PDA

View Full Version : Daft bookings

RIP
24-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Am I the only one who worries about our disciplinary record?

Lasy year - Sol and Big Nishy were booked for dissent. In the past Zouma has been booked for taking his shirt off and on Saturday Sol was booked for an OTT celebration. (Great as it was)

Some of our other bookings for fouls our players could have just walked away but were then booked after complaining

May come back to bite us on the bum around XMAS?

biggie1875
24-08-2009, 03:57 PM
i agree about being worried but if you look at the game on sat we should never have had 6 players booked . as for sol what was that about booked just for crossing the touch line players do that every week and dont get booked .

its all because player get too much protection now you only need to nudge a other player now and the cards are out !!!!!! sorry rant over

gogs_t
24-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Am I the only one who worries about our disciplinary record?

Lasy year - Sol and Big Nishy were booked for dissent. In the past Zouma has been booked for taking his shirt off and on Saturday Sol was booked for an OTT celebration. (Great as it was)

Some of our other bookings for fouls our players could have just walked away but were then booked after complaining

May come back to bite us on the bum around XMAS?

Don't mind if a player gets booked when tackling as it's all part of the game, however players know taking a shirt off is an automatic booking (whether people agree with it or not) and should be disciplined as it's going to lead to a suspension at some point.
However, Sol's showed the inconsistency shown by referees - even in the same game - as Deeks left the field of play and ran to the Hibs fans when he scored his first but wasn't booked.

Scotthibs1875
24-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Too many of our players get booked for stupid things and it really annoys me when Nish boots the ball away and gets booked every time, you would think he would have learnt his lesson:bitchy::bitchy:. Boyd didn't get booked for running to the dugout either surprise surprise!:grr: