PDA

View Full Version : Question Game on ESPN in US

Badger0762
25-08-2009, 04:54 AM
Any help appreciated. Unsure if they are allowed to show the game in the US or not but a mate who was watching the Liverpool game stated they were talking about Sunday's game being shown on ESPN or ESPN2 at 4:30am (PST)? Anyone else in the US know?
Cheers

plhibs
25-08-2009, 01:11 PM
The game is listed on Setanta Premium channel, that means it is only available for registered O.F. supporters clubs, i know i can go to one here in Toronto if i wanted to see it, would imagine it would be the ssame in the U.S.

Badger0762
25-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Thanks PL. Didn't think it would be on - stick with HI.

Cheers

sevenil
25-08-2009, 05:11 PM
There's no sign of it amongst the TV listings on the ESPN website. The mention of it during the Villa game yesterday was intended for the ESPN UK audience (I think).
From what I can see at the moment, the only showing is by Setanta Canada at 12.30 on 1 Sept. Otherwise......as mentioned above, at your friendly Setanta approved local, surrounded by hordes of local tims.....

Badger0762
25-08-2009, 06:04 PM
There's no sign of it amongst the TV listings on the ESPN website. The mention of it during the Villa game yesterday was intended for the ESPN UK audience (I think).
From what I can see at the moment, the only showing is by Setanta Canada at 12.30 on 1 Sept. Otherwise......as mentioned above, at your friendly Setanta approved local, surrounded by hordes of local tims.....

Thanks for the info. Thought that might be the case. Pretty sure the local Irish boozer will not be open for it. Would not sit amongst that "shower" anyway. Rather sit through a baseball game with splinters in my eyes......