PDA

View Full Version : Yams Jambo Ally Going nutts

Baw187
24-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Thought this post on Gary Mackay's Scotsman article from Jambo Ally was worthy of a s******... !

"Gary McKay is a disgrace! He is an appoligist for Romanov he is Charlie Mann's replacement. If he was still a real Jambo he would be saying it's disgusting that we can't sign a striker when the wee team sign Stokes a guy who scores goals for fun! GARY YOU AND YOUR MATE ROMANOV ARE KILLING OUR CLUB FASTER THAN THE PIEMAN YOU SHOULD BOTH GO BACK TO KAUNAS"

Awww... wee shame. :greengrin

Littlest Hobo
24-08-2009, 02:30 PM
:faf::faf::bye:

bobbyhibs1983
24-08-2009, 02:45 PM
what an idiot this guy is,I think i speak for a lot of people in saying that Mr Romanov is the greatest thing to happen to heartz.
Come on how many times has he made us have a laugh?:wink:

iwasthere1972
24-08-2009, 02:59 PM
what an idiot this guy is,I think i speak for a lot of people in saying that Mr Romanov is the greatest thing to happen to heartz.
Come on how many times has he made us have a laugh?:wink:

:agree: I'm loving his one man show at the Edinburgh Fringe which has been a complete sell out. A wonderful comedian. In fact as far as STAND UPS are concerned he's up there with the very best.

Join the "Vladdie must stay" campaign now.

Aldo
24-08-2009, 03:45 PM
:faf:

FFS its taken them this long to realise Mad VLAD is not true to his word and tells the fans what they want to keep them happy.

Hibby Kate
24-08-2009, 04:31 PM
:faf:

FFS its taken them this long to realise Mad VLAD is not true to his word and tells the fans what they want to keep them happy.

That lot are not the brightest though are they, takes a while for the penny to drop :wink:

Hibbyradge
24-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Reality Hits Home
We are wasting our money, our time and the current (although long continuing) situation is bringing us all down.

I have been Disillusioned with football in general for some time, but I have to say that I am really testing my character of being a football fan right now.

It is not something you can just give up, we are all in it for the long run, but I have to start saying to myself 'it is only a game'. If I could give it all up i would. I argue with the girlfriend more nowadays and I am even more depressed than normal.

Why do we let these c*cks ruin our weekends, why do we let it get us down?

Trust me these players don't let it get them down.

I actually depsise 90% of the people at my club.

I hate how I keep wasting money on trips to Zagreb, season tickets and home tickets for an home European game that we have 1,000,000,000,000 chance of even scoring let alone winning.

I just want to give up

What's a few percent between sworn enemies? :wink: