PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Glasgow supporters club

cwilliamson85
24-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Does anyone still know if there is still a Hibs supporters branch in glasgow?

FranckSuzy
24-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Tried to post the link from the fischal site but it didn't work :grr:

If you look under the supporters tab there's a Glasgow branch.

Cheers

FS

madhibby
24-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Does anyone still know if there is still a Hibs supporters branch in glasgow?

Yes there is a West of Scotland branch. If you go onto the Hibs Bounce under supporters branches you can find out about the meeting etc.

They usually meet the last Thursday of the month in MacConnells pub at the top of Hope Street but I would get some confirmation the meetings on.

They don't run buses to home games, most of the members make their own way to easter rd. We have run buses to away games or go by train together or meet up at the venue e.g a pub in Hamilton.

If you want more specific details pm me although I'm not an officer of the branch!

Vini1875
24-08-2009, 08:39 PM
There will be a meeting mid September. I will keep you posted on the exact date.
There will be a meet up for the Hamilton game 13th September. Buses have proved difficult since so many away games are easily accesible by public transport from Glasgow with only Perth and Dundee as the more awkward and expensive trips, so hopefully we will run a bus for those. What we did last season was to arrange a pub where the westies could meet up. Hopefully we will continue to do this.

monktonharp
24-08-2009, 11:48 PM
There will be a meeting mid September. I will keep you posted on the exact date.
There will be a meet up for the Hamilton game 13th September. Buses have proved difficult since so many away games are easily accesible by public transport from Glasgow with only Perth and Dundee as the more awkward and expensive trips, so hopefully we will run a bus for those. What we did last season was to arrange a pub where the westies could meet up. Hopefully we will continue to do this.where yiz gaun for the Hamilton game then Vini? our branch already booked into a club.:wink:

kennyh
25-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Tap Room just round the corner from Hamilton West.

NO colours allowed, kids allowed in the side bit where they do food.

monktonharp
25-08-2009, 11:33 AM

colours allowed where we we are: Hamilton Railway club.:thumbsup:

Darth Hibbie
28-08-2009, 06:39 PM

My Mrs is on a night out there tonight, its a pretty decent pub :thumbsup:

Might pop along myself before the Hamilton game :party: