PDA

View Full Version : A time for reflection

Gerard
24-08-2009, 09:51 PM
There are many reasons for looking at our club and knowing that our club has good prospects. The club has been able to develop and keep several good young players who have every chance of making at the senior level in the game.
The East stand looks like it will go ahead in jan 2010 and that will make our stadium complete
The club has been able to get the debt reduced to a very low level and in a time of economic recession.
The future is very bright and is green and white
G

RoYO!
24-08-2009, 09:55 PM
+ east mains

magpie1892
24-08-2009, 09:57 PM
There are many reasons for looking at our club and knowing that our club has good prospects. The club has been able to develop and keep several good young players who have every chance of making at the senior level in the game.
The East stand looks like it will go ahead in jan 2010 and that will make our stadium complete
The club has been able to get the debt reduced to a very low level and in a time of economic recession.
The future is very bright and is green and white
G

With this in mind, great thread on brokeback just now entitled: 'How much would Romanov want for his shares?' and some quality posts. Love it.

Jim44
24-08-2009, 09:58 PM
'Reflection'....................:shocked:......... I thought that word was banned on this website. :greengrin

Gerard
24-08-2009, 09:59 PM
+ east mains

How could I forget East Mains:wink:
G

Gerard
24-08-2009, 10:01 PM
With this in mind, great thread on brokeback just now entitled: 'How much would Romanov want for his shares?' and some quality posts. Love it.

2 packet of chocolate biscuits premium brand:thumbsup: would be enough for his shares:wink:
G

shamo9
24-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Strange, I was sure the new season kicked off last week:confused: