PDA

View Full Version : Stokes & Riordan V Caldwell

sambajustice
24-08-2009, 02:42 PM
In response to the DvZ v McGeady thread...

Stokes & Riordan V Caldwell...

...The dreams have started already! :thumbsup::hnet:

ancient hibee
24-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Wouldn't bother because if we play the same midfield Stokes and Riordan will never get the ball.

VegasHibby
24-08-2009, 05:02 PM
To be honest not looking forward to the tic game. Yes a very good 3 points away to Falkirk but lets be honest we were chasing the game. No cohesiveness(sp?) between players. Not pointing fingers at any particular player/s but we're far from playing "the beautiful game". Some good moments but alot of nothing inbetween. We badly need Murray and Zouma back.
Is Murray back for Celtic ? how long before Zouma is back ?

Hibs Class
24-08-2009, 05:06 PM
To be honest not looking forward to the tic game. Yes a very good 3 points away to Falkirk but lets be honest we were chasing the game. No cohesiveness(sp?) between players. Not pointing fingers at any particular player/s but we're far from playing "the beautiful game". Some good moments but alot of nothing inbetween. We badly need Murray and Zouma back.

Seeing as you asked, it's cohesion. :wink:

I think Murray has one more match (Celtic) to sit out before he's available, although he is available for the Brechin game, if only to get a run out. Not sure how Zouma's placed.

Dashing Bob S
24-08-2009, 05:10 PM

I agree. We'll have to compete in the middle far better than we've done in either of our 2 games. I think there are defensive flaws in Celtic though, and St Johnstone made them look average at times. A Mowbray team will always get goals though, and I think there will be no shortage of them on Saturday. A game less likely to end 0-0 I can't think off.

Anything we get from the OF is a bonus though, I'd much rather have us come out on top against Homofc, Dundee United and A'deen, and turn over the clubs below us.

Hibs Class
24-08-2009, 05:11 PM
I agree. We'll have to compete in the middle far better than we've done in either of our 2 games. I think there are defensive flaws in Celtic though, and St Johnstone made them look average at times. A Mowbray team will always get goals though, and I think there will be no shortage of them on Saturday. A game less likely to end 0-0 I can't think off.

Anything we get from the OF is a bonus though, I'd much rather have us come out on top against Homofc, Dundee United and A'deen, and turn over the clubs below us.

Good shout - right now that is every club except the OF.

Westie1875
24-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Hibs fans vs Boruc will be a good one too, we need to put pressure on him from the off. :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
24-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Hibs fans vs Boruc will be a good one too, we need to put pressure on him from the off. :greengrin

An absolute MUST he always takes the bate and becomes a liability because he's so angry he loses concentration. Deserves a thread of its own.

Riordans Boots
24-08-2009, 07:30 PM

An absolute MUST he always takes the bate and becomes a liability because he's so angry he loses concentration. Deserves a thread of its own.

:agree: He falls for it every time - pratt :dummytit:

Kevvy1875
24-08-2009, 07:48 PM
How about?????

Artur...Artur hows the wife?

Gary might get pissed off we nicked HIS song....but could serve a purpose:agree: