attacking from the wings at the moment,who do we have to stop the Maloney and McTraitor threat..DVZ?

Cabbage East
25-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Of course we can beat them. The thought of Van Zanten against McGeady is a bit scary though. If McCormack or McCann play instead I will be more confident.

TornadoHibby
25-08-2009, 09:06 AM
i hope he doesnt play the same team as he did on sunday.

it was far to narrow which will suit celtic.... mcgeady & maloney will rip us apart.

i hope he plays the same team as he did against st mirren except he changes Maka with stack & nish with stokes.

also put zemamma in instead of wotherspoon.

Have you seen Stack play sufficiently often to allow you to form the view that you think he will do better than Maka? :confused:

I ask as he really doesn't seem to have had any serious "first pick" keeper experience at any club he has played at looking at his stats! :dunno: :hmmm:

Maybe you have lived "darn sarf" though and have seen him play lots! :cool2:

MyJo
25-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Yogi doesn't go in for this whole 10 man defence against the old firm like other clubs do.......i predict a 6-6 draw :greengrin

Phil MaGlass
25-08-2009, 09:11 AM
I have to say I am really looking forward to playing celtic and its only tuesday.

Ritchie
25-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Have you seen Stack play sufficiently often to allow you to form the view that you think he will do better than Maka? :confused:

I ask as he really doesn't seem to have had any serious "first pick" keeper experience at any club he has played at looking at his stats! :dunno: :hmmm:

Maybe you have lived "darn sarf" though and have seen him play lots! :cool2:

i have only ever seen him play on the telly.

never really did anything wrong on those occasions.

i am a fan of maka and want him to be a sucess at hibs but it doesnt look like he's improved any.

yes he has made some good saves but he also made a couple of 'danderous flaps' on sunday which could have been punished if we'd had been playing the likes of celtic.

stack has more experience and i think he will be more reliable.

he should get a run in the 1st team IMO.

biggie1875
25-08-2009, 09:38 AM
yep i think we got as much chance as anyone except the (yams):wink: of beating celtic , keep it tight at the back and think we will win we got plenty of goals in our team i think 3-1 ti the hibees:thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
25-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Can we beat Brechin?

:faf: You must be joking

Wait a minute: ................................ I was at Hibs v Morton last season.

:confused:

JackRegan
25-08-2009, 09:41 AM
I think he'll revert back to a traditional 4-4-2 set up, with Nish being the man to drop out. Celtic don't have the thug McManus playing so their back line is smaller, hopefully suit Stokes and Deek.

Hopefully Zouma will be fit again but if not young Wotherspoon should be given another chance, he deserves it after his first performance, we need someone who can create problems from midfield.

Having watched Celtic I don't think we have anything to worry about, as they only seem to attack from the wings, while Scotty isn't totally fit and Donati is a complete huddy.:greengrin

Their backs like to get forward which should give Deek and Stokes a bit more space to play into.

McManus a thug???

As well as being limited slow and clumsy, he is also a complete pussy who allows himself to be bullied by the likes of Lee Miller. In fact, its McManus' lack of thuggishness and the ease in which he loses out in the air, as well as being out muscled that cause him to be high in our queue for a taxi out the door.

The best two central defenders at Celtic are Loovens and O'Dea. We lost our best one last season due to him being treated like a leper, by Lawwell and Strachan.

I reckon it'll be a high scoring game. under strachan we had a poor record at ER (3 wins from 8), so hopefully it will be a more open and free flwoing game, as opposed to the dour struggles, games between the sides at ER, have become.

stubru59
25-08-2009, 09:44 AM
We are perfectly capable of beating them on Sunday. We only need to put away our chances - and against that defence we will get chances.

A good game in the making and its 2-1 to us.

J-C
25-08-2009, 09:52 AM
McManus a thug???

As well as being limited slow and clumsy, he is also a complete pussy who allows himself to be bullied by the likes of Lee Miller. In fact, its McManus' lack of thuggishness and the ease in which he loses out in the air, as well as being out muscled that cause him to be high in our queue for a taxi out the door.

The best two central defenders at Celtic are Loovens and O'Dea. We lost our best one last season due to him being treated like a leper, by Lawwell and Strachan.

I reckon it'll be a high scoring game. under strachan we had a poor record at ER (3 wins from 8), so hopefully it will be a more open and free flwoing game, as opposed to the dour struggles, games between the sides at ER, have become.

It was more the fact that some of his tackles over the past few seasons have been a wee bit, how shall I put it Jack, raw!

The challenge he had against Fletcher was nothing more than someone with limited ability getting rid of his opposing player by taking the legs right away from him, which could've resulted in serious injury.

Caldwell has been shown up recently and his confidence isn't great at the moment. Our biggest problem is down the wings where Maloney and the McPlastic Paddy, we need to have full concenration for 90mins and stay on top of them if we're to have a chance.

TornadoHibby
25-08-2009, 09:54 AM

i am a fan of maka and want him to be a sucess at hibs but it doesnt look like he's improved any.

yes he has made some good saves but he also made a couple of 'danderous flaps' on sunday which could have been punished if we'd had been playing the likes of celtic.

I see! :confused:

So you've never actually seen him play and have only seen the odd clip of a player who hasn't really been a first pick at any club he has played at so far yet you think that giving him his first SPL game against Celtic will be of benefit rather than playing Maka who has played well against the big teams over the last season or so and has the benefit of that experience to call upon! :wink:

Nuff said for me! :agree:

This MB is good for many things but horrible in the way that it facilitates largely unjust "hate campaigns" against players that a small group of people vilify and then others, possibly who don't actually even go to live matches but watch on tv or internet, jump on that unsteady bandwagon alongside making some people start to wonder whether they should be thinking that way too! :grr:

For my part, I believe that Maka is a good keeper and will improve with experience to become one that we will look back on in years to come and be proud to say "Maka was the Hibs keeper for <insert however long he is our no 1 keeper>!" :agree:

Leave the guy alone and enjoy what's happening at ER this season (even if some of it is still "potentially") and support the team instead of "under-mining" players when the manager picks the team and not anyone from hibs.net! :grr:

Craig_in_Prague
25-08-2009, 10:01 AM
I never want to see Saturdays line-up again.
Don't like a 4-3-3, not when 2 of the front 3, are Nish and Deek.

We should set-up like we did against St Mirren, 4-4-2, good width, better shape and if he signed Stokes and wants to play him, he should have the balls to drop Nish or Deek, as to me last weekend stunk a bit of Mixu about it, like when Mixu signed Deek and he couldn't drop Fletch or Nish and played them all....

I liked the look of us against St Mirren and the ball retention was good, we need to get back to that shape IMO. Otherwise Celtic would rip us apart.

dublinhfc
25-08-2009, 10:03 AM
yes - cause they are murder, simple as that!

JackRegan
25-08-2009, 10:09 AM
yes - cause they are murder, simple as that!

Don't judge on last season's performances. We are playing quite well this season and there has been a marked improvement. Granted we're a bit weak in central defence, but if Mowbray simply plays O'Dea in place of Caldwell, our defence will be strengthened there and then.

Ritchie
25-08-2009, 10:11 AM
I see! :confused:

So you've never actually seen him play and have only seen the odd clip of a player who hasn't really been a first pick at any club he has played at so far yet you think that giving him his first SPL game against Celtic will be of benefit rather than playing Maka who has played well against the big teams over the last season or so and has the benefit of that experience to call upon! :wink:

Nuff said for me! :agree:

This MB is good for many things but horrible in the way that it facilitates largely unjust "hate campaigns" against players that a small group of people vilify and then others, possibly who don't actually even go to live matches but watch on tv or internet, jump on that unsteady bandwagon alongside making some people start to wonder whether they should be thinking that way too! :grr:

For my part, I believe that Maka is a good keeper and will improve with experience to become one that we will look back on in years to come and be proud to say "Maka was the Hibs keeper for <insert however long he is our no 1 keeper>! :agree:

Leave the guy alone and enjoy what's happening at ER this season (even if some of it is still "potentially") and support the team instead of "under-mining" players when the manager picks the team and not anyone from hibs.net! :grr:

what are you talking about?? :confused:

are we not allowed an opinion like?? that's what hibs.net is for after all.

i couldnt give a hoot what other people on here or anywhere else say, i am going by what i have witnessed at games this season.

i have always stuck up for maka on this board and i have no doubt he'll be a top class keeper once he stops all the blunders.

however he is still to eccentric for me and i would like to see stack given his chance..... my opinion, not anyone elses.

Dashing Bob S
25-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Expecting a load of goals between two flawed but exciting teams.

Baw187
25-08-2009, 10:13 AM
We're more than capable of beating Celtic at ER. We have a good recent record against them here, admittedly with assists from Borat.

They are better than they were last season, and we are much, much better.

We will have to hunt down and retain the ball better than we have done in the first two games, however.

You would bet anything against this game being a scoreless draw.

Are they? I'm not sure they are to be honest. They look worse at the back.

AFKA5814_Hibs
25-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Sure we can beat them. Our recent record against them at ER, 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat in the last three seasons, shows that Celtic will know they're in for a tough game this weekend.

Also, if I was Hughes, I'd be telling the players to shoot on sight given Boruc's past balls-up's at the ground.

mjhibby
25-08-2009, 10:21 AM
It will be a close game and lets face hertz with a bit more belief and a good striker(make that any striker)should have beaten ranngers.Everybody needs to be on their game but they usually are in these games.Our last two games against the infirm were draws at er and i would be happy with that again.

iwasthere1972
25-08-2009, 10:26 AM
If Caldwell plays then we have a great chance of beating them. Him and Boruc together in defence will be flapping more that a demented crow with two dodgy legs trying to get airborne.

I agree it could be a goal fest.

dublinhfc
25-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Don't judge on last season's performances. We are playing quite well this season and there has been a marked improvement. Granted we're a bit weak in central defence, but if Mowbray simply plays O'Dea in place of Caldwell, our defence will be strengthened there and then.

Jack, would love to agree with you, but, as it is not in my genetic make up, i can't, so i won't :greengrin

2-0
stokes first half
Del Boy in the 2nd
GGTTH

:flag:

TornadoHibby
25-08-2009, 10:28 AM
what are you talking about?? :confused:

are we not allowed an opinion like?? that's what hibs.net is for after all.

i couldnt give a hoot what other people on here or anywhere else say, i am going by what i have witnessed at games this season.

i have always stuck up for maka on this board and i have no doubt he'll be a top class keeper once he stops all the blunders.

however he is still to eccentric for me and i would like to see stack given his chance..... my opinion, not anyone elses.

Aye and all I'm saying is that you have made your decision without having sufficient direct information (i.e. having seen the guy play a number of games live) to make that decision in an informed way! :confused:

People normally express opinions on things when they have sufficient direct knowledge of the subject matter to make an informed statement! I simply don't think that you have done that and even listing all of the several second clips of Stack's "best moments" that you have seen won't convince me! :rolleyes:

That's my problem and that's what I'm talking about! :grr:

It's something that far too many people do on here and takes no-one anywhere other than allows the people involved to have hypothetical online "discussions" about things that haven't been maturely or properly researched first! :yawn:

I just don't see the point in all of that other than for people who genuinely haven't got anything better to do! :yawn:

sam armstrong
25-08-2009, 10:33 AM

Thoughts ?

Front two should be Benji and Stokes with Riordan wide left. Wotherspoon looks like the only player we have that can play wide right and then we need two hard working central midfielders. McCann at right back for me and lets hope Hogg plays better than he has done so far.

HibsNibs
25-08-2009, 10:42 AM
We lost our best one last season due to him being treated like a leper, by Lawwell and Strachan.

Who was that then ?

JackRegan
25-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Who was that then ?

Balde.

Shaggy
25-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Boruc is their weakness,
pound him from distance and he fumbles,
get point blank to him and he saves, crazy but true,
all his bloopers are long shot easy saves.

southern hibby
25-08-2009, 11:20 AM
I really do believe we can beat celtic, however we will need to up our width and probably have to hit them on the break. I do think that this is the type of game that could see a hat trick for either of the teams.

joe breezy
25-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Hibs can obviously win but they can be dangerous. Hope Calamity Caldwell plays.

I'd be happy with a crap game and 1-0 Hibs

GreenOnions
25-08-2009, 11:53 AM
McManus a thug???

It really is bizarre that Gary Caldwell inspires so much antipathy on this board and from some Celtic supporters.

This is despite him being an automatic first pick for every single manager he's played for - Mowbray, Walter Smith, Alex McLeish, Gordon Strachan and Burley. It's also despite the fact that his detractors claim "better" players are being left out as a result.

If you were to ask Tony Mowbray or Gordon Strachan they would say, I'm sure, that the best central defender at Celtic over the last couple of years has been Caldwell. It's strange that there is such a difference between the way that ALL his managers have assessed him and the way that supporters do.

That's football I suppose. FWIW I don't think we realised the smallest bit of what we had when he was at Easter Road although more and more Celtic fans seem to be starting to appreciate his ability.

rainman
25-08-2009, 12:03 PM

Welcome to The Mowbray Years!

Just wait till you need to sign a new keeper. You'll be in for a treat. :greengrin

Si_17
25-08-2009, 12:08 PM

Who were we playing on Sunday like?

Franck is God
25-08-2009, 12:11 PM
For Hibs to have any chance to beat Celtic on Sunday our team has to be fully fit, quick and mobile. We need to close down every Celtic player and when we have possession we have to keep it.

To do this neither Nish or Deek can play, Nish has had quite a poor start to the season and although Deek scored twice on Saturday his open play contribution was minimal and we can't afford a passenger against the Old Firm, I see the argument for having on the pitch for set pieces but if we don't have the ball in their half of the pitch then whats the point in having him playing.

We need our back four to be strong, a solid midfield three, a mobile central striker and attacking wide men that can also block Sellicks full backs as well as cause them problems.

I would go with,

Maka

McCann----Hogg----Bamba----Hanlon

McBride
Cregg--------------Rankin

Zemmama------Stokes------Galbraith

This team has pace, mobility, work ethic and the ability to hold the ball and hopefully create some chances to score while keeping it tight at the back. I know Galbraith is untested but has shown up well in the short time he has had on the pitch and I think if given an opportunity (like Wotherspoon against St Mirren) could shine on the big occasion.

Having the likes of Deek, Benji Byrne or Nish gives you options up front and wide. Stevenson, Wotherspoon or Thicot can offer an alternative in midfield and McCormack & DVZ are cover for the defence.

GreenOnions
25-08-2009, 12:29 PM
I would go with,

[CENTER]Maka

McBride

I agree broadly with what you say - particularly re providing extra cover in the wide areas. Can't agree tho that we should drop our most gifted player.

I'd go for very similar but 4-4-2 with Riordan in for Galbraith:

Maka

McCann...Hogg...Bamba...Hanlon

.Zemmama Cregg..McBride..Rankin

....Stokes...Riordan

If Zemmama isn't fit I would give Wotherspoon a start in his place.

Franck is God
25-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Don't get me wrong, not saying Deek isn't an important player for Hibs but not for this game. We need him to score against everyone else when we can maybe afford a player that doesn't contribute as much.

Mowbray very rarely started Deek in games against the old firm for the very same reason yet played 90 minutes against everyone else whether he was performing well in the match or not.

MacBean
25-08-2009, 12:46 PM
I think we can take them but the attacking approach has to be applied, we have no strength in defence.

more than 4.5 goals is my bet :wink:

Purehibee_MYB
25-08-2009, 01:36 PM
:faf: You must be joking

Wait a minute: ................................ I was at Hibs v Morton last season.

:confused:

Me too, surely can't happen again!:duck: That was shocking defending that night, even though Hogg shouldn't have been kept off the pitch!

GreenOnions
25-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Don't get me wrong, not saying Deek isn't an important player for Hibs but not for this game. We need him to score against everyone else when we can maybe afford a player that doesn't contribute as much.

Mowbray very rarely started Deek in games against the old firm for the very same reason yet played 90 minutes against everyone else whether he was performing well in the match or not.

Fair point but I think Mowbray had more quality players. I don't think we can afford to leave out Derek.

I'd also like to think that Riordan is more experienced now and can contribute more to an overall performance against the OF. Maybe he still doesn't work hard enough but in games against the OF I'm sure he can be motivated to put in a shift and also have more of an understanding now of what's required defensively in these games than he did under TM.

heretoday
25-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Hibs will win 2-1.

Hibbie_Cameron
25-08-2009, 02:35 PM
They will be more difficult to beat than last season but with Boruc and Caldwell playing then i cant see why we cant take all 3 points

The Big No.9
25-08-2009, 03:24 PM
For Hibs to have any chance to beat Celtic on Sunday our team has to be fully fit, quick and mobile. We need to close down every Celtic player and when we have possession we have to keep it.

To do this neither Nish or Deek can play, Nish has had quite a poor start to the season and although Deek scored twice on Saturday his open play contribution was minimal and we can't afford a passenger against the Old Firm, I see the argument for having on the pitch for set pieces but if we don't have the ball in their half of the pitch then whats the point in having him playing.

We need our back four to be strong, a solid midfield three, a mobile central striker and attacking wide men that can also block Sellicks full backs as well as cause them problems.

I would go with,

Maka

McBride

This team has pace, mobility, work ethic and the ability to hold the ball and hopefully create some chances to score while keeping it tight at the back. I know Galbraith is untested but has shown up well in the short time he has had on the pitch and I think if given an opportunity (like Wotherspoon against St Mirren) could shine on the big occasion.

Having the likes of Deek, Benji Byrne or Nish gives you options up front and wide. Stevenson, Wotherspoon or Thicot can offer an alternative in midfield and McCormack & DVZ are cover for the defence.

I'm sorry but DVZ, Hanlon and McCann will get torn apart by mgeeky and maloney as they are not the quickest which means centre halfs etc getting pulled everywhere and before you ask i dont have an answer other than i hope they (the 2 M's) have off days.

Franck is God
25-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm sorry but DVZ, Hanlon and McCann will get torn apart by mgeeky and maloney as they are not the quickest which means centre halfs etc getting pulled everywhere and before you ask i dont have an answer other than i hope they (the 2 M's) have off days.

I agree that McCann, Hanlon & DVZ are not the best going forward particlarly when you compare them to Whitakker & Murphy but they are all good defenders. Last year I saw DVZ deal with McGeady & Driver quite comfortably and they are two of the best wide players in Scotland, everyone gets beat sometimes, we just need to make sure there is cover when they do.

And if we lose on Sunday as a result of a couple of brilliant goals and that is the only difference between the sides then I will be relatively happy, not to lose obviously but if the performance is good and it needs a bit of magic for them to win then we are at least going in the right direction as a team.

If however we lose because we are played off the park from start to finish with what we would consider is our best team then we have real problems.

--------
25-08-2009, 05:32 PM
I'd like to think we could, but I reckon we'll lose 3-1. :boo hoo:

J-C
25-08-2009, 06:34 PM
I'd like to think we could, but I reckon we'll lose 3-1. :boo hoo:

Ever the optimist eh Doddie. :greengrin

monktonharp
25-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Don't judge on last season's performances. We are playing quite well this season and there has been a marked improvement. Granted we're a bit weak in central defence, but if Mowbray simply plays O'Dea in place of Caldwell, our defence will be strengthened there and then.canny see Mogga dropping Calamity Caldwell,he likes him too much, unless he was going for 4 on the trot on Wednesday Jack,another clanger perhaps:duck:

Aldo
25-08-2009, 06:59 PM
For me having Stokes in the team adds pace and thats one thing Caldwell doesnt have. Lets play footie and see what happens

ancient hibee
25-08-2009, 07:03 PM

I would go with,

Maka

McBride

That midfield will get steamrollered.Zemmama is unfit,Stokes is not match fit,Galbraith has played for 10 mimutes-no thanks.

Has Hughes ever managed a winning league team against the OF?

Franck is God
25-08-2009, 07:49 PM
That midfield will get steamrollered.Zemmama is unfit,Stokes is not match fit,Galbraith has played for 10 mimutes-no thanks.

Has Hughes ever managed a winning league team against the OF?

that midfield managed fine against Blackburn & Bolton.

Mowbray will be playing Maloney, Furtune & McGeady as his front three, maybe even Mcdonald as well so it will be our midfield three against Brown and Donati/Nguemo so exactly how are they going to be steamrollered?

We will have a bigger problem if we allow their full backs to get involved, we need to play two wide so they can't join up.

Any game against the Old Firm will be hard to win and most likely will end up in a loss, a good performance is what's important as it will at least give us a chance of a win..

VegasHibby
25-08-2009, 08:27 PM
This is the real test. If we can get at least a point against Celtic it can prove to be a very good season for us. We were quite dire against Falkirk. Great result but poor performance especially midfield. Sorry but 4-2 Celtic

NAE NOOKIE
26-08-2009, 12:07 PM
The centre of the Smeltic defence seems to lack pace and for that reason I would like to see Stokes play. Hopefully this will make them defend nearer their 18 yard line giving Deeks the chance to get in about them.

Its defo the wings where they will give us the most problem and unfortunately R and L back is where we are weakest. We need to have players on the park who can stop their full backs getting forward and stop the supply of ball to each wing.

Not sure how we can do that. If only Zouma was available to tie up their R back and Galbraith was able to do the same on the left. Whatever happens our two wide midfielders ( if its 442 ) are going to have to work like mental tracking back when Smeltic have the ball, and unforunately once again that casts doubt over Deeks being in the team for this game I hate to say.

Do think though that young Wotherspoon looks very mobile and for that reason could well get the shout on the right of midfield.

Maka

McCann Hogg Bamba Hanlon ( only coz Murray is out )

Wotherspoon Cregg McBride Deeks / Rankin / Galbraith( just cant decide )

Nish Stokes

Mind you I could change that about 3 times, who would be a manager :confused: